Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 488votes)

Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic

Alt Names: alt Cara Mengawali Karir Sebagai Raja Iblis - Komikalt 魔王の始め方 THE COMICalt How to Book on the Devil - The Comicalt How to Build a Dungeon: Book of the Demon Kingalt How to Get Started as the Demon King - The Comicalt 成为魔王的方法
Author: Warau Yakan
Artist: Komiya Toshimasa
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I do not trust humans. They’ll betray you without fail.” Aur, the man who had obtained the ability and right to become the Maou at the end of his life of research. Summoning the succubus Lilu, he then sets out on creating his own domain, a gigantic labyrinthine dungeon… The misanthropic Maou taking on the world, the curtain rises on a dark harem fantasy!

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/maouno/

adapted from web novel series of the same name

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content
that violates our Guidelines on
Inappropriate Content.
PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD!
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic novel New Window babbo5d
  • 4 Replies

771 Comments

rip goblin. he dindu nuffin :(

i don't like NTR so i will wait for chap 11

I get the NTR, but somehow, I feel like this was the wrong type of NTR. It should have been done in front of Alan, and maybe with some mino-play mixed in. Am I the only one disappointed?

that's why we separate NTR with this kind which is more like netori >.< MC just randomly grab girls +_+

Goblin lives matter

Is it wrong that I semi-skipped the steamy scenes just so I could read for the plot?

It should have been done in front of Alan

Oy vey, just wait till all three are ready.

I get the NTR, but somehow, I feel like this was the wrong type of NTR. It should have been done in front of Alan, and maybe with some mino-play mixed in. Am I the only one disappointed?

He's a dick...But I can't bring myself to hate him...
He probably brainwashed me already...

haha well played Aur :P

we would get along great hehe... only if you share the succubus with me though...

This is how an mc should be. Master of the mental mind-____(fill in the blank yourself :P).

good-goood.jpg

Yup. NTR was a success.

And done. Almost as wordy this chapter as the 48 page first, oy vey. Well enjoy.

Aur: Minotaur, would you want to have a
female warrior
female priest
or
female mage?
Minotaur: The guy over there.
Aur: Why?
Minotaur: I'm a female
NTR Flag raised.

I can't believe this manga is so hot. 

My funny gut is telling me that Laius party might end up wandering this dungeon. 

(btw which part is the gender bender?)

Marcille hype! They probably wouldn't get deep enough to warrant Maou NTR though.
(Funny enough, at this time there are hardly any Dungeon Meshi doujins when there's tons for other random series. Was DM not popular inside Japan?)

In next episode:

~~Ahegaoing intensifies~~ ;D

My funny gut is telling me that Laius party might end up wandering this dungeon. 

(btw which part is the gender bender?)

Aur obviously has read, memorized & theorized many lists such as this:
http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

However, I'm not even mad. He plays the villian with good publicity so well while still being free to indulge in power and women. Thank god there isn't any source of unlimited income (e.g. mana stream) which a very genre-savvy villian can do with Aur does.

EDIT: Didn't notice in my first readthrough, but yup. Mr. Swordsman Alan is about to get NTRed.

Hopefully Alan becomes a living rape toy for the dark elves or something. They need something to keep them occupied while Aur is busy inseminating his ever expanding harem.

Reverse-Netorare, I want to believe!

Unfortunately the poor sap is probably about to get culturally enriched by the minotaur. While his female party members immediately forget his existence and start craving sorceror and/or demon dick.

Yeah, Alan becoming the sex-slave of the female monsters is the best possible ending for him. But what's most likely to happen

"While his female party members immediately forget his existence and start craving sorceror and/or demon dick.

Dear Lord, the next chapter is gonna get weird FAST.

...I don't hate it though. That's the problem.

Not enough netorare tags Rapeman.

That last page (credits page) of ch. 8.... hilarious.

I'm glad I discovered this gem today and not in July.

Unfortunately the poor sap is probably about to get culturally enriched by the minotaur.

Triggered.

By the way, I'm here at first for the art, little bother by rape but now I don't care about it anymore (it already to state safe for work anyway) because the storyline is very good.

Calling this safe for work is stretching the definition a lot. Nobody wants to be caught reading this.

Excuse me, Rapeman Scans, is the tags a joke of your or you're already read the raw of the next chapters ?

Yes, I'm very bother by the "mind break" tags.

Just when this manga become Safe for work.

Well, NTR still safe for work.

And It will be weird to think that Maou won't do anything bad like other manga.

By the way, I'm here at first for the art, little bother by rape but now I don't care about it anymore (it already to state safe for work anyway) because the storyline is very good.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics