Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.64 - 136votes)

Yuri na Watashi to Akuma na Kanojo(?)

Alt Names: alt 百合な私と悪魔な彼女(?)alt I'm a Lesbian, She(?)'s a Demon
Author: Mokoyama Jin
Artist: Mokoyama Jin
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a child, Yashiro Nonoyama developed an intense fear of men due to boys constantly bullying her. Now in high school, she dreams of being reunited with her first love: a girl who protected her one day from her bullies. Yashiro is in disbelief when a transfer student named Mikoto Saionji arrives who looks a lot like her first love, but she later discovers that Mikoto is actually a guy, and that he was her first love. Yashiro learns that Mikoto is rapidly turning into a girl, and the only way to counteract this change is for them to passionately make out with each other every day.
Go to Yuri na Watashi to Akuma na Kanojo(?) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

121 Comments

plot twist:
Spoiler

Existential crisis? This just bumped up from a 4 to a 5 :3

>turns into a girl

>immediately becomes incredibly weak and incapable of doing anything

im not even a feminist but come on dude... thats so lame. and now she will inevitably turn back to a male in the last chapter. a shame because i liked her girl mode zzz

Well most of that is mental issues right now along with the embarrassment of actually being a girl now. Before she could pass off the crossdressing as just playing around and messing with people, now she can't really do that. It is pretty obvious that she's going to change back though, I'm still hoping she is forced to stay and live with being a girl though, I'm hoping for Yashiro to give her a wake up call.

@onlysaneone Yeah, that seems like the most likely conclusion.

Or she becomes a futa, which would be the best conclusion.

Honestly hoping he doesn't change back. He was a pretty big jerk and pretty boring  and it was just hard to give a crap about him. This story seems like it would have been better if it was just about Yashiro in a triangle with the other two girls.

>turns into a girl

>immediately becomes incredibly weak and incapable of doing anything

im not even a feminist but come on dude... thats so lame. and now she will inevitably turn back to a male in the last chapter. a shame because i liked her girl mode zzz

Mikoto-chan turn more like a girl, she lost her male part and gain a girly body with no strength. 

She got a different view when she look at guys.

Whats wrong with Yuri?.....

Nothing it was just one little promise I did with myself. one line below which I wouldn't fall because there a LOT good Yuri mangas out there and seeing as some of my friends reading only Yuri and how much time it took them well I didn't want to get sucked in it

Shitsurakuen.

Thank you a bunch Gala Lion. Frankly it was my first close to Yuri manga I read and loved it a lot, but I forgot about it's title... 

Man i spend a lot of time trying to remember and find this manga!

I do wonder though, if some scanlation group did orginal magazine ending. Not this sugar coated, forced by publisher and "fans" on mangaka tankobon happy ending. I heard the orginal from magazine was a lot better but not mainstream so it was changed.

Can someone suggest some titles with yuri harem. Can be shonen, shoujo or seinen. Seinen would b the best though.

And  I DID promise myself that reading yuri romances was a line I wouldn't cross.... Och , wait I did cross it before..... And now I ąm enjoing it too.... I wanna weep in a corner curled into a ball...

Shitsurakuen.

Can someone suggest some titles with yuri harem. Can be shonen, shoujo or seinen. Seinen would b the best though.

And  I DID promise myself that reading yuri romances was a line I wouldn't cross.... Och , wait I did cross it before..... And now I ąm enjoing it too.... I wanna weep in a corner curled into a ball...

Whats wrong with Yuri?.....

NO GIVESES BACKSES

B... But I love the DFC :(

So, is it ending, or are they going to keep going around and kissing random people?

I don't even want to think how his dick disappeared...

Actually,

Spoiler

Fucking called it.

OH HERE WE FREAKING GO!

Spoiler

Is the DFC gone? :(

This is the most popular manga on this site.
Seriously? Is yuri that popular now?

When is yuri not popular?

They liquefied into biomass to support breast growth.

On second looks they did melt lol
This manga is so silly it hurts sometimes

This is the most popular manga on this site.
Seriously? Is yuri that popular now?

Wait a second, where did the clothes go?

They liquefied into biomass to support breast growth.

Apparently hi--er--her magical condition literally melts them!

yurintensifies

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics