Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.54 - 343votes)

Mayo Chiki!

Alt Names: alt まよチキ!alt 美少年管家的秘密!alt 迷える執事とチキンな俺とalt 迷茫管家与懦弱的我alt Mayo Chikialt Mayoeru Shitsuji to Chikin na Ore toalt The Wavering Butler and Myself the Chicken
Author: Asano Hajime
Artist: Niito
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Konoe Subaru, a classmate of Sakamachi Kinjirou, has been serving as the butler of Suzutsuki Kanade in school. Due to an accident, Sakamachi discovers Konoe's secret...that he is actually a she!? Apparently she will be removed from her position if anyone at school finds out. What will unfold from this chain of events?

Alternate Story:

> Mayo Mayo!
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/mayo-mayo-r9911 )
Go to Mayo Chiki! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Mayo Chiki 2 New Window veraya
  • 10 Replies
Topic New stuff New Window kmarble
  • 5 Replies

543 Comments

What is it with the eye patches? Somehow, they always hit me below the chest and make me have weird thoughts..
This chapter's got one of the best spreads I've ever seen.
Jirou...Shirou...and a girl similiar to certain Hero...meh whatever

I would be like Jirou if all my female family members treat me like a sandbag...
Is it just me or is Subaru kinda like saber from fate/stay night ?
wow ch 23 and 24 are just overwhelming.
Yeah looking forward seeing Jirou bondaged by Suzutsuki (i betcha she's that kind of girls) and forcefully push Subaru on him till he can take it (he really need a shock treatment to get rid of his gynophobia)
He should tell Kanade no, there are other girls more than willing to help without degrading himself. Plus I think that would end up making things more interesting as Kanade tries to coax him into living with her.
A bit too forced, and in a weird way considering its a comedy manga. I read this for good laugh, and this chapter wasn't funny at all. Its kinda early for drama.
Two things:
1. You guys suck at putting images in spoilers.
2. This is a great development. Forced interaction with the four (plus whoever is in oujo-sama's house) which will lead to a slew of interesting events.
Or

I am sorry, I just don't like her at all (and now even less).
There's only one appropriate response to give.
Spoiler
She'll let him live in her dog house rite?
It would be really nice if this picked up a bit more again as the the anime is awfully dissapointing.

Thank you very much!
waiting if she have fun-fun-BDSM-room in her house ...
isnt he already her dog?
yay new chapter!!
thanks simhauu for this and i hope next chapter will out soon.

@Trips - she'd been a sadist since beginning, so i think it's normal for her to said something like that.
That last part sounded really insulting, he lost his home, his little sis is crying and this girl is talking s**** like this? I would rather pitch a f tent.
run jirou run!!
thx for the chapter!
Spoiler
yes new chapter i ben waiting for it
thanks for the new chapter simhauu!!!
@Derek 23 it's out.. on the same day too. funny, huh. Well, you guys keep up the good work ( on all the series, not just this one). I really appreciate it.
Japanzai dropped it because the series got licensed in the US. Then simhauu had translator troubles. As far as I know chapter 23 just needs to be typeset. But simhauu is a one girl group, who is in university, so is rather busy. Can't really say for sure when ch23 will come, since she insisted on finishing it herself.

Renzokusei will be jointing with simhauu on the series, but that won't start until chapter 24. We'll also be using HQ scans starting from that chapter.
@SoScary i think derek will pick this series
so i hear this series has been dropped.. that's too bad..
i have already know the story from it's LN though, but it'll be great if i can see it adaptated.. since this manga the only it's adaptation (don't know about anime continuation..)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics