Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 495votes)

Criminale!

Alt Names: alt クリミナーレ!alt Criminal!
Author: Mizuiro Suimin
Artist: Mizuiro Suimin
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Our protagonist, Ichimura Tamito, is a criminal magnet. Ever since he could remember he had attracted criminals from kidnappers kidnapping him when he was just a newborn, to robbers stealing his toys. He is determined to start a new life and make new friends after moving into a new city but at the start of the day he was bombarded by all sorts of crime. After encountering a knife wielding killer in broad daylight he saves a young girl that coincidentally belongs to the same class as he does. But something seems off about this girl and his new class too. It seems like our protagonist's magnetic pull on crime and criminals is getting stronger as he finds out that he belongs to a class of criminals and suspects.

Raw: http://www.urasunday.com/criminale/index.html
Go to Criminale! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Supplementary lesson for Ichimura New Window ZenPai
  • 1 Replies
Topic NO WHYYYYY THOUGHTS ON COOKIE CUTTER ENDING New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Who would you date? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 17 Replies
Topic The game.... guess the anime! New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic So… MC's hidden criminal potential? New Window The Vicar
  • 16 Replies
Topic Poll: Who is Ichimura attracted to the most? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies

653 Comments

im having trouble understanding this manga? feels like im reading backward

MC's ability is that of the harem mc it appears.

Prolly gonna be a mob boss or something.

That could actually be his ability. He is very easily able to get all kinds of criminals attracted to him. Not to mention how easy it was for all of them to become his friend. That ability is far, far, worse than any other that has been shown in this manga. Which is worse. A horrible criminal or some one who could control an army of them?

Hey, now, you can't expect the author to actually know very much about a highly technical form of crime. (Heck, here in the U.S. pretty much the entire political establishment, even the brighter members, agree that all encryption should be required by law to have "back doors" to make it easier to spy on our own citizens at all times. And to heck with the fact that basically every single security expert has said that that's a really dumb idea. Understanding why would require people to do about half an hour of reading, and most people can't be bothered.

But yes, I did want to yell at the screen when I read that. A brute force attack is the last thing you try, idiot! Obviously the author just pulled a bunch of terms out of a summary somewhere and sprinkled them in.

He said that it's his favorite, not that is the best thing, i don't really see a problem with that. You don't always like what's easy or effective and useful

"I'm a master cracker!"

"I USE BRUTE FORCE, IT'S MY FAVORITE"

Fucking script kiddies.

Hey, now, you can't expect the author to actually know very much about a highly technical form of crime. (Heck, here in the U.S. pretty much the entire political establishment, even the brighter members, agree that all encryption should be required by law to have "back doors" to make it easier to spy on our own citizens at all times. And to heck with the fact that basically every single security expert has said that that's a really dumb idea. Understanding why would require people to do about half an hour of reading, and most people can't be bothered.

But yes, I did want to yell at the screen when I read that. A brute force attack is the last thing you try, idiot! Obviously the author just pulled a bunch of terms out of a summary somewhere and sprinkled them in.

MC's ability is that of the harem mc it appears.

Prolly gonna be a mob boss or something.

Spoiler

These girls are crazy. I'm not placing any bets on the ending, at the moment.

Spoiler

On the less self-pitying side, this shit is hilarious. Literally none of the chapters have failed to make me laugh at least once. And somehow the stalking shtick has yet to get old, it's great every time. 10/10, would kek again.

damn good shit

"I'm a master cracker!"

"I USE BRUTE FORCE, IT'S MY FAVORITE"

Fucking script kiddies.

This manga's MC is the most unusual and epic one yet. This manga might be a rare gem, can't wait for more chapters.

fwbGi3h.png

"Age is just a number! jail is just a room!"

but wait..

she is a grandma...

sarah is best girl

Why???

why there's no Principal's bonus artwork at the end of Ch 7?

NNOOOOOOOOOO

fwbGi3h.png

I want to protect that egao.

~DUN DUN~

ICHIMURA OUT

Spoiler

Best smile in the world

overall this new chapter :

get?url=http%3A%2F%2Fimgur.com%2FbS8Gy.g

Dont tell me he actually has Evil Psycopath alter ego that sniffed by school principal.

The Principal astutely realizes he's the most dangerous kind of all criminals, enemy of all women: a natural ladykiller.

Welcome fellas, to Sarah's fanclub. I like her since the beginning and all of the sudden, her cuteness is over the top...

C.a..ll 911, my...hear..t...is...fai...ling

I knew there was a good reason I liked her since her introduction. I'm not gonna lie, I'm a little in love.

Why???

why there's no Principal's bonus artwork at the end of Ch 7?

NNOOOOOOOOOO

I hate thinking about this, but didn't Chapter 5 have a sort of reference to Yaranaika?

Cuz I swear that molester looks like him.

it is

Very interesting and hilarious manga, decided to try reading the first chapter only to end up reading it until the newest one, it's just too hilarious and unique, can't wait for the next update.

Spoiler

Arsonist evilest criminal in the series confirmed.

I hate thinking about this, but didn't Chapter 5 have a sort of reference to Yaranaika?

Cuz I swear that molester looks like him.

Ichimura Tamito: actually paid for winRAR

Spoiler

This has to be the best one-two comedy punch in recent history. Even with the wacky tone already set, I totally did not see this coming.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics