Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 294votes)

Big Order

Alt Names: alt พลังจิตเปลี่ยนโลกalt ビッグオーダーalt Gran Orden
Author: Esuno Sakae
Artist: Esuno Sakae
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga's story centers on an introverted high school student named Eiji Hoshimiya with a huge secret — he wished for the destruction of the world when he was younger. Fairies give certain people special powers called Orders. What Order Users can do with their power depends on their wishes. 10 years after the Great Destruction, Eiji struggles to come to terms with his immense power.
Go to Big Order Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 9 Chapter 47 Discussion: Sakae screws up New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Theory - Big Order + Future Diary New Window dragontune172
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who are YOU rooting for? Rin x Eiji or Iyo x Eiji? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Powers, discussions and theories New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies
Topic Mirai Nikki and Big Order: Similarities and Differences New Window Theoderich
  • 1 Replies
Topic creating a team for Big Order New Window domper60
  • 7 Replies

586 Comments

I'm as annoyed with the watermarks as everyone else though I will admit Pinoymanga Scans actually has a very nice reader of their own and the watermarks there are infinitely better than here. Which is in and of itself a problem if they support Batoto then why the giant watermarks on Batoto?

I do prefer a centralized location to read all my manga - because I read so many different manga's scanlated from so many different groups I'd never be able to manage if all of them attempt to force me to read it only at their sites. Right now reading on Pinoymanga's site is only a minor inconvenience but the likely hood is this will only get worse as more groups take up similar methods and that is the real problem.
If you guys don't like the watermarks then don't read the scanlation. Find another group doing a better scanlation and read theirs. If the basis of your argument is that the scanlators are basically stealing from the mangakas anyways, then you are a hypocrite for being here and reading these "stolen" scanlations.

I appreciate the work that the scanlators put in to allow me to read this great series. I think they deserve at least a bit of thanks for their work.
... what a misleading father
* LOokie at those bunny ears doesn't that remind you of samurai high school
p.s continue from earlier Still love you guys
XD u will get pregnant if u get touched by me ^o^
@TsundereChan Pirates complaining about other pirates pirating other pirates' pirated stuff.*
Ohhh the irony!!

* fix. inconsistency in 'pirates pirating their pirated stuff'

this feels better...
Photo
TsundereChan
Mar 08 2012 02:05 AM
(FoOlRulez)Woxxy:
Compared to the [Author's] work, ours is a shitstain, only worth minor credit and a read.

learn a thing or two
Photo
TsundereChan
Mar 08 2012 01:59 AM
Pirates complaining about other pirates pirating their pirated stuff.
Ohhh the irony!!
Lol my dad said if a boy touches me ill get pregnant thats just lmao and then he like grabs her bunny ears later :P
@ Llewoj

Our Translator is a Native English speaker and is not a filipino, so does our proofer, I can't seem to comprehend what you are ranting about. >.<
i know it says to be patient n wait for the image to load, but it's been well 30mins n the image hasnt even loaded yet...
The watermarks is the least of the series' problem... Grammar um... Needs a proofreader... Seriously Pinoymangascans, I am a Pinoy (Filipino)... My advice is to really find someone to proofread the titles you guys scanlate in English.
I DONT MIND THE WATERMARKS, BUT ITS NO DIFFERENT TO PIPA/Sopa RIGHT? would you disagree?
gundamgundam said everything. Big Order's on my epic-list since chap. 4, it's just aaaawwweesoooommeee. And unusual, with a world-destroyer protagonist. With similar settings, I only know Destroy & Revolution (pretty good too).
looks like someone is gonna be a daddy cause he touched her hahaha....
John Lennon once said
"Imagine there's no watermarks...
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one"
these watermarks are stupid, if you want mangafox to stop copying your shit just don't scanlate any manga
@Clayton Rickey I agree it's ridiculous.
http://commiesubs.com/the-age-of-fansubbers-and-money/
I can see the fucking watermark on Firefox... -.-'
"Dont.... touch..."
"I'd.. have a baby"
HAHAHAHA!
can he just tell rin to cut off her own head WITHOUT healing herself? or is that impossible?
@Deus Lucius James Shi The apng extension doesn't always work. In fact, I've had it quit 4 pages into a manga before. With the way some of the scanlators are watermarking the manga they translate, I'm beginning to suspect that they're getting a big payoff from batoto. If they weren't, then why would they be watermarking it so badly? Why do they even care where it's posted, even at mangafox, as long as it's read?

http://commiesubs.com/the-age-of-fansubbers-and-money/
>Girl with katana in the background
>that manga again
all i can say is its better than nothing on the other hand this manga is awesome damn... i am following so manga's now woooo
I just want to clarify something, since this not everybody seems to be aware of it.

Batoto does NOT watermark anything, not now nor in the future.

The ones watermarking, are the scanlators (who make all the comics you read online available to you), for various reasons.
And issues with watermarks should be taken directly to the them.

mhh - Batoto Moderator

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics