Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 290votes)

Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai

Alt Names: alt 僕はお姫様になれないalt Boku wa Ohimesama ni Narenaialt 나는 공주님이 될 수 없다alt I Can't Be a Princess
Author: Wakabayashi Toshiya
Artist: Wakabayashi Toshiya
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: From the master of love comedy manga, Wakabayashi Toshiya, comes a high school fairy tale about love☆!

Shindou Rei (Cinderella) comes from a very poor family. Her only clothes are hand-me-downs from her brother, even her school uniform. So everyone always mistakes her for a boy. Even her close friend Hakuba Ouji (white horse prince), who starts developing confusing feelings toward her all the while believing she's a boy. Tsukumo Yuki (Snow White) is the leader of a delinquent gang and falls in love with Rei at first sight, also believing her to be a boy.

Go to Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Boku wa Ohime-sama ni Narenai raw translation New Window segawon
  • 5 Replies

603 Comments

The mother of misunderstandings, but in a comedic good way.

Spoiler

Maybe this... cough cough.

Oh come on.  Drama and Comedy does not make Tragedy.

Heck, this latest bonus chapter (6.5) is probably the most tragic thing that's ever graced this entire manga, but I still would disagree with tagging this as Tragedy.

Talking about 6.5 though

Spoiler

Who the hell added the tragedy tag omg

Spoiler

Maybe this... cough cough.

Who the hell added the tragedy tag omg

Kuroi Maho means black witch isn't mmm...~?

She's ultra cute like all the characters in this manga, dammit Wakabayashi Toshiya-sensei why are you so good at making loveable characters mmm...~!?

It means black magic.

This artist's crying faces give me a laughgasm.

Wait... a misunderstanding was cleared up? Holy shit.

Nigga you know nothing about love.

It seems to me like you are the one who doesn't know what makes someone gay versus straight.

Wakabayashi you did it again, you magnificent bastard. This makes me laugh and feel embarrassed at the same time.

ch 5 ...Desuyone...!!!

Kuroi Maho means black witch isn't mmm...~?

She's ultra cute like all the characters in this manga, dammit Wakabayashi Toshiya-sensei why are you so good at making loveable characters mmm...~!?

Super cute <3

MFW this chapter:

Spoiler

Santana-chan is a cutie. Hell, they're all cuties.

THE PURE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP

I'd slash my wrists if I had to redraw 30+ pages a chapter.

Hmm. Just had a look at it again and now that I see all these random thoughts floating about, I see what you mean :/ Thanks a lot for working on this series.

Aaah, that's all? Why are these chapters so short? I want more :/

I'd slash my wrists if I had to redraw 30+ pages a chapter.

Aaah, that's all? Why are these chapters so short? I want more :/

"She's fucking gay!"

Newsflash: so are you.

Also, I can't help but notice that mirror is a bit of a jerk. Its answers keep making things more and more complicated. She should get a new one.

all mirrors do that at one time or another to you.

I hate how the mirror makes me look at certain time, mirror you jerk, you're suppose to make me look awesome.

Spoiler

also relationships in this manga be like

Spoiler

That can't be right, I don't see any girl/girl there.

You are mistaken.

Shindou Rei is based on Cinderella, not Tatsumiyo Mao.

Then it flashes before us, the moment of realisation that "Shindou Rei" is literally named Cinderella. "ShindouRei"la....

Edit: looks like someone mentioned it before me, must give that guy a thumbs-up.

then chooses to continue liking said person.

Nigga you know nothing about love.

7970edcd50528e7a9831743b0351c0b7.jpg

Spoiler

also relationships in this manga be like

Spoiler

I still can't stop laughing. Comedy gold!

Well... that's kinda different from the original Snow White. 

We will see how Witch-san turns out to be, but I think we got our nutcase-character.

Spoiler

7970edcd50528e7a9831743b0351c0b7.jpg

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics