Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.23 - 61votes)

Survival

Alt Names: alt ต้องรอดalt サバイバルalt 陆地沉没记
Author: Saito Takao
Artist: Saito Takao
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: An inexplicable catastrophe plunges Japan to the bottom of the ocean. A boy survives the misfortune, but he has been abandoned in a land surrounded by sea on all sides. His effort to stay alive compels him to sharpen his wit, as he finds that nothing he learned in school is useful for staying alive.

Side Story:
> Survival: Another Story (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/survival-another-story-r20343)

Remake:
> Survival: Shounen S no Kiroku (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/survival-shounen-s-no-kiroku-r18675)
Go to Survival Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Survival released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 10 Replies

476 Comments

So now he got a crow as pet....

Lol this being a manga I hope that was a crow. In many Japanese anime crows sound like if they're saying "idiot" with their cries, seems perfect. Think that was it too because of how Satoru responded.

I hate to be the rain on your parade, but the bird was making a "kaw" sound, not the "aho" sound you're referring to.

You don't fly with a glider, you glide. Difference is that gliding is just controlled falling unless you get pushed up by air currents or something.

Lol this being a manga I hope that was a crow. In many Japanese anime crows sound like if they're saying "idiot" with their cries, seems perfect. Think that was it too because of how Satoru responded.

i have to ask him where did he get those t-shirts and pants the lasted all the apocalipsis jajaja

"Oh I believe I can fly! I believe I can touch the sky!"

I believe he is about to have a really bad day, and that the bird is going to be laughing at him.

curious how the manga seems to gloss over the struggles of DIY hang gliding

~ Dumb ways to die,

So many dumb ways to die

Dumb ways to die -ie ie

So many dumb ways to die ~

I'm going to fly. I'm going to flyyy!

Yes, you are, and then you're going to die ~ ♫

Yep.

What could go wrong now?

lets get our popcorns ready for the next chapter...

By all rights, the next chapter should feature a swift realization followed by a horrible, screamy death.

The  fact that it is not even registering with him just how fucking crazy it was to jump into that shit in the middle of a bunch of earthquakes and still waiting to cross is clear proof that he has gone insane long ago.

oh god... please ease his suffering 

that chapter's kinda sad...

To think that we could get the feels for a chapter in which no one dies.

that chapter's kinda sad...

Oh dear, I think you got some slash fiction on your post.

Spoiler

https://imgur.com/gallery/T1kbk

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

...Rule 34?

Spoiler

This is not that kind a of "a boy and his dog" story!

...Rule 34?

Spoiler

When they gazed each other that moment was epiche still remembers him somewhat T.T

Man, that guy survived for a really long time without water, all things considered. 

Spoiler

Can Shiro save him from this?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics