Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 244votes)

Hazuki Kanon wa Amakunai

Alt Names: alt 葉月カノンは甘くない。alt Hazuki Kanon isn't sweet.
Author: Kobashiko
Artist: Kobashiko
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hazuki Kanon is your average female High-School Delinquent. She is often late and skips class in the nurse office, occassionally talking to the male nurse BJ (Kuronada Jun).

Tamaki Daiji likes to film stuff that captivates him the instant he encounters it, disregarding consequences. His friend Kihou Tomoka tries to snap him out of it, whenever she sees him stuck while he is late for something else.

One day Kanon catches his interest while she stands on the roof of the opposite building. After asking Tomoka, he decides to head to the infirmary where Kanon sleeps occasionally.

Kanon wakes up to some strange guy filming her. He even has the audacity to call her "thumb-sucking while sleeping" cute and captivating. So she decides to let him keep the footage if he promises to keep her secret.
Go to Hazuki Kanon wa Amakunai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

356 Comments

Unexpected off-screen character development.

Spoiler

In seven more chapters, to be exact.

6 more to go 

vader.jpg

Spoiler

BIG SHIP COMING THROUGH

So adorable.

Haha, time for heart pupils! (In a not lewd way)

Assertive hazuki is best hazuki.

man the definition of maid outfit is so broad these days

This will end soon guys. ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

In seven more chapters, to be exact.

This will end soon guys. ( ͡ಥ ͜ʖ ͡ಥ)

IT

IS

HAPPENING

I read this solely for the heart-shaped pupil's. All else is secondary... even the feels.

I prefer that BJ sensei would be the Main Protagonist and The Main Heroine is  Amiami. The Story would be more interesting.

Plot twist: his mom is still alive but lives at another place because of the divorce.

Feels like it's popular for a nice slice of life to have sudden drama moment.

So, apparently everyone's bet is that

Spoiler

Looks like we have a winner in the bet!

And Kanon went and deleted it.

shame on you for doubting her!!

I was half right. That deserves some points.

When a hairstyle is so popular that you can guess who the character is before they're introduced properly.

Backups aside, it's also worth noting that a thought bubble saying "ugh maybe I should delete it tsun tsun" is not the same as *pushes delete button.*

He already experienced once that handycam isn't indestructable (RIP Andy T-T), if it is a valuable memory, i'm sure he's backed it up. 

BJ-sensei and Paradise Amami... doing the "soumen" stuff. XD

I am assuming since he likes to do photographs/videos he knows the basic rule of making backup of important files.

I got the impression that she decided against it, no?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics