Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.08 - 111votes)

Cupid's Chocolates

Alt Names: alt Aishen Qiaokeli Jinxing Shialt 爱神巧克力进行时
Author: Vivian
Artist: Vivian
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: Jiang Hao, a normal high school student who is extremely scared of getting into trouble, suddenly becomes the Harem King of his school and gets confessed to by a bunch of beautiful girls! The worst thing is, Jiang Hao doesn't know any of the girls who confessed to him! What on earth is happening? This is a manhua that shouldn't be missed by fans of the harem genre!

Original Webcomic: ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/530456
Go to Cupid's Chocolates Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Cupid's Chocolates released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 1 Replies

202 Comments

This is amusingly cute, yeah. Too bad chapters are so short.

Me:

Spoiler

I wasn't expecting the manga to be a lot better than the anime...The anime feels much more cartoonish and pointlessly over the top like a saturday-morning-cereal cartoon.
Reminds me when I was watching Otoshimono, and couldn't last 2 episodes -- while I gleefully read the entire manga.
shrug.

There are a few manga that are better than the anime. In my option Date-a-live I think it was called. I thought the manga was way better than the anime. Another series that I thought was had a better manga series was Black Cat I still like the anime, but not as much.

*Here comes a new challenger*

the world only god knows - knockoff edition

I wasn't expecting the manga to be a lot better than the anime...The anime feels much more cartoonish and pointlessly over the top like a saturday-morning-cereal cartoon.
Reminds me when I was watching Otoshimono, and couldn't last 2 episodes -- while I gleefully read the entire manga.
shrug.

You didnt finish watching otoshimono?!?!?!?!? you have no soul...

shrug.

::insert joke about China and knockoffs::

hmm wondering why the anime only has 4 girls featured atm?i only watched til epi 2 of it for now

Xueli in the anime is portrayed with Kurumi's vibe from Date a Live... : D

Oh.  Wow.  

I must admit that this latest chapter did Jiang a lot more service than the anime did.  I actually felt like I understood him as a character better than he is being portrayed in the animation.

Keep up the good work!

Ahaha this series is really funny, enjoyable Generally, I dont like harem so much but thats because it's comedy, it is different

I can't shake the feeling that this is gonna be like TWGOK, but...Chinese.

Keima-Kun!!!

EDIT: Caek stepped down (most likely because Overworld popped back up) - so I guess we'll see when Overworld gets to chapter 60 (when it does actually turn into pay-to-read).

I DEMAND MOAR CHAPTERS! :D

New girl

I can't shake the feeling that this is gonna be like TWGOK, but...Chinese.

are you still continuing translate it?

i believe this web manhua turned into pay to read type

EDIT: Caek stepped down (most likely because Overworld popped back up) - so I guess we'll see when Overworld gets to chapter 60 (when it does actually turn into pay-to-read).

Spoiler

large.gif

are you still continuing translate it?

i believe this web manhua turned into pay to read type

I meant in-series avatar, not her profile avatar. My point was, I guessed the author must be female based on the content, before actually checking her gender.

After watching all 7 episodes I noticed

Spoiler

Because of that my next thought was the author must be female and it turns out I was right...
Spoiler

FYI, it's super duper clear from the author's avatar on AC.QQ that it's a woman. Literally, it's a picture of her in real life.

After watching all 7 episodes I noticed

Spoiler

Because of that my next thought was the author must be female and it turns out I was right...

Spoiler

Whoa, the animated series is oddly good and animation is unexpectedly decent. The yandere childhood friend is quite amusing, the tomboy

Spoiler

Too bad there are only 7 episodes out...

iirc, they've been using a method / program to create in-between frames. You can clearly see the difference between the anime for Yaoguai Mingdan and Wangpai Yushi; there's a marked increase in animation quality.

Whoa, the animated series is oddly good and animation is unexpectedly decent. The yandere childhood friend is quite amusing, the tomboy

Spoiler

Too bad there are only 7 episodes out...

Thank you kindly - while I would have liked the small non-bubble speech translated, I'm willing to read what you had put up.  Thank you :) (Also helps that its easily followable at this point in comparison to the anime)

No problem! I know the untranslated non-bubble speech must be frustrating. My scanlation style is rather minimalist since I'm all about speed. (Chapter 5 took about an hour? to translate and typeset).

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics