Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 238votes)

Seitokai Yakuindomo

Alt Names: alt 生徒会役員共alt Student Council Staff Membersalt SYD
Author: Ujiie Tozen
Artist: Ujiie Tozen
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I applied here since it's a close walk from my house. But it's really full of girls, huh?"
In this 4-koma series Tsuda Takatoshi is a new student in the recently gender-integrated high school. He's asked to join the student council as the vice president. Thus begins his days as the only normal boy among 3 female student council officers...
Go to Seitokai Yakuindomo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kotomi's Prospective Sister in-Law/Prospectos para Futura Cuñada de Kotomi New Window subliminal
  • 12 Replies

1074 Comments

my thoughts after powering through this manga today

"hey guys, i'm new on this page and i don't really get all the pedobear jokes. hagimura isn't really all moe or hot or shit and seri-

WHAT THE FFFFFFUAAARK THAT NEW CREDIT PAGE HNGGGG

K i get it now"
@theroadstopshere
I guess they will start accept new student council members while Aria and Shino will came to look around as an alumni. I also have a feeling Suzu-Tsuda duet may run good as pres and his right hand, though I think the series will ended at the moment Shino and Aria graduated.
@Exa I didnt get the pun so I used Google to translate those text, what I got is something related to vagina or sexual intercourse ._.
Suzu's falling asleep against Tsuda in the last chapter made me d'awwww
@Duc Nghiem Xuan She only put the first kana for each word; the note tried to translate it as H.N.Y.
I dont get the last page, abbreviate what?
What happens when they graduate? That's clearly coming up here pretty soon, so there needs to be someone to fill the important roles Aria and Shino play. Namely, who is going to make most of the dirty jokes? And how will this impact Suzu and Tsuda? Will Tsuda remain forever the helpless straightman in a dirty comedy act? Will Suzu always be that short?
I feel like my questions got a little off-topic, but you get the point.
Shipping aside, it's more like:
Shino X her perverted imagination
and
Aria X her fetishes
i like shino and aria but they dont have many romantic moments, hes just shino's straightman.
is this manga really ecchi, or does ecchi dialogue count as ecchi -.-
tsudaXshino a.a
This comments thread has become the home base of Suzu-Tsuda shippers, led by loli-lover Thearux. Normal people: Brace for loli.
@thearux
Today, 06:26 AM
"Nice chapter, still we need more suzu and tsuda,"
yeah, want that one too but ...
I wonder if it will be available more latter ...
@thearux
chapter 6 is the beginning, chapter 32 quite confirm Suzu's feelings and in the ova she gives a clear blush :3
guess we will see them more seeing their pair is the most popular in SYD fanbase xD
Nice chapter, still we need more suzu and tsuda, I remember a clear suzu x tsuda chapter but I don't remember which one.

Some images of suzu tsuda:
Spoiler
>_> Is this going to be the FoOlRulez credits page for every chapter from here on out? Knowing its at the end of every chapter is going to make it very difficult to focus on reading, I think...
@thearux ...
"Anal Bead" ... as in Adult (sex) toys ... =3= ...
Suzu made me pop a boner, oh suzu, you are the best girl.

Also for those wondering the warm feeling in her butt part, her hair is similar to those little balls that you put up to the other person butt while having sex, or could be simply masturbation.
Got through the whole chapter up to the FoOlRulez credits page. Then went from "Haha, nice chapter" to "HOLY GOD, MY EYES".
That's a dangerous page. In many ways.
why most reader take more interest with the credit page picture instead the manga it's self ? lolz ...
"What do the rumors say?" ....I laughed so hard and I (think I) don't know why.
Posted Image
That FoOlRulez credits page....

Where's the pedobear honor medal when one needs it?
Man this is a good manga to learn old man's jokes.
oh my. I would go for the President.

:3
*will

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics