Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 447votes)

Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Alt Names: alt 異世界転生騒動記alt 이세계 전생 소동기alt Record of My Reincarnation in Another World
Author: Takami Ryousen
Artist: Honoji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Balud Cornelius is the son of a noble of the Mauricia kingdom and inside him also dwell the souls of the warring states commander Oka Sadatoshi and animal ear otaku high schooler Oka Masaharu. With these 3 souls in a single body, he can exhibit extraordinary abilities when it comes to combat or managing the domain.

Original raws found here:http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/552000104/
Go to Isekai Tensei Soudouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel New Window lygarx
  • 11 Replies

681 Comments

Sadly, the art for the manga's atrocious.  It's almost comical how they're drawn, especially Teresa as a Tomboy and Franco as a Fairy.  The light novel itself reads better... substitute the art with your imagination.

RIP random friendly guard that appeared in many panels

Just had to chuckle at how the guards casually walked over to people dressed as obvious assassins. But then, this is the kingdom where a philandering prince caused a lethal epidemiological outbreak trying to get his dick wet, and wound up shitting himself to death.

Is .. is that a CK2 joke?

Don't be surprised: the CK2 jokes started half a dozen of comment section pages ago.

It's probably fair to expect that a story about managing and developing a feudal domain would attract fellow CK2 fans.

So instead of "damsel in distress" we have "danshi in distress". Danshi=japanese for young man or a boy.

The trap led the assassins to their death doors, huh?

So instead of "damsel in distress" we have "danshi in distress". Danshi=japanese for young man or a boy.

The power of the traps are strong in this one. Fear this young ones lest you be tempted to the gay side.

oh cmon more assassins?

Remember Teddy Ted words

There are no chicks with dicks, only guys with tits.

I'd rather be a pleb then :P

Let's quote the eminent Kunt from Kunt and the Gang:

"She had a cock and a ball, it didn't matter at all"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MVBmjWJLf0

Of course they would, there's a pretty hefty +30 attraction to same trait that comes with the homosexual character trait

Is .. is that a CK2 joke?

The thing is, there is actually more and more LN translated nowadays, but the translator of this particular series, https://lightnovelbastion.com/, haslike 10 other series and this series is not their top priority mmm...

shouldn't they take priority LN with anime / manga adaptation instead ?

oh well ...

I see another perverted assasin on the "rise" lol

I'm just waiting for that little kid to be a political genius who has literally everyone under his thumb.

I'm betting on this.

So Teresa and Franco, I bet many people would mistaken the husband as the wife and the wife as the husband.

crazy assassin ... again ... wow, this getting overused lately ...

damn, LN translation get dropped ... again ...

I guess there getting less and less love to translate LN lately ...

The thing is, there is actually more and more LN translated nowadays, but the translator of this particular series, https://lightnovelbastion.com/, haslike 10 other series and this series is not their top priority mmm...

At least the reverse trap fell in love with the trap?

Of course they would, there's a pretty hefty +30 attraction to same trait that comes with the homosexual character trait

crazy assassin ... again ... wow, this getting overused lately ...

damn, LN translation get dropped ... again ...

I guess there getting less and less love to translate LN lately ...

Disappointed.

I have to admit I came for the gender bender tag. I stayed for Balud winning two great girls.

I don't thin' it just TWO, Proably can increase further more
Who knows the future except we have raws spoilers here

Everyone calls him mr rapeface and all but everyone forgets he's Faster from Fate/Zero

LoL!

Trap spotted!

TRAP SOTTTTEEED!!

At least the reverse trap fell in love with the trap?

hopefully Franco is a good guy ... so he only has BitchMom, that could be solved

McRapeFace, well he's an assasin, he needs that face to do his job, don't judge him 

euh ... you get it opposite ...

in reality, assassin actually need non evil face to do their job ...

if someone have "I'll kill you in the most rapist way" face, that just like putting sign "Get away from me because I'm dangerous psycho" ...

if anything, blame artist to give obvious face to any "evil" character ...

(I haven't read the LN, but it shouldn't give that much obvious face to evil character)

Having bastards with consorts of lower rank would have ensured a smoother line of succession. Charles II and Robert Baratheon knew what was up.

I was going to ponder something about Franco's gender as a future plot twist, but then I realized Teresa probably won't mind either way.

couldn't the "evil guys" have been a little less evil looking?
theres McRapeFace and BitchMom. both of them just ooze evil.
i guess they were just born to be evil looking like that.

hopefully Franco is a good guy ... so he only has BitchMom, that could be solved

McRapeFace, well he's an assasin, he needs that face to do his job, don't judge him 

couldn't the "evil guys" have been a little less evil looking?
theres McRapeFace and BitchMom. both of them just ooze evil.
i guess they were just born to be evil looking like that.

in this manga, it's pretty much "Judge Character by Look" ...

tough Balud Mother probably an "exception" ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics