Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 956votes)

Grand Blue

Alt Names: alt ぐらんぶるalt ก๊วนป่วนชวนบุ๋งบุ๋งalt Büyük Mavialt Engrandeng Asulalt 그랑블루alt Gran azulalt Grand bleualt Guran Buru
Author: Inoue Kenji
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new life begins for Kitahara Iori as he begins his college career near the ocean in Izu city, full of excitement for his new life. He will be moving into his Uncle’s diving store “Grand Blue.” There he finds the beautiful ocean, beautiful women, and men that love diving and alcohol. Will Iori be able to live his dream college life?
Go to Grand Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic for those Peps who's shitting around about this new update New Window kimchi
  • 147 Replies
Topic The censored page New Window Memsar
  • 41 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Grand Blue New Window Swifft
  • 17 Replies
Topic The censore page New Window Memsar
  • 0 Replies
Topic Any recs with similar humor? New Window comfy_kyoko
  • 2 Replies
Topic What was your favorite chapters so far? New Window ishish
  • 8 Replies

1624 Comments

So our MC is in ass faction huh. if anyone want to confirm, go to page 35.

"THERE'S NOT A SINGLE NORMAL PERSON IN HERE". LOL, take a while for you to notice Aina

Yandere Nanaka is best Nanaka.

That definitely rang a bell in me. *cough*Himeji?*cough*

Spoiler

Me too Iori, me too.

this manga is amazing, so funny

they are going to show naked guys in every chapter in this manga?, if so add the yaoi tag so i cant skip it easily

How insecure can you be

they are going to show naked guys in every chapter in this manga?, if so add the yaoi tag so i can skip it easily

Glad we're of the same mind, buddy. *thumbs up*

If you can't see the male body in a manga without thinking it's Yaoi/feeling uncomfortable you're clearly not that confident in your heterosexuality. There's no male-male romance in this so it isn't yaoi; hell, the men aren't even drawn in a way that is meant to be particularly attractive, it's just for laughs. To each their own of course, but you'll be missing out on a lot of laughs if you skip this one just because of a few guys stripping down.

Yandere Nanaka is best Nanaka.

they are going to show naked guys in every chapter in this manga?, if so add the yaoi tag so i cant skip it easily

Glad we're of the same mind, buddy. *thumbs up*

they are going to show naked guys in every chapter in this manga?, if so add the yaoi tag so i can skip it easily

Ah yes the time imortal question. Tits or Ass?

I always asked this one, specially since I'm from the Tits faction, 

an answer some friend gave me a long time ago, I would say it first on spanish (original source).

Spoiler

used spoilers, cause it really sounds bad and stupid (and obviously rude), just wanted to tell that answer.

What I saw

Spoiler

What I got
Spoiler

What I expected
Spoiler

They went in the water, Why'd they go in the water?

Ah yes the time imortal question. Tits or Ass?

As much as this isn't really a romance series, I seriously want this to end with him and Chisa. 

Those sign interpretations. XD

Iori's were the best. "I'll shoot the Harpoon before he does !"*

Also, diving right at chapter 11 ? Given the starts of the manga, I expected them to start after the same amount of time a relationship develop in a random romcom manga. Namely around chapter 100. :3

Thanks to Uni overloading me this week, Grand Blue will be one day late and will release on Saturday instead, so no worries!

Check out our website's home page for more information on the delay!

Mate no worries, it was a spectacular chapter.

"So why did you join this diving club?"
"Because diving interests me"
"You're in the wrong club."

Thanks to Uni overloading me this week, Grand Blue will be one day late and will release on Saturday instead, so no worries!

Check out our website's home page for more information on the delay!

27 chapters huh, i already died twice from laughing with only 10...dunno if i can take all the raws translated.

Actually they are all translated if you know where to look

Spoiler

This series really reminds me of Danchigai for some reason.

27 chapters huh, i already died twice from laughing with only 10...dunno if i can take all the raws translated.

AND still ongoing.

this is the greatest manga of all time

Think Iori a cherry boy? There's been 10 chapters and he's never did the cliche college protagonist "I want to lose my virginity!" monologue yet. I knew "a hero must be a virgin", but just maybe...

I'm thinking the same thing. My answer? YOLO and if I die, I die a happy man

I don't get the point of the mixer chapter. Why did the girls do that? Seems too subtle and time consuming for "just a prank bro". I don't understand. Dressing up like clowns, wasting a perfectly good evening (as well as the money of 4 guys)... I just?

Try putting yourself in Aina's shoes. You just joined a club and you're being asked to set up a mixer by two perverts (one of them is your love interest) for very selfish reasons. It's annoying but since you owe them a lot, you do your part, but make it as much annoying for them as well so that you can feel good yourself (and to reduce competition, too)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics