Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 445votes)

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi

Alt Names: alt 彼女はろくろ首alt 그녀는 로쿠로쿠비alt Kanojyo wa Rokuro Kubialt She is the Rokurokubi
Author: Nieki Zui
Artist: Nieki Zui
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story about a long-necked girl's love life: Kanoi Natsuki and her childhood friend Itsuki visit the same school and there seems to be more between them besides friendship. As a Rokurokubi, her quirk of stretching her neck is normal for her and her surroundings, but it's not always her choice to stretch it and although she has feelings for Itsuki, she can't tell him what she feels. Ultimately, she has to go through misunderstandings and shame. Itsuki, meanwhile, manages to make any awkward situations dissolve... or maybe not!?
Go to Kanojo wa Rokurokubi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws and spoilers New Window Nikkilak
  • 1 Replies

719 Comments

My assumption is that he actually is a parasitic host youkai, with what appears to be breasts actually being the heads of his twin siblings, that he absorbed and amalgamated with whilst in the womb.

K, that was creepy you know?

This kills the Rukurokubi.

Also NOPPI A BEST!

probably

My assumption is that he actually is a parasitic host youkai, with what appears to be breasts actually being the heads of his twin siblings, that he absorbed and amalgamated with whilst in the womb.

Yay here have some develop-mints to go with your hot dog.

Transgender?

probably

Spoiler

We didn't see the lips touch, not sure if they really kissed  ><

I think it's kind of implied though.

We didn't see the lips touch, not sure if they really kissed  ><

Transgender?

Huh, so Noppi's name is a reference to Noppera-bō.

we have touchdown!!!!!

Holy.

Shit.

Also, cousin is a he with boobs and female name?

probably a transgender?

Spoiler

And he even kept a straight face through it all, no blushing, no beating around the bush.

56576761.jpg

Holy.

Shit.

Also, cousin is a he with boobs and female name?

The title is fixed! I have been avenged!

Chapter 10

Spoiler

I am entertained.

1/4-Based Anon
Nov 18 2015 03:26 PM

http://vatoto.com/reader#3ef0b41c94835710_15

Anon... if it was a reference, it's Doraemon's 4-dimensional pocket itself, not the door.

Thank you for telling me, I'll fix that later. It's always appreciated when people find/post mistakes.

I love this manga art, too bad , the artist himself only have this work, no more

Don't worry I'm sure she'll feel better once Itsuki gives her his sausage... :P

Spoiler

...Yeah THAT sausage. :D

I think an eggplant is suggestive enough, even if it was cut up

Even when the chapter not focused on the MC, this manga is still pretty cute mmm...

Don't worry I'm sure she'll feel better once Itsuki gives her his sausage... :P

Spoiler

...Yeah THAT sausage. :D

I have it, Yotchy's stomach (or would it be her shirt?) is like Mary Poppin's bag, it has everything in it. Everything.
yocchiiiiiiiiiii

ok who was "guilty" when they read the title of the chapter is "Too Wet"

Legitimately had no thoughts other than "maybe it'll be a pool chapter" until after I read the chapter and looked down here.

I must be losing my touch. Or I just need sleep.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics