Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 61votes)

Survival

Alt Names: alt ต้องรอดalt サバイバルalt 陆地沉没记
Author: Saito Takao
Artist: Saito Takao
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An inexplicable catastrophe plunges Japan to the bottom of the ocean. A boy survives the misfortune, but he has been abandoned in a land surrounded by sea on all sides. His effort to stay alive compels him to sharpen his wit, as he finds that nothing he learned in school is useful for staying alive.

Side Story:
> Survival: Another Story (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/survival-another-story-r20343)

Remake:
> Survival: Shounen S no Kiroku (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/survival-shounen-s-no-kiroku-r18675)
Go to Survival Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Survival released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 10 Replies

476 Comments

Can a gun truly explode and kill a person like that? I feel like its too big an explotion for the ammount of gunpowder in a bullet... i just think it strange since this manga has always been kinda realistic

That gun was neglected for a good while. Even a small barrel obstruction might cause a pressure spike and a catastrophic failure on a good gun AFAIK. It was kind of an asspull but MC is Milfeulle-tier lucky so whatever.

A bit tangential but sabotaged ammunition isn't unheard of

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Eldest_Son

(there's a number of other instances but that's the first that come to mind)

After barely escaping a murderous mob a few days earlier, you'd think that he wouldn't start shouting as soon as he noticed someone else. Learn from mistakes and all that.

Baseball dude is as good as dead

Who's want to bet that the boy will inherit that bow?? xD

The only question being of "how he'll get it." Will it be from a fight between the shadowy figures or another natural disaster that he manages to survive because the author is not letting up on the tragedy tag. 

Who's want to bet that the boy will inherit that bow?? xD

Can a gun truly explode and kill a person like that? I feel like its too big an explotion for the ammount of gunpowder in a bullet... i just think it strange since this manga has always been kinda realistic

A handgun won't blow a person to pieces land mine-style, but it can absolutely kill the person holding it if a flying fragment hits something vital.

Just when he got a base to come and go as he please this happens he really cant catch a break XD

I was just thinking about that -

Spoiler

Ahah this is too nice to be true, you won't fool me Author ! I'm sure the baseball man is a psychopathic killer !

A part of me was expecting him to call the baseball his lover, akin to Volleyball Wilson--more so when he tried to get Satoru to stay, probably out of loneliness of not having met anyone for a year besides thieves.

Place your bets ladies and gentleman, how many chapter will the new "companion" live!

Ahah this is too nice to be true, you won't fool me Author ! I'm sure the baseball man is a psychopathic killer !

RIP Old man, at this rate I think Shiro will be the only actual survivor

Not surprising mate

RIP Old man, at this rate I think Shiro will be the only actual survivor

no way... only 3 guys have died?... i thought for sure that all of them will die since they met the kid...

Give it time.

no way... only 3 guys have died?... i thought for sure that all of them will die since they met the kid...

Did Rambo really do that?

MacGyver, not Rambo.

Is the puppy back yet?  I refuse to start reading again till the dog shows back up.

Spoiler

That page had me really worried there for a moment, specially with that angle in the 4th panel and their poses.

I'd agree with you, as soon as he makes a jet ski out of a coffin.

Did Rambo really do that?
Spoiler

Satoru is like a combination of MacGyver and Rambo.

Spoiler

I'd agree with you, as soon as he makes a jet ski out of a coffin.

those two... dumb and the dumber...

Puppy squat to bring the pain?

That would not fit in a shounen manga.
Pun intended

Satoru is like a combination of MacGyver and Rambo.

Spoiler

Puppy squad to bring the pain? hell yeah!

BORB IS NOT DEAD!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics