Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.56 - 50votes)

Chunqing Yatou Huolala

Alt Names: alt A Naive Short-tempered Girlalt A Sex Contractalt 纯情丫头火辣辣
Author: San Fu Animation
Artist: San Fu Animation
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceShoujo ShoujoSmut Smut
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: After a night of drinking, she accidentally almost slept with the insidious Underworld Emperor. What to do? Run! Two years later, she’s the elevator lady at China’s number one business, but is always harassed by a good-looking colleague…

Original Webcomic:
http://ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/531789
Go to Chunqing Yatou Huolala Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where to read previous english chapters New Window discordscanlations
  • 0 Replies
Topic i like it New Window Chris Yang
  • 0 Replies

72 Comments

Spoiler

"Your job is to operate this elevator for the executives"   "This job's pretty hard"   
Spoiler
Bruh.... You gotta like..... Forcefully push buttons inwards.

"He looks so elegant and noble. How could he do something this shameless so boldly?"

Ummm because he's a rapist? This girl... she's seriously thinking about how good looking he is when he is literally trying to sexually violate her... just... why?

I think you're interpreting it wrong. She's saying that he's elegant and noble in that he looked like he would never do anything outside of being a gentleman.

Lolol seems like it's this guy's fate to get interrupted too. *sigh* I just wish they had a more solid basis of attraction for the main characters.

Hmm I liked that he dumped her but paid her and had another girl come in lmfao

"He looks so elegant and noble. How could he do something this shameless so boldly?"

Ummm because he's a rapist? This girl... she's seriously thinking about how good looking he is when he is literally trying to sexually violate her... just... why?

Spoiler

If this ends like that then I'm gonna end up crying and in depression again

BTW why do we need a spoiler tag for this?

Spoiler

Followed for now but I have a strong dreading feeling that this will turn into an abuse story in which he treats her like shit and she still falls in love with him. For once, I want a powerful lead treating his love interest right and for both of them to fall in love the right way and not through continued abuse. If it starts going down that route I'm going to have to drop this series :(

Spoiler

So does that mean scars turn him off?

I'll go on a whim and say that as a kid he had a friend(the female lead) with whom he played often, but one time someone tried to kidnap him, but instead of him they kidnapped her and that's how she got the scar. Afterwards she disappeared and he still remembers hers.
Also it's possible that like I said they were friends and one time she saved him and got his scar and after that disappeared and blah blah... the usual fluff.
It will probably something along that I imagine.

Spoiler

This manhua yo

"Your job is to operate this elevator for the executives"

"This job's pretty hard"

maybe she's expected to know where everyone is going, without them having to tell her.

she also has to act like a perfect piece of furniture rather than a person.

and then of course, there's a constant risk of being beaten, raped etc. of if she shows even the slightest imperfection. the company will probably make her pay for the damage too.

operating the elevator isn't difficult at all. being at those executives' service definitely is.

"This job's pretty hard"

Like........ is her job seriously just to operate an elevator? Talk about EZ job.

"This job's pretty hard"

Spoiler

Probably an awkward connection to his past...( I swear to god if thats his sister or something...)

Hmm... With five chapters done so fast and the story consisting of only 15 chapters so far, I guess they'll have caught up with the raws in the next few days or so.

oh well, let's just follow for now. might be fun if this story doesn't try to be deep.

though "accidentally slept with" seems to be a rather dishonest description.

Remember, 50 no's and a yes = yes

Yes. It's true. I'm ashamed to admit it, but even Chinese people write shitty almost-kinda-consensual rape novellas for females with too much time on their hands. 

errrrrrrrrrr wtf. Is this some Chinese author's 50 Shade's of Grey get raped by a good looking CEO fantasy?

Sounds like regular pop romance. After reading it seems to be basically a manga version of a harlequin novella.

NOW FINISH HER!

errrrrrrrrrr wtf. Is this some Chinese author's 50 Shade's of Grey get raped by a good looking CEO fantasy?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics