Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 445votes)

Kanojo wa Rokurokubi

Alt Names: alt 彼女はろくろ首alt 그녀는 로쿠로쿠비alt Kanojyo wa Rokuro Kubialt She is the Rokurokubi
Author: Nieki Zui
Artist: Nieki Zui
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A story about a long-necked girl's love life: Kanoi Natsuki and her childhood friend Itsuki visit the same school and there seems to be more between them besides friendship. As a Rokurokubi, her quirk of stretching her neck is normal for her and her surroundings, but it's not always her choice to stretch it and although she has feelings for Itsuki, she can't tell him what she feels. Ultimately, she has to go through misunderstandings and shame. Itsuki, meanwhile, manages to make any awkward situations dissolve... or maybe not!?
Go to Kanojo wa Rokurokubi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Raws and spoilers New Window Nikkilak
  • 1 Replies

719 Comments

OUTRAGEOUS!

Noppi a best.

kanemu.png

The reaction faces in this chapter, man

The real question is, can you still blush without a face?

Eh, so they just blatantly pointed out her "power" like that?

Do you mean a Kuchizake-onna?

The chapter seemed to reference the "am I pretty?" part of the myth.

Still...what with that title I was kinda expecting something more unexpected.

I didn't realize that they sold Ramune in shots. Those cans were about the size of D-cell batteries...

I bet the masked girl is one of those wide-mouthed women... dunno what they call em.

Do you mean a Kuchizake-onna?

Her brother sure is attached to her...

duh so we didn't get to know why he was "angry" ^ ز ^

Spoiler

FUCK.
ITSUKI IS A YOUKAI TOO, ISN'T HE.

With these reveals over the last couple of chapters, I wonder if this means Itsuki is a youkai, as well? And if so, which kind would he be? Because personally, I'm having a little trouble thinking of one that matches him.

He's a nurikabe (Wall Youkai), cuz he always gives a wall of no fucks. :D

"Sorry, Yotchy will be back next time".

She better be!

Surprise Feel Chapter mmm...~!

So it more or less confirms that he did kiss her? Either that or it is going for the "really, like really really! I'm completely serious like really... nah not really" bluff.

With these reveals over the last couple of chapters, I wonder if this means Itsuki is a youkai, as well? And if so, which kind would he be? Because personally, I'm having a little trouble thinking of one that matches him.

The feels.

As I recall there's a type of Youkai that switches between male and female, so maybe the cousin's that type? Not that it particularly matters I guess, just speculating since there's apparently so many Youkai around.

Amanojaku, but those are known to be extreme contrarians, and yotchi is fairly docile, so probably not.

Regarding the last chapter, though, it seems that youkai-ness runs in the family, then?  I expect that the mother was a rokurokubi, as well.

I feel unsatisfied :(

#basedanons is now my favorite hashtag.

What is this bittersweet chapter doing in my romcom? :(

i don't know how to feel in this new chapter

in the early page #FeelsBadMan
in the last page #FeelsGoodMan

I'm damn sure he is lying. Something is bothering him very much, I wonder what it could be. Maybe a close relative has been diagnosed with cancer? Hopefully we will find out in a few chapters.

The obvious answer is he thought she disliked his cooking.

So her best friend... can shapeshift her face? 

As I recall there's a type of Youkai that switches between male and female, so maybe the cousin's that type? Not that it particularly matters I guess, just speculating since there's apparently so many Youkai around.

I bet the masked girl is one of those wide-mouthed women... dunno what they call em.

What would a half human, half rocknrolli look like?

I'm damn sure he is lying. Something is bothering him very much, I wonder what it could be. Maybe a close relative has been diagnosed with cancer? Hopefully we will find out in a few chapters.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics