Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 55votes)

Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama

Alt Names: alt A Certain Idol Accelerator-samaalt To Aru Idol no Accelerator-sama
Author: Kamachi Kazuma
Artist: Tachitsu Teto
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyMusic MusicShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A project to develop new superpowers is underway in Academy City. That project will turn Accelerator into a --?!
Go to Toaru Idol no Accelerator-sama Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

126 Comments

"Uses dark matter to [anything]" = I have no idea what dark matter is, but it sounds cool. Dark matter only interacts by having mass—things can fall onto large masses of it, like anything else, but otherwise it's completely inert (we don't even know that you'd experience anything if you fell into a large mass of it; it might well pass through normal matter).

So are these two maids going to debut as a group?

Spoiler

The wait is worth it.

No love for Accelerator-sama's smile?

Accelerator-sama himself is precious. (and I love sadistic smiles)

Inb4, Accel is expanding a vector field funneling out LastOrder's EM Field passive discharge so she can touch the kitty.

Spoiler

Last Order smile is precious.

No love for Accelerator-sama's smile?

Always a highlight of my day when we get another chapter.

Last Order smile is precious.

If only I could post images...

IT'S JOKE!

Holy crap, this is real. I had seen art for it but was never sure.

We all know what the highlight of this chapter was. 

Spoiler

Itsuwa truly is the best~

Misaki: Queen Bee of Trolls
I didn't expect this manga to be one with the most advanced progress in the timeline. NOW BRING THE SEASON 3!!! EVEN AO NO EXORCIST MANAGED TO GET WHAT IT DESERVE!!!
Hard to believe he's friends with the girl he brutally punched in the face when he first met her lol

At this point people believe that he's not a human being but instead a sentient program called Kamachi.EXE that is capable to write a story 24/7

nah, he's just connected to the Misaka network is all.

-also, shota-con Awaki is best Awaki

Spoiler

To think this meme becomes real now.

The minute they showed up with the instruments, that video resurfaced in my mind and wouldn't go away.

Being Accelerator-sama is suffering, but he has good friends at least.

Spoiler

I have questions about the quality discrepancy with one page (you know which one I'm talking about) but I got distracted with how awesome this chapter is!

We really need Season 3 to show off how good GROUP really is!

Also Obligatory:

Spoiler

To think this meme becomes real now.

The girl that showed up in Accelerator spin-off

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/toaru-kagaku-no-accelerator-r10196

At this point people believe that he's not a human being but instead a sentient program called Kamachi.EXE that is capable to write a story 24/7

Well he did wrote 'A Simple Survey', and that story alone is already filled with so many plot ideas...

Wait, did that girl fangirl so hard she up and croaked?!

Who's estelle?

The girl that showed up in Accelerator spin-off

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/toaru-kagaku-no-accelerator-r10196

Wait, this is actually written by Kamachi?

The guy's insane

Who's estelle?

Spoiler

Pretty damn kawaii not gonna lie

Wait, this is actually written by Kamachi?

The guy's insane

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics