Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 88votes)

Our Relationship Is...

Alt Names: alt İlişkimiz...alt 우리사이느은alt Something About Usalt Woori
Author: Lee Yun Ji
Artist: Lee Yun Ji
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Though we get closer, the gap that can't be crossed. Our uncertain relationship - warm like pastel colors, but unable to burn hotly like primary colors. This fall is the beginning of the campus couple that'll make your heart race.

Original Comic: http://www.lezhin.com/en/comic/something_about_us
Go to Our Relationship Is... Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

207 Comments

Indeed, I do like the art as well, looks like a nice heartwarming manga so far. I think this'll be the first webtoon I'll follow

Looks great. I like the art and story so far. Can't wait to see where it takes us.

I like the range of smiles I've seen from her already. Maybe that's part of the reason why I get a warm, pleasant, vibe from this series; just seeing how happy she looks while talking to her friend, the joyful grins spreading across her face as she exchanges light jabs with him.

I'm expecting good things from this.

Heh. Nice building name.

Sometimes, "just a friend" is something much more

seems promising :)

AHHH I was waiting for someone to pick this up!! ;;0;; Thanks so much Café Scanlation!! You've made my day ^_^ I can't wait to see more releases.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics