Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 119votes)

Unbalance Triangle

Alt Names: alt 언밸런스 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스 x 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스x3alt Unbalance Unbalance Trianglealt Unbalance x 3alt Unbalance x Trianglealt Unbalance×3
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Taehyun Choi lives with his sister Hakyung Choi. You could say they have a normal life. On the one hand Hakyung has a good job and is successful, however Taehyun isn't good at studying.

His life takes a drastic change when he accidentally learns that he and Hakyung aren't siblings. Which is why he decides to confront her, but then she suffers a serious accident and loses her memory.

This is where everything will change, because those feelings of kinship will become much more important.

Alternate Story:
Unbalance x 2
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/unbalance-x-unbalance-r105
Go to Unbalance Triangle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Let's open the book on this one. New Window subliminal
  • 1 Replies

344 Comments

So she's like really into young boys huh. Good. Good fo her. She might even have a chance to live longer with him around.

This artist man... yo at least give her extra sparkles or something if you're gonna try and say she looks different with makeup on.

There was literally no change lol. 

I like this new girl already

They looked bloody the same as before they got massages, makeup, and other treatments.

I'd say he needs to see someone about certain other more detrimental fetishes before he needs to see someone about this older sister fetish, quite frankly.

Maybe some girl he liked as a kid got married and he's a bitter man who vents it into his stories now. That's my best 2-cent psychoanalysis.

He was probably dumped for being inconsistent and flighty.

This whole development is just stupid. There's a limit to how long can hot big-breasted girls carry the manga/web-comic (which is additionally reduced by light beams). That's why I dropped Freezing at around 100th chapter.

On a side note, Im Dal Young really needs to see someone about his older sister fetish. And I'm not just talking about a simple childhood crush. It's like he loves her, but wants her to painfully suffer at the same time. That's just messed up.

I'd say he needs to see someone about certain other more detrimental fetishes before he needs to see someone about this older sister fetish, quite frankly.

Maybe some girl he liked as a kid got married and he's a bitter man who vents it into his stories now. That's my best 2-cent psychoanalysis.

This whole development is just stupid. There's a limit to how long can hot big-breasted girls carry the manga/web-comic (which is additionally reduced by light beams). That's why I dropped Freezing at around 100th chapter.

On a side note, Im Dal Young really needs to see someone about his older sister fetish. And I'm not just talking about a simple childhood crush. It's like he loves her, but wants her to painfully suffer at the same time. That's just messed up.

"I remember this art style and name from when I was younger"........Checks artist works........."Ah".

there's the triangle

here it comes, the obligatory bitchy girl that nobody likes but still compulsory to appear in Im Dal Young comic...

Nothing wrong with bitchy. Someone sitting on a bed QQing about how many times you get a hard when they're dressed and act like they want you to rape them.. problem written all over it.

Hakyung and the rich girl have really similar hairstyles.

I don't know why audiences in the far east still keep this guy alive, but at least i know why i hate him. Most of his stories have great premise, nice setting, the characters are at least likeable. Then, out of nowhere, this guy pulls the less known brother of deus ex, the diabolus ex machina, and fucks up everything in his story, everything!!! I hate him. 

It's his style of writing. He likes throw in drama, especially psychological type drama, to put you on the edge of the seat - a lot.

I don't know why audiences in the far east still keep this guy alive, but at least i know why i hate him. Most of his stories have great premise, nice setting, the characters are at least likeable. Then, out of nowhere, this guy pulls the less known brother of deus ex, the diabolus ex machina, and fucks up everything in his story, everything!!! I hate him. 

She knows about cars and had an accident in an M3/M4. I love her.

I don't like where this's going...Unknown visitor in this manga...from this author...

*cry*

Yoga pants solve most problems. Hotpants solve the rest!

here it comes, the obligatory bitchy girl that nobody likes but still compulsory to appear in Im Dal Young comic...

is this NTR 1boy 2girls or 2boys 1girl? (I didn't read it)

Now it's really a triangle. On to the next bullshit development.

Doesn't always have to be a lover, however. It's basically anyone the protagonist admires, be it a lover, a crush, a family member, etc.

Sorry, this is wrong. Netorare means when someone steal someone you have relationship with. And directly, if the lover do it secretly it's can only called cheating.

The closest English equivolent would be "cuckold."  Basically, when someone's lover is taken or seduced away by another.

Doesn't always have to be a lover, however. It's basically anyone the protagonist admires, be it a lover, a crush, a family member, etc.

I'm confused, what does Netorare mean exactly?

The closest English equivolent would be "cuckold."  Basically, when someone's lover is taken or seduced away by another.

NTR literally came a-knockin'.

Heh...

As expected of Im Dal-Young-sensei, it wouldn't be him if there's no additional girl in the mix.

I'm confused, what does Netorare mean exactly?

No hopes for that wish to come true.. Im dal is like a kid with his stories.. he gets inspiration, does it  a while, suddenly realizes he has no idea how to write a long decent story, then he drops it and all fans rage.. Only reason he is still alive is because entire japan fell in love with his fap material.. Freezing that is.

Freezing was fairly late into his career. He may have a habit of starting and stopping stories, but the reason he still has a job is because there are plenty of people that like his stories. (at least at first)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics