Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.33 - 15votes)

Getter Robo Devolution: Uchuu Saigo no 3-punkan

Alt Names: alt ゲッターロボ DEVOLUTION ~宇宙最後の3分間~alt Getter Robo Devolution: The Last 3 Minutes for Universealt Getter Robot Devolution: The Last 3 Minutes for Universe
Author: Shimoguchi Tomohiro & Shimizu Eiichi
Artist: Shimoguchi Tomohiro & Shimizu Eiichi
Genres: Action ActionMecha MechaSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A full remake, of sorts, of the original Getter Robo series.

Original:
> Getter Robo (http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/getter-robo-r4842)
Go to Getter Robo Devolution: Uchuu Saigo no 3-punkan Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

60 Comments

Nice shit taste, /m/.

Here's a standing invitation to grow some fucking design sense. The shoulders are shit; no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

hould not include shoulders that outmass the rest of the mech.

Nice shit taste, /m/.

Getter 2 will always be my favorite.

haaa I knew it began from there dr.saotome knowssssssss

thanks for translation, keep going

Ok I knew its the emperor in its devolved form all right which explains the face that was about to spew a massive getter beam if it didn't come out of the chest

"the boy beloved by the getter rays"

On Ch.5 somehow on that last page... I thought it would have been Getter Dragon... That it still could be connected gives me shivers...

Why am I hearing the Getter Robo Daikessen tracks when I'm reading this?

Also newest chapter was sweet.

start from getter armageddon then anthology then you know the rest of where I'm getting at this is the devolved emperor before it gained the massive armada form we know and love today

Son, that's stupid. The mere fact of its resemblance to GE does not excuse the wildly ridiculous leaps of logic necessary to get from your A to B here.

Yes, it looks a little like GE. So does Shin Getter. This is because Getter Machines tend to follow similar design principles.

Design principles which should not include shoulders that outmass the rest of the mech.

lol that landing part

Ch4, page 13: That's one manly way to land a jet.

man that devolved emperor is really something

WTF a Gundam Tiara!! On Getter!! -5 for the design.

ha musashi is already dead.

and we know he will be dead for sure soon.

ha musashi is already dead.

This again? oh no the whole classroom was killed and only the angtsy teenager lived! please it was boring the first time someone did it, and it is still boring now.

You can probably make a compilation of those scenes by now, and call it, classroom tragedies, because it is a tragedy being this unoriginal.

...Uh. And you're getting this from...where, exactly?

Also, it still doesn't excuse the shoulders looking like they outmass everything above the waist by themselves.

start from getter armageddon then anthology then you know the rest of where I'm getting at this is the devolved emperor before it gained the massive armada form we know and love today

So... The third chapter title will be Musashi Tomoe / Benkei Kurama...

Wait, so was Hayato recruited first? That's interesting.

Michiru is dead already? That was real fast... I know that's one of the getter gimmicks but that was too fast

its called devolution meaning the design its utmost being closer to getter emperor than the first one or maybe its just really the emperor this time only in smaller form

...Uh. And you're getting this from...where, exactly?

Also, it still doesn't excuse the shoulders looking like they outmass everything above the waist by themselves.

Meh.

On one hand, it's doing the whole "doomed hometown, orphaned teenage hero, designated protagonist power" bits of shitty shounen. I mean, they straight up did the "you keep away from people to keep them safe and yet it failed" cliche.

On the other hand, it at least captures a bit of the gleefully psychotic violence that Getter Robo needs.

On the gripping hand, the mech design sucks. It looks like they're trying to make Getter Robo 40k with the size of the pauldrons that thing has.

Eh. It's at least got good colors going. If they manage to get away from the whole "It's all about RYYYYYOOOOOMA!" thing it might be worth following.

...Oh, you also appear to have appended another upload after the end of this one. Might want to fix that.

its called devolution meaning the design its utmost being closer to getter emperor than the first one or maybe its just really the emperor this time only in smaller form

am I reading devilman?

YAY! I just love it when the characters that I'm starting to like die.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics