Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 505votes)

Gosu (The Master)

Alt Names: alt 고수
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A young man set forth to avenge his master, a once powerful martial artist who was betrayed by his own men and barely escaped with his life. Armed with his master's supreme martial art techniques, he is ready to bring terror and wreak havoc among the murim. But before he even got started, he learns that the ones who had betrayed his master are already dead... Erm, so what happens now?

Raws found at: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=662774&weekday=wed
Go to Gosu (The Master) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there any connection between Gosu and Yongbi The Invicible? New Window Roxis
  • 2 Replies
Topic Too good to read for free New Window jonboybeebop
  • 4 Replies
Topic New Chapter Discussion. New Window geenius3ab
  • 16 Replies
Topic Gosu Wiki New Window Demotivator
  • 6 Replies

1760 Comments

I wonder what made him take up the path of the door to too salesman?  Something to do with back when chubby told him to 'take responsibility'?

I'd say, it happened a long time before that. Kinda hard to work as a mercenary, when you 're married and got 3 kids. This last chapter just explicitly showed why.

One assassin organization got stormed after another. They just never learned.

FUEEEEEEEEEEEE

I feel like my desire to get the next chapter is going super-saiyan inside me...

Gotta say, the author really nailed that last bit, no speech, just images and our imagination, good choice.

some one just woke a sleeping dragon

A rusty sleeping dragon, based on that one scene earlier.

some one just woke a sleeping dragon

RIP Baekma Valley.

NOOOO!!! i need MOARRR!! lolls, i want to see fat gosu level-up off these dudes.

I wonder what made him take up the path of the door to too salesman?  Something to do with back when chubby told him to 'take responsibility'?

He obviously fell in love and gave up his killing ways for a better life style... Pft. And since he had no other qualities.. ahem... becoming a merchant was the easiest way. 

People work so hard to become strong, to become rich, and when you see your self a the top all you can see is the fear on the faces of the people around you, That is why those elusive people either hide themselves or begin to drown in that fear.

Probably because they found out who he really is. It's like being saved from tigers by a dragon, judging from their reaction.

More like being saved from a wolf/fox by a tiger. Those guys are nowhere Tiger, and the guy is doubtfully a dragon. Also in eastern culture, dragon is solemn and doesnt eat human.

He said he "held back", just another fake bomb then, guess they have never truly fight each other for real, that should be how he "held back".

He means he didn't attack him, he held back his anger or something.

Non-chubby MC looks pretty good.

He said he "held back", just another fake bomb then, guess they have never truly fight each other for real, that should be how he "held back".

i really hope he won't die

Really, how could they be so scared when he saved their lives. I would be groveling at his feet lol

Probably because they found out who he really is. It's like being saved from tigers by a dragon, judging from their reaction.

Really, how could they be so scared when he saved their lives. I would be groveling at his feet lol

My heart wasn't ready

Thanks for the release! I must say the story is becoming more interesting.

This series is great! Thanks for scanlating it.

How far are the raws?

Wow. For a series that is nominally all about martial arts and action.... that was a surprisingly profound story, very smoothly delivered (who would've thought you could get such twisty suspense out of a travelling salesman story...). I'm impressed.

My feelings:

Mood6a00d834525fff69e20133ecf35c3d970b-800wi

Pages

The feels...

I'm really enjoying this story, really captures the frailty of the honest man.

Aw man, I really did like that merchant guy though. Shame it turned out the way it did.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics