Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.96 - 184votes)

Platina End

Alt Names: alt プラチナエンドalt 铂金终局alt Platinum End
Author: Ohba Tsugumi
Artist: Obata Takeshi
Genres: Drama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As his classmates celebrates their middle school graduation, one student's mind seems to be elsewhere. His name is Mirai and he has a dark secret. All humans deserve to find happiness, but Mirai may need some salvation from above in the form of an angel.
Go to Platina End Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Discontinued? New Window brvnhildr
  • 2 Replies
Topic First impressions of the 1st chapter New Window HeartBreat
  • 5 Replies

346 Comments

Chapter 15 at Jaimini's Box: https://jaiminisbox.com/reader/series/platinum_end

Cover 05!!

978-4-08-881009-6.jpg

I are confused now. (or is a certain group getting the volume number wrong?)

Cover 05!!

978-4-08-881009-6.jpg

She's dead.  He's basically had her made into a life-like doll/statue through taxidermy.  Does he even want to revive her, or does he just want to kill everything?  

I don't think it's about wanting to kill people. He just doesn't value any life other than his sisters (his own included if his eligibility into this game is any indication). No loss of life is too great in order to get her back. The way it looks to me is he had her body preserved in this world's version of star wars carbonite. She's dead regardless but I think he treasures her body too much to do something as irreversible as taxidermy. He'd want her pristine, the fact she's dead merely being a formality. 

Sure he wants to revive his imouto but...

She's dead.  He's basically had her made into a life-like doll/statue through taxidermy.  Does he even want to revive her, or does he just want to kill everything?  

You know, I find it exceedingly hard to even sympathyze with Kanade/Metrocrap. Sure he wants to revive his imouto but... he's even more of a despicable arse than Light Yagami, that's quite the feat.

Still calling it that his angel will drop him the moment she deems him useless.

I have a feeling there is also some kind of "Devil Competition" happening during the God one, with some "no need to be selected by a demon to win, douchebag angel will do", so she might herself be in a win-win situation.

You know, I find it exceedingly hard to even sympathyze with Kanade/Metrocrap. Sure he wants to revive his imouto but... he's even more of a despicable arse than Light Yagami, that's quite the feat.

Well, the manga so far has been their attempt to out-Death-Note Death Note. And one thing they must have noticed was that people idolized Light despite him being a total prick.

Really hope he can save his family before he kicks the bucket. Save your little girl, papa.

Cover 04!! beautiful cover, horrible character.

ZWAI6qt.jpg

She gets better you know.

Okay I think I started to like the main cast now. The bits of humor and their chemistry between each other started to win me over.

God please no ;;

They probably just left the home before the attack happens r-right?

For what I have seen of chapter 14 spoilers

Spoiler
and weird dude is really weird, but got one hell of an excuse.

When you notice ;_;img000057.png

They raised a lot of death flags for the family, it could really go either way at the moment.

But you're fine with his male character design?

I am not talking just about the costume. Yes that looks ridiculous on the males too. But the female costume is so much worse. The over-emphasis on breast. The cat tail. What the fudge, to be honest.

Aside from the costume I am also talking about that cutesy face and the always slender and innocent look on Obata's female designs. Many times, such things do not fit at all, you know?

I mean, just compare the intensity of the "determined" face of Mikado and Hanakago :P
Or Rita Vrataski in Edge of Tomorrow vs Obata's All You Need is Kill.

So you want them to look ugly? How dare you imply that.

Oh I dare not.
But Attack on Titan's Mikasa's six packs look pretty dang hot.
All those other girls' toned bodies as well.
They would not be hot or desirable in a romance comedy. But they sure fit Attack on Titans.
I want that kind of thing in Obata's manga.
Imagine a female mastermind drawn by Obata instead of these princesses in distress.

I am a big fan of Obata Takeshi.
But I really just cannot come to like his design for female characters.

First All you need is Kill.
Now this.

Ffs, it is a serious setting. Female characters don't need to look cute, or innocent, or like a fan service.

:/

Are you implying female characters shouldn't be cute in serious stories?

Now this.

Ffs, it is a serious setting. Female characters don't need to look cute, or innocent, or like a fan service.

So you want them to look ugly? How dare you imply that.

Can the author please quit picking on the guy with cancer?  As if his story isn't sad enough already...

Now this.

But you're fine with his male character design?

Now this.

Okay I think I started to like the main cast now. The bits of humor and their chemistry between each other started to win me over.

Wait, did Nanaka and Aya just die? I don't see their bodies. I'd be really bummed if they died. I really like them.

God please no ;;

They probably just left the home before the attack happens r-right?

Wait, did Nanaka and Aya just die? I don't see their bodies. I'd be really bummed if they died. I really like them.

Wait, so you mean that girl-shaped cardboard cutout in the background was actually a character?! Oh my…

Err, well, chapter 12 is good I guess. That might be the best chapter so far actually.

this is the first i feel proud of the mc

I miss Death Note u_u

i like the mc, not sure about love. since, ya know, in every other story the mc would get mad from the antagonist, and with rage try to kill the antagonist. here, we see an mc that consistently tries to maintain the moral high ground - love others rather than hurt.

i mean, sure, we all love it when the bad guy gets beaten up or killed, but trying to beat someone by having them adopt your ideology is a more practical victory. that's pretty much the dilema happening in the middle east

11 chapters and people are already going all judgemental on MC and other characters, i'd say what I really think on this matter, but i'm already fed as it is.

Just grow up, please...

You should also learn about something called perspective, please.

Yes, it's been 11 (now twelve) but they are 60+ pages long. A weekly manga's page count is 14-ish per chapter. That means we're close to 50 chapters of regular story (A WHOLE YEAR) and the development has been... none, tbh.

And I'll repeat: it's not about being fine with murder it's about actually trying to do self-defence. That I try to fight back a guy who's going to gut me open doesn't mean I'm a psycho! It just means I like my innards where they are and am a bit allergic to dying.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics