Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 61votes)

Survival

Alt Names: alt ต้องรอดalt サバイバルalt 陆地沉没记
Author: Saito Takao
Artist: Saito Takao
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An inexplicable catastrophe plunges Japan to the bottom of the ocean. A boy survives the misfortune, but he has been abandoned in a land surrounded by sea on all sides. His effort to stay alive compels him to sharpen his wit, as he finds that nothing he learned in school is useful for staying alive.

Side Story:
> Survival: Another Story (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/survival-another-story-r20343)

Remake:
> Survival: Shounen S no Kiroku (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/survival-shounen-s-no-kiroku-r18675)
Go to Survival Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Survival released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 10 Replies

476 Comments

Sooo...

Spoiler

Plot magic and legendary sixth sense to get where the story wants you. 
And you didnt ask about how the man was talking through radio. Is there usually a microphone in the cars that I dont know about?

Spoiler

Sooo...

Spoiler

... and despite all that, i think that the blind-suicidal-sick-elderly man will be more useful to the boy than the guy with the rifle.

RIP one-eye. Nature is cruel.

Could it be that kid is making plans to escape with the car!? finally he is thinking ahead, like way ahead.

Dunno why but I want him to have this tiger as a pet. It was in the ZOO after all. Maybe there is a chance to tame that tiger with some canned food. 

Also I think it is bad idea to stay in the city. The better way would be to settle in the nature, near some fresh water creek, and later scavenge the city for useful things..

Well going by how useful this new guy is (not at all) I would say the tiger would be a much more useful and dependable companion to have.

I bet the guy with the gun wants a piece of that ass...

I wouldn't have laughed as hard as I did if that wasn't so painfully close to the truth...

Everyone he finds is fucking useless, yes this one has a gun, but i bet he ends fucking the kid over some bullshit.

I bet the guy with the gun wants a piece of that ass...

Everyone he finds is fucking useless, yes this one has a gun, but i bet he ends fucking the kid over some bullshit.

I also want him to take the tiger as a pet

Would have thought he'd have had the sense to grab the books and the seeds and head back to the school that had an actual working generator...

Dunno why but I want him to have this tiger as a pet. It was in the ZOO after all. Maybe there is a chance to tame that tiger with some canned food. 

Also I think it is bad idea to stay in the city. The better way would be to settle in the nature, near some fresh water creek, and later scavenge the city for useful things..

I agree, he should take the book, another book on survival/cooking/farming, the seeds (all of them), some tools and go settle somewhere else. Without the damn tiger of course!

Those tiger animations were weird.

yay the tiger finally appears :D

But it's an endangered species... remember that...

I guess he has to one up killing a bear somehow.

yay the tiger finally appears :D

Jeez, try the *radio* bro...

god, it's just a matter of time before I start reading the raws... probably my favourite, currently translated manga, even though it's so old... or maybe BECAUSE it's so old, I get the feeling that pre 2000 mangas were written because authors loved them and shared great stories full of their emotions, now it's just a job but what do I know after all!

Yea lots of old manga are awesome... And then the Ecchi got popular as a genre... No plot (story), but plot (tits). Same about anime. So many junk with ecchi stuff and no actual story... At least now its not as bad as it was before. I hope we will see more nice stuff in the future before the next wild wave of ecchi suddenly appears.

There's a lot about this plot that doesn't make sense.

Get trolled by nature... poor boy. Thanks for update!

That can't end well, ok fine, it has never gone well from the very start of this story, but this time it surely does feel like he is about to fuck up hard.

What time it didn't feel like it? xD

That can't end well, ok fine, it has never gone well from the very start of this story, but this time it surely does feel like he is about to fuck up hard.

god, it's just a matter of time before I start reading the raws... probably my favourite, currently translated manga, even though it's so old... or maybe BECAUSE it's so old, I get the feeling that pre 2000 mangas were written because authors loved them and shared great stories full of their emotions, now it's just a job but what do I know after all!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics