Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.61 - 69votes)

Diamond no Ace Act II

Alt Names: alt Ace of Diamond act IIalt As berlian ayat IIalt as de diamantes acto IIalt ダイヤのA act IIalt Daiya no Ace act II
Author: Terajima Yuuji
Artist: Terajima Yuuji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSports Sports
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Sequel to Diamond no Ace.

Related:

Diamond no Ace (Prequel)
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/diamond-no-ace-r1737 )

Diamond no Brass!! (Spin-off)
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/diamond-no-brass-r20226 )
Go to Diamond no Ace Act II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Spoiler discussion thread New Window GodamfireV
  • 771 Replies
Topic Chapter discussion forum New Window jordanm
  • 6 Replies

200 Comments

So happy to see Furuya making a comeback ☺️☺️☺️ I hope he gets back on his feet from here. (I see a lot of negativity about Furuya a lot, but he's my favorite character. Don't really see why it's necessary...)

oh come on :( more furuya again...

ya men. I'm getting tired reading more about Furuya.

Spoiler

oh come on :( more furuya again...

Thanks for the chapter

Thanks for the chapter !!

Thanks for the chapter

Thanks for the chapter

Love Miyuki and Sawamura's evil grins! This battery's the best, you can tell they have tons of fun when playing

They really are. Koushuu is great in his own way but I'll be really sad if this series continues at normal pace all the way through Sawamura's 3rd year, because the loss of Miyuki will be waaaaay more heartbreaking than the previous 3rd years.

Love Miyuki and Sawamura's evil grins! This battery's the best, you can tell they have tons of fun when playing

wow finally I have SO much to talk about this chapter. Inashiro is even more dangerous right now. I'm especially scared of shinji. He is a real problem because his pitching is unique.

sankou vs hakyuruu makes me so hype tbh. I want to see the whole match. Hope they show inashiro vs hakyuruu because I'm more excited for that one. rooting for "white dragon" of course. waiting for mima to hit some of narumiya's pitches.

Looks like furuya is back in good shape. Hope he can finally make a comeback and grow. okumura and furuya battery? sounds interesting. 

cool chapter

Thanks for the chapter

I'm excited to see what the super rookies from other teams will do. 

Thanks for the chapter

Uhhh, why is the scanlation group for chapter 90 set as HappyScans when it's still TDX, with the credit page and all?

Thanks for the chapter

Okamura show finally the fangs, aiming for Miyki spot... this gonna be good

Thanks for the chapter

Thanks for the chapter!

Thanks for the chapter

Thanks for the chapter

chapter 85...... BLESS UP

Thanks for the chapter

never...ever forget! nya~~!

SHU!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series