Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.32 - 72votes)

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai +

Alt Names: alt 僕は友達が少ない+alt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai Plusalt Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai+alt Haganai+alt 我的朋友很少Plus
Author: Hirasaka Yomi
Artist: Taguchi Shouichi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A "what if" alternative version of the original story, on which the cast gets acquainted in a different manner.

The basic premise is that Kodaka, a rude looking and easily misunderstood transfer student catches a glimpse from a conversation between Sena (the most popular girl on school) and "her friend" Renka (a character from a visual novel); after a short discussion followed, Sena decides to give it a try and make some friends with Kodaka's help.
Go to Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai + Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

106 Comments

Sena sure got trolled at the end of the current chapter. Yozora's mean, but you've got to hand it to her, her trolling is epically well done. I
seriously now, it cant be THAT easy to play an instrument that you could just go and start playing like that for the first time.
I love Yozora!!!! ....before she cut her hair short. Now.... love sena!!!
I loved the long dark, black hair.... it's pure masochism to that to your hair.
Well, this is a bit funny and better cause it has better development. :)
@S.C.: This... arc seems to end at chapter 7, since at the end of chapter 7 it was said that the next chapter (June released) will be bangai-hen/extra chapter. Though before there was a bangai-hen about Sena suggested the idea of forming band to the others. Don't know if Seinagi will translate it too or not...
At least i found why did she cut her hair yay xD
Shocking turn of events???
Absolutely worth the wait.
I like the fast paced this one has. Sure the art leaves a little to be desired, but nonetheless it's pretty decent. It's a shame it ends shortly.
Take a little long to update but with all those pages and the story the wait is worth it. I don't mind at all, thank you.
Now I'm really curious how long this series is gonna last. And if the other characters will be introduced at all.
And now the yandere Sena will kill Kodaka for leaving her out lol
On page 30 Maria looks so cute!
wait what, what story segment are we on this confuses me lol.
Yayyyy, a new update, alternate version or not I love these characters
really fast paced,,, that's good
This version is really good!
I always like sena alot more but it seems she's gonna lose to the shemale yozora in this one to kinda lame i want kodaka x sena but seems ugly looking boy-girl yozara gonna win.
Kodaka x Sena in every Haganai universe for me xD
Though Kodaka x Rika on the PSP game was adorable :3
I love this Yozora. She's very cute.
Wow, already this development and neither Rika nor Yukimura have even appeared.
Spoiler
This alternate version is surprisingly good :D
Oh my goodness! So dramatic! I agree, Kodaka x Yozora in this one and Kodaka x Sena in the original!
Posted ImageI prefer this alternative dimension, Sena and Kodaka look good together. Plus everyone knows the Childhood route usually doesn't turn out right.Posted Image

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics