Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 505votes)

Gosu (The Master)

Alt Names: alt 고수
Author: Ryu Ki-Woon
Artist: Moon Jung-Hoo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen ShounenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A young man set forth to avenge his master, a once powerful martial artist who was betrayed by his own men and barely escaped with his life. Armed with his master's supreme martial art techniques, he is ready to bring terror and wreak havoc among the murim. But before he even got started, he learns that the ones who had betrayed his master are already dead... Erm, so what happens now?

Raws found at: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=662774&weekday=wed
Go to Gosu (The Master) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is there any connection between Gosu and Yongbi The Invicible? New Window Roxis
  • 2 Replies
Topic Too good to read for free New Window jonboybeebop
  • 4 Replies
Topic New Chapter Discussion. New Window geenius3ab
  • 16 Replies
Topic Gosu Wiki New Window Demotivator
  • 6 Replies

1760 Comments

Man they should use the first project as a gag manhua hahahaha, damn I laughed hard here.

I'm glad the authors changed the character design.

i'm glad the authors removed the poop jokes

Welp.  I've got blue balls now.  Just when the venom mob shows up too.

I loved the ending. Shows a lot of promise for the next season, showing us there's real mean bad guys behind all this.

There's also a lot of other plot points that are interesting, like that mysterious old man and his shady group.

Is there any date for season 2?

So, was uglyface trying to get fatty to kill him so maskdudes would leave the villagers alone?

Most likely. Since he didn't kill him, that was the only option.

so next week you're gonna tell us you have a break next week?

So, was uglyface trying to get fatty to kill him so maskdudes would leave the villagers alone?

Okay, so by your logic, it's a sin to point out a bad point in an otherwise enjoyable story. You're saying it's wrong to point out a "lame" ending, that just because we're able to read a story, that we should be content with what we receive, like sheep with their shepherd, and keep our mouths shut. You see? You see what's wrong with that thinking? Or, more specifically, your thinking? Complaining (to a certain extent) is good!

Also, your previous comment used the pronoun "they" when referring to the author and artist of the webtoon. The thing is, people are used to a single author and artist, while people are also used to multiple people scanlating a work. That's why some of us (including me) thought you were talking about how hard the scanlators were working, not the author and artist.

Also, guys, at least we get season 2 in like a week! Not like Breaker New Waves, where we're still waiting...

Yea well maybe i've used wrong wording - english isnt my first language- and yea complaining may be fine to a certain extent if you criticize it and give proper feedback but just saying "its lame" is kinda hard and unfair in my opinion

Why point out only one keypoint from my sentence? there is more than just being grateful and being able to complain. he's saying "lame" because he doesnt like how season 1 ended. he should be grateful he can read this webtoon at all. they have 1 webtoon and 1 manhwa ongoing and still bring out quality content, so why be a dick?

Okay, so by your logic, it's a sin to point out a bad point in an otherwise enjoyable story. You're saying it's wrong to point out a "lame" ending, that just because we're able to read a story, that we should be content with what we receive, like sheep with their shepherd, and keep our mouths shut. You see? You see what's wrong with that thinking? Or, more specifically, your thinking? Complaining (to a certain extent) is good!

Also, your previous comment used the pronoun "they" when referring to the author and artist of the webtoon. The thing is, people are used to a single author and artist, while people are also used to multiple people scanlating a work. That's why some of us (including me) thought you were talking about how hard the scanlators were working, not the author and artist.

Also, guys, at least we get season 2 in like a week! Not like Breaker New Waves, where we're still waiting...

Be grateful...
Meaning we can't complain because its free?

I've thoroughly enjoyed Gosu so far and I'm excited to see whats next in Season 2. But come on now, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Lets be civil.

Why point out only one keypoint from my sentence? there is more than just being grateful and being able to complain. he's saying "lame" because he doesnt like how season 1 ended. he should be grateful he can read this webtoon at all. they have 1 webtoon and 1 manhwa ongoing and still bring out quality content, so why be a dick?

NOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

*sigh*

Oh well I guess I'll reread Veritas and Breaker.

So I saw the Five Venoms and as pointed out by another user the story does indeed bear a distinct similarity. I think it might have served as an inspiration for the creator at some point. It's a pretty enjoyable flick and it makes me wonder if Ryong will have to ally himself with one of the disciples later on(or that bit of plot may have already occurred in the old crippled dude treating Ryong and healing him. I suppose that is kinda like allying himself with Ryong. Although he did it in the most half assed way possible and then ended up dying).

Also I seriously want Goo Hwi to have a bigger role in this cause these punk ass new Murimites are starting to piss me off.

Are you actually serious? "lame"? These guys have been constantly releasing a chapter every weak without a break iirc and at TOP fucking quality. detailed, colored art, martial-art story and interesting characters. Also the guys behind this are also doing Yongbi the Invincible aka they have a shitload of work be more grateful you can read this for free jesus christ

Be grateful...
Meaning we can't complain because its free?

I've thoroughly enjoyed Gosu so far and I'm excited to see whats next in Season 2. But come on now, everyone's entitled to their own opinion. Lets be civil.

He is complaining about the story not about the group scanlating it.

??? What has the scanlation group to do with what i said? Scanlation = translation, nothing to do with the story/art. It's a webtoon aka its already digital art the fuck you on about mate

Are you actually serious? "lame"? These guys have been constantly releasing a chapter every weak without a break iirc and at TOP fucking quality. detailed, colored art, martial-art story and interesting characters. Also the guys behind this are also doing Yongbi the Invincible aka they have a shitload of work be more grateful you can read this for free jesus christ

He is complaining about the story not about the group scanlating it.

lame. talk about ending a season on a really low note.

Fwoo. They deserve that break. Just... Don't be a Beserk.

He will come for them

lame. talk about ending a season on a really low note.

That mask looks like something out of Muchas Luchas

Those lasts words give the impression he knows they are alive and that Quasimodo lied to him.

Goddamn, I only read 'END' in the title and almost got a heart attack. Good that the series didn't end and hopefully the break won't be that long.
RIP comedy tag.

And the consequences of being naive the character development to be a saint, strikes again. And the series knows it. At least, gave a panel for it.

Well I do like the futility, as bitter as it is.

It just makes the revenge sweeter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics