Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.51 - 106votes)

RPG

Alt Names: alt 롤플레잉겜alt 롤플레잉겜만화alt Role-Playing Game
Author: Gaechaban
Artist: Gaechaban
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyFantasy FantasySeinen SeinenWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: After a falling out with his team, the Guild Master of the greatest guild quits the game. As the top player, he had pioneered the creation of a unique plot item that is required to open a new area of the game. After 2 years he returns to find that his items and gold have been stolen by hackers and the unique plot item he made unavailable by leaving, was never replaced, and so he is hated by everyone in the game. Our accessories-loving hero is however very relaxed, and simply goes back to his old ways of trying to create/purchase the most interesting items. <Temporary description created by reader, will be updated later>

Original Webcomic:
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/rpg_comics

============ Notice ============
Unfortunately this comic (or parts of it) has been scanlated by groups that don't allow uploading or rehosting on Batoto.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
==============================
Go to RPG Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

240 Comments

Who said anything about romance? I love how the author doesn't give a shit about the romance. Really, MMO MC harems are annoying, and I'm glad that there's at least a variety of different women in this (huge priest lady is best waifu)

I was talking about the plot in general. Usually "revealing the mysterious past" and "side character is actually OP" and that stuff usually doesn't come until at least 30 or 40 chapters in. I'm not complaining too much though, since this doesn't take itself as seriously as other MMO type series (which is good, because too seriously is a little overbearing at times). But still, proper pacing is proper pacing, and no amount of plot twists and development is going to replace that

Speaking of plot tweests and plot progression

Spoiler

For me it looks like you are worried it will folow romance routine (that's what your egzamples are saying to me). But it won't.
Gaechaban did 95% of most mangas/weebtons routine alredy and if it was a normal romance it would most likely end in 2ch. (3 if there would be time skipp to theyr happy lovely home and childs)?

First it don't even have Romance tag.

Secondly Gaechaban alredy proved that he loves to make fun of "plot in general" Thats a parody.

They are in midle of New continent. You can start worring wenn they will be close to completing it. Not before.

Spoiler

He's going to die.

I don't know what this means for the series, but I don't think he can res himself back from this comment.

Cleric tier 99 required.

I like to think that he want's to get all this romance bulshit out of the picture so readers won't be going:

Appetizer is Nibelungen

Appetiez is best waifu

Im shipping Appetizer and Raquia so so soo much

Kyaaaa!

They still will be but whatever.

It would be soo cool to read a weebton (I love this artistic form, sadly content most of the time Is just awfull) Where Men and Women are in same party and they don;t automaticaly go into forced romance. It's like wenn you get men and women in same place for some time they have to develop some deep emotions for each other. Never worked with (beatifull hetero) girl in same company in same room for more than a year? Was there some romance in air?

Who said anything about romance? I love how the author doesn't give a shit about the romance. Really, MMO MC harems are annoying, and I'm glad that there's at least a variety of different women in this (huge priest lady is best waifu)

I was talking about the plot in general. Usually "revealing the mysterious past" and "side character is actually OP" and that stuff usually doesn't come until at least 30 or 40 chapters in. I'm not complaining too much though, since this doesn't take itself as seriously as other MMO type series (which is good, because too seriously is a little overbearing at times). But still, proper pacing is proper pacing, and no amount of plot twists and development is going to replace that

Speaking of plot tweests and plot progression

Spoiler

Appetizer is Nibelungen, just saying.

Apparently not.

Isley will get there right wenn Appeti will be saying something along the lines

'I thought we are friend and I never considered aur relationship to be anything more. And most likely I won't. It don't loke like i ever will actually'

I almost can hear Isley's laught while he makes fun of Raquia for that for the next decade century

Well this sure is progressing quickly. I do hope that doesn't mean that it's ending soon

Actually, that's the only reason why I would accept it being so rushed. That or the author's just trying to move to the next arc ASAP, which is annoying, but also acceptable

I like to think that he want's to get all this romance bulshit out of the picture so readers won't be going:

Appetizer is Nibelungen

Appetiez is best waifu

Im shipping Appetizer and Raquia so so soo much

Kyaaaa!

They still will be but whatever.

It would be soo cool to read a weebton (I love this artistic form, sadly content most of the time Is just awfull) Where Men and Women are in same party and they don;t automaticaly go into forced romance. It's like wenn you get men and women in same place for some time they have to develop some deep emotions for each other. Never worked with (beatifull hetero) girl in same company in same room for more than a year? Was there some romance in air?

Well this sure is progressing quickly. I do hope that doesn't mean that it's ending soon

Actually, that's the only reason why I would accept it being so rushed. That or the author's just trying to move to the next arc ASAP, which is annoying, but also acceptable

Gaechaban thank you!!!

Is it only me? I have problems with teling Isley and Raquia apart. If not for they're noses and eyebrows it would be imposible.

And Raquia is soo dead.

Here? ch. 26 MC thinks she might be Nibellungen. ch. 27 MC asks said might-be-Nibellungen if she is Nibellungen.

AM I DREAMING?!?!?

Update:

ch. 28 Main hero ask main heroine if she likes him. Just to get this clear so there are no misunderstandings.

I had to reread it. I couldn't belive my eyes. It nearly (nearly!) makes worth reading all these romances so I can fully apresiate this.

Gaechaban thank you!!!

When you think about it that way, it's actually pretty brilliant.

Briliant is this Weebton third name.

I would give you it's second one but I don't know how Batoto cenzoring works so I will let it pass.

it is pretty common in mmorpg
I wonder how many times have I seen the names kakashi, uchicha and so on...

When you think about it that way, it's actually pretty brilliant.

You just dug yourself a deeper hole Racquia.

Okay right now I think this is what's gonna happen in the next chapter:

Shot-down-in-flames2.jpg

Kinda lame that they took "Firefist Ace" from OP. Really fucking lame.

it is pretty common in mmorpg
I wonder how many times have I seen the names kakashi, uchicha and so on...

These chapters are asking all the right questions.

Kinda lame that they took "Firefist Ace" from OP. Really fucking lame.

Poor guy, still over-thinking things it would seem.

KYAAAAAAAAA! Appetizer likes him! XD

Umm... where's "oppa" and "noona"? Forgotten?

For those who don't know about Hyung, Unni, Oppa and Noona, etc:

Spoiler

the question has been laid down but we have to dig deeper for the answers!

THANK YOU, MC, for asking the question we've all been wondering!

He really did it. 'How old are you?'

Shocking!

Normaly MC goes for 50 ch. wondering Is she Isn't she? Then decide that it doesn't matter and it turns out it does in fact matter for him wery much and lots and all and shiny butterflies, then they go blushing for next 50 ch. going into awkward situations to find outs and start overanalizig everything thats happens and for some reason are right mosrt of the time (blind shoters lv. GrandMaster) but can't belive it/think they aren't.

Then repeat . I have nothing against using greeks symbols in manga but I really starts to dislike Uroboros and he don't deserve to be disliked. Really he is great fellow, knows lots of jokes and holds his alkohol really well, only sometimes chokes on his tail (it's kinda embrasing)

Here? ch. 26 MC thinks she might be Nibellungen. ch. 27 MC asks said might-be-Nibellungen if she is Nibellungen.

AM I DREAMING?!?!?

THANK YOU, MC, for asking the question we've all been wondering!

Wow. I bloody knew it. Appetizer-chan IS Nibel-chan. THERE IS ONLY ONE WAIFU AND SHE IS BEST WAIFU! \o/

9pqjqt.jpg

I couldn't resist.

Wow. I bloody knew it. Appetizer-chan IS Nibel-chan. THERE IS ONLY ONE WAIFU AND SHE IS BEST WAIFU! \o/

Appetizer is Nibelungen, just saying.

so a middle schooler should be able to afford this since an in game day seems less than 24 hours

It weren't a RL days?

Not many players counts in in game days (most of them don't even realize that time in game flows differently as long as they don't get a quests limited for night, day or certain hour) but in VR I suppose it can be different. It's just harder not to realize that it's night.

So I knda can see where it comes from, but when I was reading I thought that they talk about RL time I mean soloing a Boss in 3 RL days is epic soloing a Boss in 3 in game days is just ... slightly unusuall (My record is one and half in game day, this was creazy)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics