Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 55votes)

Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama

Alt Names: alt A Certain Idol Accelerator-samaalt To Aru Idol no Accelerator-sama
Author: Kamachi Kazuma
Artist: Tachitsu Teto
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyMusic MusicShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A project to develop new superpowers is underway in Academy City. That project will turn Accelerator into a --?!
Go to Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

126 Comments

Tbh, why isn't number 5 in in first place? She should be able to just brainwash the entire audience, or give a command to get everyone to watch her show...

kukaki kikukaki kukuki lol that laugh always got me as well. Best VA ever imo.

Spoiler

kukaki kikukaki kukuki lol that laugh always got me as well. Best VA ever imo.

Wouldn't that much chocolate be dangerous to eat all at once? I don't think vector manipulation makes you immune to poisoning.

Shockingly enough, it does. He actually discussed that his body is able to filter out toxins. Can't remember where

Wouldn't that much chocolate be dangerous to eat all at once? I don't think vector manipulation makes you immune to poisoning.

maybe the intestines starts to repel the nutrients after they are too much.

Their greatest competitor will be "The Weakest" Kamijou Touma~!

That's bullshit! Say what you will about his powers being the strongest. But when it comes to idols, no one can beat Misaka's childish cuteness.

Even Accelerator has his very own pocket Misaka, following him around, that's a testament to her genocidal level's of "moeness".

Misaka Misaka on chocolate= @.@

Ch 5 is up now peeps!! (Or at least it should be within the next hour) lol. I hope you guys enjoy it as its somewhat short but very sweet (litterally) hahaha. Enjoy ;) #Imagine✊Breaker#

WHO NEEDS SEASON 3! THIS SHOULD GET ITS OWN ANIME!!

YEAH!!

..i still want season 3 though.

I have a hard time reading this but I can not stop.

with accelerator around, it is a one-way road 一方通行

Railgun kyun ~

I fucking knew it. The moment they said cooking, I was like "it's going to be that, right? No way does Accelerator know how to cook."

I wasn't let down. This manga gives me exactly what I desire. I want an OVA, now.

I have a hard time reading this but I can not stop.

Also

Spoiler

Spoiler

Dark Matter cooking indeed

Just keep the Estelle rolling. More Estelle is always wonderful~

WHO NEEDS SEASON 3! THIS SHOULD GET ITS OWN ANIME!!

YES... YES! All this influx of Accelerator content, I don't know if I can take it.

Spoiler

Accelerator's the best chef

Spoiler

lol these Estelle cameos keep popping up

Thats what happens when you have a good author.

Spoiler

lol these Estelle cameos keep popping up
Today our monthly project is finished so Chp 3 is released. thanks for your support to our pages https://www.facebook.com/RailMagic/

Science idol vs Magical idol when?

YES MORE UPDATES

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics