Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * - - (3.21 - 256votes)

Saikin Kono Sekai wa Watashi Dake no Mono ni Narimashita......

Alt Names: alt Recently, this world became mine only ......alt 最近この世界は私だけのモノになりました……
Author: Yui Toshiki
Artist: Yui Toshiki
Genres: Psychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A hot nymphomaniac wakes up one morning to find that everyone in the world has disappeared...
Go to Saikin Kono Sekai wa Watashi Dake no Mono ni Narimashita...... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why is everyone missing? New Window lygarx
  • 7 Replies

448 Comments

Petition to take this series outside and burn it, anyone?

There's been worse.

Petition to take this series outside and burn it, anyone?

You know I can't help but feeling the Japanese aversion to therapy is probably a major reason why she's unable to talk out and come to terms with getting molested by her brother and raped by her boyfriend's friends. Like it would solve most of her problems to get some psychiatric help but apparently being a nutjob on the downlow is better in Japan than being known as a nutjob who needs therapy.

Yeah, it'd be much better if it were like US where everyone has a made-up mental condition to excuse their shitty personality.

You know I can't help but feeling the Japanese aversion to therapy is probably a major reason why she's unable to talk out and come to terms with getting molested by her brother and raped by her boyfriend's friends. Like it would solve most of her problems to get some psychiatric help but apparently being a nutjob on the downlow is better in Japan than being known as a nutjob who needs therapy.

She’s totally ready to go in by the end of the chapter, but the title says she can’t.

Is this similar to what's happening inside Casca's mind?

Oh my god I am an idiot. When she said there is only one place left she hasn't looked I legit thought she meant the big bundle on top of the car. I did think it was pretty stupid that she thought they would be hiding up there, but I guess the dumb one is me.

Oh geez...  inno-cence... gotta love it.. LOL.  My mind actually.. well, okay... 

Mind -> gutter

Let me spoil you what next chapter most important things are...
Spoiler

I bet these cunts are trying to force her to overcome her fear of darkness by going in the tunnel to look for them.

Oh my god I am an idiot. When she said there is only one place left she hasn't looked I legit thought she meant the big bundle on top of the car. I did think it was pretty stupid that she thought they would be hiding up there, but I guess the dumb one is me.

.........What even is the plot anymore?

I think it's all an overly elaborate dive into the chick's psyche, but since we know almost nothing about her, everything is lost on us, until the last volume where it will be "BAM, the darkness is fear of commitment, the sleeping prince is her innocence, the girl is her child side, etc. etc."

I bet these cunts are trying to force her to overcome her fear of darkness by going in the tunnel to look for them.

I thought they were going to look in between their legs to see if someone gave the other people shrink drugs and now they're super tiny.

That actually makes sense

You assume I read those kind of doujinshi, I don't.

I'm questioning why her traveling companions seem to be perfectly fine with her committing rape, you'd think someone would at least object.

Well, now you know. No one is going to object in this kind of story. Actually, objecting would be somewhat innovative.

Even though I know the ending is going to probably be disappointing I have to see this through. Gotta know how it ends and what the hell is happening.

Isn't what you're describing like exactly the plot of thousands of doujinshi (or even more classical works for that matter) ? You're not going to complain to any of them, but when the rare case of a woman raping a man occurs, you have a problem ?

You assume I read those kind of doujinshi, I don't.

I'm questioning why her traveling companions seem to be perfectly fine with her committing rape, you'd think someone would at least object.

.........What even is the plot anymore?

minor spoilers to the story

Spoiler

It's probably something similar to Alice no Kuni

How come the other characters (the girls) are fine with her raping the sleeping kid? Last time I checked he hadn't consented and they have to know (or at least suspect) what she's doing to him in the car.

In before people call me a pussy for not wanting control of my own body or decisions. Reverse the genders and you'd all have a problem with a man raping an unconscious schoolgirl because he's afraid of the dark.

Isn't what you're describing like exactly the plot of thousands of doujinshi (or even more classical works for that matter) ? You're not going to complain to any of them, but when the rare case of a woman raping a man occurs, you have a problem ?

It's fiction anyway. Of course we would have a problem for any real life rape, whichever side are the man and the woman, but we can at least (hopefully ?) tell apart what is real and what is not.

Guess what time it is~ RAPE

Oh_2b0b65_2371519.jpg

minor spoilers to the story

Spoiler

How come the other characters (the girls) are fine with her raping the sleeping kid? Last time I checked he hadn't consented and they have to know (or at least suspect) what she's doing to him in the car.

In before people call me a pussy for not wanting control of my own body or decisions. Reverse the genders and you'd all have a problem with a man raping an unconscious schoolgirl because he's afraid of the dark.

Absolutely not lost on me.

How can he possible fake sleep for that long.

She raped ‘im again

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics