Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.16 - 112votes)

Delusional Love

Alt Names: alt ひあいもうそうalt 被爱妄想alt 被愛妄想alt Hiai Mousou
Author: Nakamura Uzuki
Artist: Nakamura Uzuki
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A teacher named Kadomae Kazuma has the principal's daughter Noeda Kanade for his class in a new school semester. At first glance, she appears to be a quiet girl, but she's awakening her aberrant love towards Kazuma!? This is a psycho love story that accelerates thoughts and actions!
Go to Delusional Love Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

287 Comments

This sure qualifies like horror damn

HIDE YO WIFE
HIDE YO KID

THIS BITCH IS CRAY CRAY YO

mmm...~!

i feel that this story's moving a bit too fast.

It's supposed to be, it's about 19 chapters if I recall

i feel that this story's moving a bit too fast.

You can pretty much tell from just its manga and plot.

I'm still holding it for a happy romantic comedy between two adults and a student with a mild crush ending.

BTW a sudden thought: it would be pretty disturbing if I actually had a teacher who read this.

The thriller begins. Who will be the hunter and the hunted?

YOU FOOL! WHAT ARE YOU DOIN' INVESTIGATING AND SHIT! STOP PLAYING DETECTIVE AND GET YOUR FAMILY TO SAFETY YOU MORON!

it was a joke :D

Tags:

Tragedy- Spoiler much?

Tags:

Tragedy- Spoiler much?

that Vol 03 cover ...

kinda remind me with certain psycho girl mirror reflection from Overlord ED ...

Uggggh I hate this story but I can't stop reading, need to find out how it ends >_<""

Me, too!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for a...

Spoiler

Uggggh I hate this story but I can't stop reading, need to find out how it ends >_<""

I just want to know how fucked up our MC in the end of story

According to tags on baka updates we should expect in last volume:

Spoiler

i mean, at least it was dead

Just a quick comment regarding chapters 4 and 5, I believe either yourself GundamY or the author has made a small error and checking the comments here no one has mentioned it either.

My observation is below

Spoiler

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce that Volume 2 of Delusional Love has been completed by yours truly. However, because I am recovering from a seasonal flu and the stress of releasing the chapters this week, I will not be posting more chapters until it is February.

To find out more about what's happening in Uncharted Scanlations, go to the Facebook page and stay tuned for further news! 

https://www.facebook.com/UnchartedScanlations

Get well soon GundamY, we'll miss you so much mmm...

Where's the wise old man?

• rly likes this

Putting a dead cockroach seems pretty tame to be honest.

The problem is when it get worse.

This is getting ugly :( 

this is the first time i wish some1 will kidnap that psycho and GRAPE HER, please sensei family be safe.

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce that Volume 2 of Delusional Love has been completed by yours truly. However, because I am recovering from a seasonal flu and the stress of releasing the chapters this week, I will not be posting more chapters until it is February.

To find out more about what's happening in Uncharted Scanlations, go to the Facebook page and stay tuned for further news! 

https://www.facebook.com/UnchartedScanlations

I saw the raws at some Chinese site and the final chapter is 18.

Whoops. My bad. I misremembered it; you're right, it is 18 chapters.

And it begins. Our boy is officially fucked with that Yandere meeting the family. It's all over.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics