Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 294votes)

Big Order

Alt Names: alt พลังจิตเปลี่ยนโลกalt ビッグオーダーalt Gran Orden
Author: Esuno Sakae
Artist: Esuno Sakae
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga's story centers on an introverted high school student named Eiji Hoshimiya with a huge secret — he wished for the destruction of the world when he was younger. Fairies give certain people special powers called Orders. What Order Users can do with their power depends on their wishes. 10 years after the Great Destruction, Eiji struggles to come to terms with his immense power.
Go to Big Order Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 9 Chapter 47 Discussion: Sakae screws up New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Theory - Big Order + Future Diary New Window dragontune172
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who are YOU rooting for? Rin x Eiji or Iyo x Eiji? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Powers, discussions and theories New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies
Topic Mirai Nikki and Big Order: Similarities and Differences New Window Theoderich
  • 1 Replies
Topic creating a team for Big Order New Window domper60
  • 7 Replies

586 Comments

aaand off it goes...

Isn't the MC's power still being heavily restricted by Daisy? If I recall she said she released only 0.01% of his original power in chapter 1 can't he just ask Daisy to release more of it and specific aspects of it. The enemy can only control people, but the MC can control EVERYTHING. If he raises his control over non-living things, he should have the advantage in battle.

He can collapse the ground beneath them, remove the air and suffocate them, increase or decrease gravity, or strip them. If he thinks a bit, he would realize this.

That's the problem, he's too dumb to think

what the hell is this manga's problem? the author? the release? the scan team? it became long hiatus and almost reached yearly status, seriously...

iwanna get my hopes up for the mc that can bend control anything in his region even time itself, but it got crushed once

The answer comes from the type site Sen Manga who decided not published this manga overnight! I asked the question but were never answered me!
See you like in the 70s wholesale!

what the hell is this manga's problem? the author? the release? the scan team? it became long hiatus and almost reached yearly status, seriously...

iwanna get my hopes up for the mc that can bend control anything in his region even time itself, but it got crushed once

It's amazing how the author went from Mirai Nikki to....this.  What ever this is.

We need someone to translate it. :(

Do you speak Mandarin? or someone who can speak this language ?

We need someone to translate it. :(

I wish we would see more of that girl with the Stone God. ;(

I think that it play an important role during the tome 7

I wish we would see more of that girl with the Stone God. ;(

for those who know how to translate in Chinese (Mandarin) here is a site that has published the chapter 29 and 30 !

Links :

Chap. 29 : http://www.dm5.com/m202498/#ipg2

Chap. 30 : http://www.dm5.com/m203726/

More please. It's so sad to not have any more to read of this series T.T.

Big Order will be adapted to anime: http://t.co/abZnm30XWL The wraparound jacket band on the seventh compiled volume of Sakae Esuno's Big Order manga is announcing on Monday that the eighth volume will bundle an original anime Blu-ray Disc. The limited edition volume with the bundled anime is slated to ship in Japan on October 3. With this manga gets more popularity, and new chapters will be translated. Seventh-volume hood with this announcement: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-V9QehCYAAGm9q.jpg

I don't get this manga, some of the character's power is so overpowered yet looks so weak. And why doesn't he just get a doctor to cut out all the cancer cell in his sister's body and just use Rin to heal her afterwards? Pretty stupid if you ask me. And he is suppose to have 100% control over everything in his domain and yet he look so weak and helpless. This manga is so half ass done, could have been a great manga

I'm guessing it would only end up healing the cancer along with the rest of her body.

I don't get this manga, some of the character's power is so overpowered yet looks so weak. And why doesn't he just get a doctor to cut out all the cancer cell in his sister's body and just use Rin to heal her afterwards? Pretty stupid if you ask me. And he is suppose to have 100% control over everything in his domain and yet he look so weak and helpless. This manga is so half ass done, could have been a great manga

So this series is dead?

I wanted to try and like this manga but the MC is just so dumb and unimaginative with his power. Even in its restricted state, he already showed that he can defy the laws of physics and basically make any do anything he wants, animate or not. Why not say make your sister's body heal itself? How about make the the floor underneath someone you don't like explode? Convert air in someone's lungs to plasma? Turn someone into a pet rock maybe? I mean mean he has 100% control over all matter in his domain. 

Also they don't exactly explain how they stopped those nukes. Their fuses are still running even if you stop the actual warhead. Why did he even need help? just turn the fissionable material into silly putty or something and side step the warhead like a boss. So much wasted potential. Also Trident II's are MIRVs so there would be more than one warhead anyhow...

Isn't the MC's power still being heavily restricted by Daisy? If I recall she said she released only 0.01% of his original power in chapter 1 can't he just ask Daisy to release more of it and specific aspects of it. The enemy can only control people, but the MC can control EVERYTHING. If he raises his control over non-living things, he should have the advantage in battle.

He can collapse the ground beneath them, remove the air and suffocate them, increase or decrease gravity, or strip them. If he thinks a bit, he would realize this.

it's a Third Rate Code Geass Wannabe Manga,

with a shrimp brain mc's that have power but doesn't even know how to use it..,

his only reedeming feature is his expression that letting out all sort of information about what he's gonna do , so enemy can counter it,cause he got shrimp brain,

instead of having a poker face like lelouch lamperouge , this mc's is really failure

wow, Sena turned out to be such a badass.

Much love for her brother, that's awesome <3

and Iyo for waifu now? sounds even better

For someone with the ability to control everything, he sure does get controlled by everyone else a lot.

KInd of a loser MC at this rate.

---

Oh, another thing- why does it matter if people can't hear his orders if he can order inanimate things?

Gosh...Sakae's works: Mirai Nikki and this one, both make me feel pissed off because of the enemies being such d***s and the MC being so useless(?) when it counts despite their awesome ability. And yet, I can't stop reading!!! I must be one huge masochist when it comes to reading manga... -_-

So what is to stop all-fiction wantabe from declaring the illness of Eiji's sister fiction? I mean aside from having a pawn over Eiji.

Spoiler

Makes sense too, or else he could declare just about anybody's birth a lie and thus easily get rid of whomever he doesn't like.

I've actually commented on that a long time ago, and it's puzzled me for a while, until fairly recently; the way I see it, he can only order what he can conceive, and he can't order concepts.

This means, that more likely than not, he can't order the illness itself and would have to order the the microorganisms causing the illness; never mind how numerous they'd be, Eiji would have to be able to recognize and order the specific organisms, and considering the mutation rates inherent to such organisms, and the lack of clarity on whether different strand, mutations, or even individual organisms differ enough to fall out of his control group means that he'd pretty much be trying a blind operation.

*shudder* I'm not sure he's even thought of it, but the complexity and risks involved are high enough that I wouldn't if I were him.

no you order the entire body as the medium to shut down secondary symptoms/illness, just like how he would give orders to people and it would be interpreted in a convenient manner

it's easy but this series never made sense so having powers in this world doesn't even matter at this point

So what is to stop all-fiction wantabe from declaring the illness of Eiji's sister fiction? I mean aside from having a pawn over Eiji.

uh... i think you just answered yourself there

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics