Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 209votes)

Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Dainishou - Yashiki no Shuukan Hen

Alt Names: alt Re: ゼロから始める異世界生活 第二章 屋敷の一週間編alt Re: Life in a Different World from Zero - Volume Two - Residence Chapteralt Re: Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Dainishou - Yashiki no Shuukan Henalt Re:从零开始的异世界生活
Author: Nagatsuki Tappei
Artist: Fuugetsu Makoto
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasyHorror HorrorTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Suddenly a high school student Subaru Natsuki has been summoned to another world on the way back from the convenience store. With the biggest crisis of his life being summoned to another world and no sign of the one who summoned him things become worse when he is attacked. But when he is saved by a mysterious silver-haired girl with a fairy cat, Subaru co-operates with the girl to return the favor. When they finally manage to get a clue Subaru and the girl are attacked and killed by someone. Subaru then awakens in the place he was summoned and notices the ability he gained "Returns by Death" a helpless boy that only has the ability to rewind time by dying. And beyond the despair can he save the girl from the fate of death!

adapted from the web novel and light novel series written by Nagatsuki Tappei with illustrations by Ootsuka Shinichirou

Prequel:
( http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-daisshou-outo-no-ichinichi-hen-r13364 )

Sequel:
(http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/rezero-kara-hajimeru-isekai-seikatsu-daisanshou-truth-of-zero-r18663)
Go to Re:Zero Kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu - Dainishou - Yashiki no Shuukan Hen Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What does "skive" mean? What is "et tu brute" New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Official Light Novel Translation releases New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic How many more chapters? Why the different titles? New Window truepurple
  • 2 Replies
Topic Rosewall discussion New Window lygarx
  • 2 Replies
Topic Web Novel Translation New Window Vex'd
  • 3 Replies

471 Comments

So did he died in his sleep or he can actually respawn without being dead first?

So far (before this chapter) he only looped back upon death, so it is most likely someone killed him. Unless his objective was to stop someone from getting murdered? Either way, what a crappy ability. It doesn't even give you a list of events past.

But it is much better for the story this way. Having to discover exactly how, when and why he died is a good setup for a mystery.

And yeah I'm 99% sure he just died, his ability was even named "Rebirth" since the first series.

Not to mention it was previously foreshadowed in the most direct way possible...

Motherfucking shenanigans...

Possibly.  Alternately, he failed to attain some hidden objective, like having his hair cut on the night, which caused whatever controls his loop ability to send him back to the save point.  It depends on whether the loop depends on "death" or "failure".

So far (before this chapter) he only looped back upon death, so it is most likely someone killed him. Unless his objective was to stop someone from getting murdered? Either way, what a crappy ability. It doesn't even give you a list of events past.

So, was he killed in his sleep?

I think he just failed to complete whatever it is that he is needed to do.

So, was he killed in his sleep?

Talk about abrupt...

Time to start suspecting about the residence inhabitants.

I feel that he will slowly become extremely good at things, to the point where they suspect him of being a spy.

wha! is that mean that he actually get killed after he went to sleep?

Possibly.  Alternately, he failed to attain some hidden objective, like having his hair cut on the night, which caused whatever controls his loop ability to send him back to the save point.  It depends on whether the loop depends on "death" or "failure".

Well, after this arc ends, we'll begin the third arc, then:

Spoiler

Oh joy!

Subaru doesn't realize that he got off lucky. That entire chapter was basically one huge death flag.

wha! is that mean that he actually get killed after he went to sleep?

Can someone spoil the web novel for me?

Well, after this arc ends, we'll begin the third arc, then:

Spoiler

The question will be which of them will kill him out of yandere jealousy.

.- .

Fear the yandere...

*insert yandere pic here*

Lil by lil... The twin flag is arising...

The question will be which of them will kill him out of yandere jealousy.

.- .

Lil by lil... The twin flag is arising...

this chapter's atmosphere is supposed to be mild and easygoing but their expression is so dark i thought the mc is gonna get killed in every pages

I'm pretty sure it's the loli, she seems to be quite willing to kill him. 

Or maybe the clown, I've never trusted clowns. they're all secretly axe -murderers 

That begs the question, why would they use an axe when they could strangle you with animal baloons?

Following how this series work, i bet he died or was killed while he was sleeping or something. Too much development between him and the maids and no deaths since he entered that mansion = dead mc.

ah christ....

that maid girly seems the scariest and most likely murderer at the moment >.<

I'm pretty sure it's the loli, she seems to be quite willing to kill him. 

Or maybe the clown, I've never trusted clowns. they're all secretly axe -murderers 

I... guess chapter 3 is more interesting in the light novel.

A cat is... ideal?  

I figure there's a nonzero chance Ch. 4 sees Subaru die peeling potatoes.

ah christ....

that maid girly seems the scariest and most likely murderer at the moment >.<

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics