Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.28 - 61votes)

nacuN

Alt Names: alt ナチュンalt Nachun
Author: Daisaku Tsuru
Artist: Daisaku Tsuru
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Near future. World-renowned mathematician/physicist Francis Dullam loses his left brain hemisphere and retires from the hard science to study dolphins. Several years later he comes up with a new thesis (which is essentially a collection of dolphin footage). As the "thesis" is being severely criticized by the media, Ishii Mitsunari (a student living in America) discovers the idea hidden there, that will help create a true Artificial Intelligence. Motivated to create the AI first, Mitsunari leaves for Okinawa, to follow the footsteps of Dullam.
Go to nacuN Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

153 Comments

I hate those timejumps, how all of this happen? Why? At least, i didn't have any ship on this manga.

same feels though i thought MC would have hooked up with the dumb chick :<

I hate those timejumps, how all of this happen? Why? At least, i didn't have any ship on this manga.

Wa? Sudden NTR lol~

All the foreshadowing of that weird girl and how many times she was in danger but always escaped unscathed

Now they finally met and boom NTR~

good. enjoying this series, thanks habanero scans

Pretty much the same comment, 2 months later. I sense someone is into this manga more than they let on...

What can I say? I like the way he draws naked women. Or rather, just the main girl. She's sexy (though a bit deranged).

And the adult feel of this manga appeals to me. I'm a sucker for josei and seinen where people act like adults and not like brats. And SciFi too.

I'm a huge fan of Wombs. It's in the same category, but miles ahead in the storytelling.

But other than that, I'm disappointed in the pace and exposition of this one. It had potential, but it doesn't flow "right" for me. It ends up as some philosophical gobbledygook when it could have been more structured.

Those who don't expect anything until the end will be rewarded.

I expect that it will keep going down hill, as a matter of fact, i am ratting it at 4 out of 10, so at this point it will be kinda hard for the author to not deliver seeing how things are turning out.

2deep4me. Like, Mariana Trench deep.

Author is trying too hard. I'm all for letting the readers understand little by little, but there's not enough exposition here.

I understood Serial Experiments Lain better than this mess.

Pretty much the same comment, 2 months later. I sense someone is into this manga more than they let on...

YAY he's back on dry land T_T

So why did that guy wink at the MC? Did he give her fake info or is he taunting him?

He's just screwing with him after working him over with the truth serum.

So why did that guy wink at the MC? Did he give her fake info or is he taunting him?

2deep4me. Like, Mariana Trench deep.

Author is trying too hard. I'm all for letting the readers understand little by little, but there's not enough exposition here.

I understood Serial Experiments Lain better than this mess.

Daaaamn, this manga is for real, very deep

Those who don't expect anything until the end will be rewarded.

Chp 26, page 22, lower right panel.

That head does not fit that body. Weird look.

@dtsuru

This guy has a cockroach fetish

Oh what is this we got some plot? nice.

Btw hate that bimbo, wasting my time with her shit, if he is so useless why is she even down in that hole doing grunt work anyways? you don't have to be a genius to see how desperate she is.

Hold me, bros. That baby scene is brutal.

Disgusting indeed..

Hold me, bros. That baby scene is brutal.

I don't know what we are counting anymore.  You were talking about if/when Ishii lost his virginity/had sex, but then you said sex scene, so I mentioned chapter 12.

The number of people he successfully shagged, I guess. Nothing to see here, just another AI develompent manga, guys.

Oh, didn't know it counted. Which means Doruko's scene also counts. That's not good...

I don't know what we are counting anymore.  You were talking about if/when Ishii lost his virginity/had sex, but then you said sex scene, so I mentioned chapter 12.

Well, you said sex scene, and it was, if only an attempt.

Oh, didn't know it counted. Which means Doruko's scene also counts. That's not good...

Nope. Ishii's will prevailed there.

Well, you said sex scene, and it was, if only an attempt.

Also in chapter 12.

Nope. Ishii's will prevailed there.

btw, I hope everyone realizes in ch 23 there was only an elaborate handjob and zero penetration!

There's no harem, lol. But there was certainly a sex scene at the end of vol1.

Also in chapter 12.

Now hold it there a minute! i am pretty sure that the only development the maincharacter has had so far on this story was losing his virginity when he got kidnapped, now you come and say that we forgot one of the members of his harem?

There's no harem, lol. But there was certainly a sex scene at the end of vol1.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics