Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 112votes)

Delusional Love

Alt Names: alt ひあいもうそうalt 被爱妄想alt 被愛妄想alt Hiai Mousou
Author: Nakamura Uzuki
Artist: Nakamura Uzuki
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teacher named Kadomae Kazuma has the principal's daughter Noeda Kanade for his class in a new school semester. At first glance, she appears to be a quiet girl, but she's awakening her aberrant love towards Kazuma!? This is a psycho love story that accelerates thoughts and actions!
Go to Delusional Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

287 Comments

Welp, Nabatame girl is also in it... so expecting a double play XD... but honest opinion, this is intense man

Jesus Christ. This chick needs some serious psychological help.

Our MC's sanity level just keep decreasing...

Because he agreed to put the pot near the window. The girl he saved is also another yandere who is friend with the main yandere.

i bet the girl's father is the reason for whatever she is today

I don't get it, he saved his student and that student and the principal are blaming him for it?

Because he agreed to put the pot near the window. The girl he saved is also another yandere who is friend with the main yandere.

I don't get it, he saved his student and that student and the principal are blaming him for it?

fuck with that girl is insane but looks really suspicious the blonde girl too.

thank for the updated

PD, the cover looks like as average H

I liked this manga, but worry that it might anger me if the yandere managed to wreck the MC's life and forced to take him. I mean, that MC have pretty good life before, good wife and kid with stable job.

I need to be more prepared before waiting/reading further releases lol.

I think i sense danger for his family. Now that Noeda knows about his family.

It seems that she plotted it, and the victim girl is her accomplice...

*seppuku, also, I'm sure he's joking with sudoku.

Nah, it should be SonGoku.

*seppoku

*seppuku, also, I'm sure he's joking with sudoku.

If I were there the sensei, I would bang the yandere girl, get blackmailed and I will commit Sudoku XD

There is a hentai manga named Love Affair by Makio with the same plot as you said except the yandere get killed by the teach.

If I were there the sensei, I would bang the yandere girl, get blackmailed and I will commit Sudoku XD

*seppoku

... this won't end well, right?

Yandere seems "cute" in manga, but in real life I wouldn't mess around with them mmm...

No need to worry, in "real life" you'll be dead before you realize they're not right in the head.

Yandere seems "cute" in manga, but in real life I wouldn't mess around with them mmm...

Man, this girl started to feel less misguided yandere and more to straight up evil yandere.

I liked this manga, but worry that it might anger me if the yandere managed to wreck the MC's life and forced to take him. I mean, that MC have pretty good life before, good wife and kid with stable job.

I need to be more prepared before waiting/reading further releases lol.

Jesus Chirst! Bloody hell! He better get his family out of there fast, far away from that crazy nut.

The world need more yandere manga out there. Thanks for the scans GundamY.

I still see the possibility of the teacher is actually just delusional, just like the manga title mmm...

I doubt it, but I think that would be a great M. Night Shyamalan twist for this manga.

The first three chapters of this really hooked me. This story has got the right "creepy" vibe to be a good one.

We all know where this is going. The NTR is going to be so strong.

Spoiler

I can see why teacher is faithful with his wife now.

The gravity is too strong, it's affecting my eyes

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics