Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 112votes)

Delusional Love

Alt Names: alt ひあいもうそうalt 被爱妄想alt 被愛妄想alt Hiai Mousou
Author: Nakamura Uzuki
Artist: Nakamura Uzuki
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teacher named Kadomae Kazuma has the principal's daughter Noeda Kanade for his class in a new school semester. At first glance, she appears to be a quiet girl, but she's awakening her aberrant love towards Kazuma!? This is a psycho love story that accelerates thoughts and actions!
Go to Delusional Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

287 Comments

On MU, it has yandere female lead tag.

Teacher is in for a world of hurt.

I see the daughter is an avid Dark Souls player. Already speaks the lingo like a pro.

Next thing you know, she'll be wearing Guardian's with the Child mask and ninjaflip with the washing pole or something.

Looks like we'll have to see how far down the rabbit hole this goes. -_-

Please tell me the Tragedy tag won't appear here..

I mean, in the first page we already got the main character heavily injured, and the fact that he already have wife and daughter, oh my God..

According to MAL it has a horror tag :/

His hope and optimism gone....

Please tell me the Tragedy tag won't appear here..

I mean, in the first page we already got the main character heavily injured, and the fact that he already have wife and daughter, oh my God..

There is no 'casul' in love.

I see the daughter is an avid Dark Souls player. Already speaks the lingo like a pro.

>Git Gud

Wot.

lol "git gud"... aww... get told that everyday =/

Strong in the Yandere, she is.

Oh... new series by GundamY (Uncharted Scans), thanks as always mmm...

I guess Choujin Sensen already reach the original update mmm...~?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics