Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 956votes)

Grand Blue

Alt Names: alt ぐらんぶるalt ก๊วนป่วนชวนบุ๋งบุ๋งalt Büyük Mavialt Engrandeng Asulalt 그랑블루alt Gran azulalt Grand bleualt Guran Buru
Author: Inoue Kenji
Artist: Yoshioka Kimitake
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A new life begins for Kitahara Iori as he begins his college career near the ocean in Izu city, full of excitement for his new life. He will be moving into his Uncle’s diving store “Grand Blue.” There he finds the beautiful ocean, beautiful women, and men that love diving and alcohol. Will Iori be able to live his dream college life?
Go to Grand Blue Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic for those Peps who's shitting around about this new update New Window kimchi
  • 147 Replies
Topic The censored page New Window Memsar
  • 41 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Grand Blue New Window Swifft
  • 17 Replies
Topic The censore page New Window Memsar
  • 0 Replies
Topic Any recs with similar humor? New Window comfy_kyoko
  • 2 Replies
Topic What was your favorite chapters so far? New Window ishish
  • 8 Replies

1624 Comments

Spoiler

things went south real fast at the end though. i like aina a lot so i hope they'll find a way to make her stay.

Thanks for everything Helvetica Scans!

The physical volumes will be on sale in Summer 2018? I need a drink. . .

Kinda want to root for Cakey tbh especially since this chapter shows that she have decent chemistry with Iori.

Spoiler

That's 8 hours... That would be 2 cours/nearly 24 episodes, but that would mean they would have to skip the OP and ED even if they change from the 1st cour to the 2nd.

Spoiler

What does L.O. mean?

Also what's a dicon?

One of my favourite chapters of GB. Great start to finish.

We spend time with Aina's "scumbro" friends.

Get some great panels with Iori and Aina shadow boxing in the theatre.

Iori again showing why he is the pivot of this series with his easy going nature.

Another entertaining sequence with the clerk at the store.

And then Azusa dropping the bombshell at the end (and it wasn't the one we were expecting).

Spoiler
Spoiler

Azusa still doubling down on her best girl status.

Also

Spoiler

Thanks Helvetica Scans for translating it this far.
Now here's to hoping that another group will pick it up nice and illegally so we can get our monthly FIX.

I'd like to see the store clerk's expression when aina said "I see him fully naked all the time".

Aina 4th best waifu after Azusa/Nanaka/Chisa respectively. Whoever dislikes her, 1v1 fite me! (ง ಠ ʖ̯ಠ)ง

bring it brother

Just marathoned read this series... Nothing more I can say for this series except this series needs to be enshrined... as a benchmark for creating light n fun rom-com series...

kinda late to say this but i hate aina. i dont know why but maybe coz she piss me off with her jealous this few chapter ago, and im sorry to all aina fan but i think what sakurako say about she is bitch is right

Aina 4th best waifu after Azusa/Nanaka/Chisa respectively. Whoever dislikes her, 1v1 fite me! (ง ಠ ʖ̯ಠ)ง

kinda late to say this but i hate aina. i dont know why but maybe coz she piss me off with her jealous this few chapter ago, and im sorry to all aina fan but i think what sakurako say about she is bitch is right

Still feel Azusa and Iori are the best fit.

Man, i know its not gonna happen, but iori+sakurako seems to be the best ship by a long shot, the chemistry they have is amazing, their chapters together are really interesting.

Scum+scum=double the fun.

While I do agree they have chemistry and it would be hilarious, I don't think it'd ever work because they'd never be each other's first choice. I think they'd just function better as platonic friends. So basically, Sakurako would become another person who would constantly betray Iori.

Dude i just love the "laugh face" and "angry face" the artist draws

Author is very good with the characters as well 5 stars ;)

Damn, Inoue is just a genius in making a MC! Even though Iori is such a wild character but when he gets to serious talk he still stay true to himself. Super Consistent! The way he consoled Busujima was just like how he sees Kouhei. He doesn't understand their likes and interests but respects them for what they like. And he is very open to how he sees and admire the people around him. (Going as far as calling them disgusting as well) Now I want to know how Hideyoshi is our Naomi here.
Gosh Naomi is the cutest character of the bunch. I'm probably on the unconventional ship of wanting him and Iori together, although I'd want to see how their dynamic develops now that Iori isn't trying to hook him up with someone else.

I hope the author keep the plot unpredictable like this chapter, it is really interesting to see how Iori who is super crazy but can be a ladykiller at the perfect moment lol.

So this Otoya is the new Hideyoshi ?

Most people can't wait for the next chapter. I can't wait fkr the chapter after that, when the FFF Inquisition shows up.

I hope cakey will be friendzoned into oblivion in the next arc. Worst girl.

It was funny seeing her get BTFO by Busujima's interactions with Iori when the latter wasn't even trying. She's better than Nanako and Chisa.

Man, i know its not gonna happen, but iori+sakurako seems to be the best ship by a long shot, the chemistry they have is amazing, their chapters together are really interesting.

Scum+scum=double the fun.

http://vatoto.com/reader#e0fe6e8bcf91a634_31
aww, look at that dork's face
true huzbando material

up to now, Ioribowl was basicaly about two girls:

Chisa - moe, great body, but no personality (besides I luv diving) also her only response to any of MC actions is "pout/what an idiot"

Cakey - cute, but not the most attractive. Also, despite having lots of personality and samehow chara development, she is rather annoying

And there is Busujima - lots of (not the nicest) personality, and great looks, but most importantly her pace is perfect to that of protagonist (who also have rotten personality most of the times). They are just entertainting together, and even if most propably Chisa would make the best waifu irl, Uglyjima is just fun. even if she gets brozoned I hope we will still see her a lot

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics