Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.03 - 119votes)

Unbalance Triangle

Alt Names: alt 언밸런스 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스 x 트라이앵글alt 언밸런스x3alt Unbalance Unbalance Trianglealt Unbalance x 3alt Unbalance x Trianglealt Unbalance×3
Author: Im Dal-Young
Artist: Lee Soo Hyun
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeSmut SmutWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Taehyun Choi lives with his sister Hakyung Choi. You could say they have a normal life. On the one hand Hakyung has a good job and is successful, however Taehyun isn't good at studying.

His life takes a drastic change when he accidentally learns that he and Hakyung aren't siblings. Which is why he decides to confront her, but then she suffers a serious accident and loses her memory.

This is where everything will change, because those feelings of kinship will become much more important.

Alternate Story:
Unbalance x 2
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/unbalance-x-unbalance-r105
Go to Unbalance Triangle Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Let's open the book on this one. New Window subliminal
  • 1 Replies

344 Comments

"Ch. 21: Happening (21) The Other Man"

Please it better not be ntr :(

OMG! I´m not ready!
tumblr_notzgrvD9N1uqlxd1o1_250.gif

7drHiqr.gif

Are you  fking serious?! Then deploy the NTR shield immediately!!

>'How would  you feel if I was in the arms of another man?'

THERE IT IS.

NO STOPS ON THIS TRAIN.

WE'RE GOING ALL THE WAY.

>'How would  you feel if I was in the arms of another man?'

THERE IT IS.

NO STOPS ON THIS TRAIN.

WE'RE GOING ALL THE WAY.

Okay so this is how I see it - Hakyung lost her memories of growing up with & raising Taehyun, but the feelings of love and affection are still lingering. Because of this, she views Taehyun as "another man who loves her" not a "brother who loves her". But we're still kind of left wondering if she ever felt that way before the memory loss as well - despite her being his sister and only family.

On the other hand Taehyun still views her as a sister/perhaps maternal figure as well because unlike her he still has memories of all the time they've lived together as a family. You can't really blame the guy for feeling so conflicted and weird out by the situations that are unfolding. It makes more sense when you put yourself in his shoes - suddenly it seems most of your life was almost "a lie". Then there's also feelings of attachment, trying to figure out if it's just familial love or romantic love brought on by the sudden consciousness that she is another woman and not family from a biological perspective. Still it doesn't change the fact that they are siblings of course, but it must be confusing the hell out of Taehyun because he really loves her a lot as a brother, as a few chapters have shown with his flashbacks.

OMG! I´m not ready!
tumblr_notzgrvD9N1uqlxd1o1_250.gif

Did something happen? Oh, it did. All right folks, jump ship before it hits the shitberg.

She's like "OMFG YOU STUPID BRAT, I WANT YOUR D, DON'T YOU GET IT?!"

It's understandable, the guy doesn't want to admit his feelings because he doesn't want to see the woman who raised him since he was young and was his family in a romantic and sexual light. You don't just get over those years of feelings in, like, a week.

She's like "OMFG YOU STUPID BRAT, I WANT YOUR D, DON'T YOU GET IT?!"

Chapter title should've been "It's Happening! (1)"

then... NO NTR, i hope....

You feel it too, right? Im-Dal's NTR fetish is starting to show.

Consequences will never be the same.

then... NO NTR, i hope....

my ship boner is soaring through the roof.

She seems a little to full of herself.  Much like she was on the bus.

I don't know, I think the MC will have his hands full with her and 'sis' in the coming chapters.  Just wait til 'sis' says 'yes, you really should date her but..'

I can see him flat out refusing.  Constantly rejecting her.  

Can we say Marika Tachibana only with a whole new gusto?

Dont you dare to compare Tachibana with this piece of shit character out of an IM dal-Young manga. Actually, rich girl is the same as the second girl of Re:Birth-Lunatic taker, personality wise at least since she looks like the big sis of this manga.

Any raws for this?

All the money spending just makes me feel like Ha Shia is forced to have some relevance in this dumb plot.

...Heck, the unclear motives and lack of shared information between people in this entire situation seems unreasonably forced.

Pretty (albeit same-y) visuals, but... what kind of story is this? It's garbage.

...Oh, it's an IM dal young story. No wonder. *sigh*

Well, thanks for the scans. What a shame for any artist who does any work with this dude. It all goes to waste, like here.

Forget Ha Siah. Noona all the way! \o/

Bro needs to heal his noona and marry her already.

Spoiler

What kind?? Well the kind that you stupid fuckingly follow around without fucking knowing who she is.

You're lucky it's not some fucking rapist you fucking little twart!!

FUCK....Every chapter from the author scares me...

Tired of the new girl already. Can we just skip to the inevitable end of this arc?

She seems a little to full of herself.  Much like she was on the bus.

I don't know, I think the MC will have his hands full with her and 'sis' in the coming chapters.  Just wait til 'sis' says 'yes, you really should date her but..'

I can see him flat out refusing.  Constantly rejecting her.  

Can we say Marika Tachibana only with a whole new gusto?

Tired of the new girl already. Can we just skip to the inevitable end of this arc?

lol I thought that rich girl gonna steal the onee-san away from mc. Guess there will be no yuri version of ntr.

I'd say he needs to see someone about certain other more detrimental fetishes before he needs to see someone about this older sister fetish, quite frankly.

Maybe some girl he liked as a kid got married and he's a bitter man who vents it into his stories now. That's my best 2-cent psychoanalysis.

Then does he hate or love himself cause the guys in his stories either end up as totally useless or total badasses.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics