Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 956votes)

Grand Blue

Alt Names: alt ぐらんぶるalt ก๊วนป่วนชวนบุ๋งบุ๋งalt Büyük Mavialt Engrandeng Asulalt 그랑블루alt Gran azulalt Grand bleualt Guran Buru
Author: Inoue Kenji
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new life begins for Kitahara Iori as he begins his college career near the ocean in Izu city, full of excitement for his new life. He will be moving into his Uncle’s diving store “Grand Blue.” There he finds the beautiful ocean, beautiful women, and men that love diving and alcohol. Will Iori be able to live his dream college life?
Go to Grand Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic for those Peps who's shitting around about this new update New Window kimchi
  • 147 Replies
Topic The censored page New Window Memsar
  • 41 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Grand Blue New Window Swifft
  • 17 Replies
Topic The censore page New Window Memsar
  • 0 Replies
Topic Any recs with similar humor? New Window comfy_kyoko
  • 2 Replies
Topic What was your favorite chapters so far? New Window ishish
  • 8 Replies

1624 Comments

I believe Iori will be man enough to actually turn cakey down properly. We've seen it time and again, especially in the latest chapter, that when the push comes to shove, Iori can be a real good person. 

Everyone's shipping him with Chisa and here I am hoping for a surprise Azusa ship lol

Considering all the virgin jokes Sakurako made, plus "FORGET ABOUT LAST NIGHT"...

Could it be?

She hopefully will be, I don't dislike her as a character but her banter with Iori is pretty weak and I feel they'd be a boring couple to watch. The question really comes down to whether or not Iori's genuine decent human being side will do the right thing and turn down a girl who he only views as a "friend his age", or if he'll think with his dick instead. The major complication here is that he's fake-dating Chisa. His friends from uni will crucify him if they think he's two timing.

I believe Iori will be man enough to actually turn cakey down properly. We've seen it time and again, especially in the latest chapter, that when the push comes to shove, Iori can be a real good person. 

Everyone's shipping him with Chisa and here I am hoping for a surprise Azusa ship lol

I hope cakey will be friendzoned into oblivion in the next arc. Worst girl.

She hopefully will be, I don't dislike her as a character but her banter with Iori is pretty weak and I feel they'd be a boring couple to watch.

The question really comes down to whether or not Iori's genuine decent human being side will do the right thing and turn down a girl who he only views as a "friend his age", or if he'll think with his dick instead.

The major complication here is that he's fake-dating Chisa. His friends from uni will crucify him if they think he's two timing.
That hotel's name tho....

Well, she has no chance.

First girl to confess = loose most of time

The hilarious images and GIFs you're all posting would be even better in some fucking spoiler tags, the larger ones at least. It can be hard to remember with split sides, but that's no excuse.

Keep it readable for others who want to laugh along with you. Common courtesy, fellas.

This moment were the manga admits it is dealing with underage drinking from the very beginning and no one batted on eye since...

Just like reality.

But because somehow the author tends to push Iori-Chisa, I expect Aina's ship to be sunk soon...

That's my fear too. I like Chisa as a character (seriously, I like all the characters so far, even those who are scum XD), but personally the supposed chemistry Iori-Chisa leaves me cold.I feel "she's cold to him, that must be true tsun-tsun love" and "she was the first girl of Iori's age that was around, they're destined to be the official couple" vibes from it. Even Sakurako in five chapters has managed to go beyond the initial impression in that regard, but Chisa... I'm not sold, and I fear Aina could become the sacrificial lamb, the romantic false lead to show that Iori-Chisa are a "must"...

After several month of no chapters and now we're treated with 60+ pages mmm...~!

And plot developments at a quick pace. And lots of alcohol. It was worth it.

I thought I'd gotten used to those jokes, but...

"What class is she in?"

"Homo Sapiens"

I died (again).

Man, It's been ages since I've read a series that has such a great balance between comedy and more serious moments, and the cast is just amazing.

Jitsu wa Watashi wa for more of that.

I can't believe this comic can also make my heart goes all flutter-flutter and doki doki

time for the tag romance be added

After several month of no chapters and now we're treated with 60+ pages mmm...~!

Worth the wait :^) 

YAASSSS a newww chapter 

I freakin' swear, I have so many ships for Iori.

I only have one ship, and that's Aina.
Chisa is in love with the sea and there's not a single romantic lead on her so far.
Kyohei and Naomi... well I don't ship boys. And don't tell me Naomi is a girl, I don't believe the author would have waited that long to drop that bridge on us now.
Chisa's sister is not a love interest for Iori either. Except for her butt.
Azusa would be a contender, but she isn't that attracted to him, she treats him as a drinking buddy.
Iori's sister is a fake brocon and he knows it. And he isn't a siscon.
Sakurako needs more character developpement before getting a Iori ship.
No, so far, only Aina is a viable ship to me. And I think it's good because she's also a girl Iori has always be nice too.

But because somehow the author tends to push Iori-Chisa, I expect Aina's ship to be sunk soon...

The drinking age in my country's 18 so I actually forgot about that.
Same here, my friend. Once I got in College and living in a dorm instead of my parents, it would be booze every night... (except unlike Iori I actualy decided it was too bad for both my body and wallet and I put some stop on it). I still have a hard time considering places in the world put the drinking age at 21. Anyway all those barmen aren't really good at keeping in check with the law, heh

This moment were the manga admits it is dealing with underage drinking from the very beginning and no one batted on eye since...

They're university students tho !

It's been so long since I read a new chapter of this manga that I actually forgot how it felt to be laughing my ass off over a misunderstanding two pages in! 

The drinking age in my country's 18 so I actually forgot about that.

so many plots advancing all at once, this made my month

I freakin' swear, I have so many ships for Iori.
I still hold hope that Naomi turns out to be a reverse trap. A really flat chested one.
Damn, this chapter is quality!

Really missed the moment I keep laughing in every page, thanks to Helvetica Scans for a long waited chapter!

And another show for our MC, he's truly a man 'Homo Sapiens' lol.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics