Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.6 - 447votes)

Isekai Tensei Soudouki

Alt Names: alt 異世界転生騒動記alt 이세계 전생 소동기alt Record of My Reincarnation in Another World
Author: Takami Ryousen
Artist: Honoji
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Balud Cornelius is the son of a noble of the Mauricia kingdom and inside him also dwell the souls of the warring states commander Oka Sadatoshi and animal ear otaku high schooler Oka Masaharu. With these 3 souls in a single body, he can exhibit extraordinary abilities when it comes to combat or managing the domain.

Original raws found here:http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/552000104/
Go to Isekai Tensei Soudouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Novel New Window lygarx
  • 11 Replies

681 Comments

This is unrelated but 20 years ago I think this shit is cool, money bathing. King of the world!

But recently I think it was disgusting as hell. That coins and paper money that passed over who know many people and this duck bath on it ... yuck.... orz 

I can't say anything about paper money, but silver and copper are fairly good bactericidal agents, to a point where there are studies to replace hospital fixtures like nurse call buttons and doorknobs with brass, which become fairly sterile over the course of a day or so.

The protagonist is an idiot. He's about 10. HE COULD GET A LOLI HAREM WITHOUT BEING OSTACIZED.

Society in general might not crack down on it, but look what happens when other reincarnated people try gathering lolis while they are legally able. Mushoku Tensei's Rudeus got his ass beat by his father and sold to a noble family for his trouble, and it all went downhill for him from there until he became a responsible adult.

The protagonist is an idiot. He's about 10. HE COULD GET A LOLI HAREM WITHOUT BEING OSTACIZED.

Haha, I get what you are trying to say :P

You forgot that he was always cleaning all of his money. He loved counting and cleaning lol.

It's still pretty unhygienic, though.

This is unrelated but 20 years ago I think this shit is cool, money bathing. King of the world!
But recently I think it was disgusting as hell. That coins and paper money that passed over who know many people and this duck bath on it ... yuck.... orz

You forgot that he was always cleaning all of his money. He loved counting and cleaning lol.

Spoiler

This, of course.

ya know, even after all this time, we STILL don't know what the old fart used all that money for!

any ideas?

Spoiler

This, of course.

The Calm before the storm.... 

i never read the novel, but its better be a harem route for real, i want the small boob maid and the animal hybrid gal to be the first of many,

yes, sound selfish, but for once, i want to see it, with my own eyes

Ah, a fellow believer in the One True Route. Let us pray, brother.

The Calm before the storm.... 

i never read the novel, but its better be a harem route for real, i want the small boob maid and the animal hybrid gal to be the first of many,

yes, sound selfish, but for once, i want to see it, with my own eyes

just change the old man to dragon.

understand now?

Smaug from Hobbit comes to my mind lol

ya know, even after all this time, we STILL don't know what the old fart used all that money for!

any ideas?

just change the old man to dragon.

understand now?

any ideas?

Spoiler

greed doesn't need a use, greedy people hoard wealth for the sake of hoarding wealth.
Should he be worried since she know his mother she might tell her of his activities?

any ideas?

Spoiler

any ideas?

if you are referring to Sanai, the old warring states guy in his head, then, from bottom of ch3 pg6, it seems he liked to bathe/swim in the gold he had amassed, though it says that it will be made clear later... maybe.

any ideas?

I thought it was the initial capital for the sugar beet production and refining.

any ideas?

the art is progressively getting worse :(

Hah, mom's best friend... These poor invaders won't know what hit them.

Is gold plating really difficult and amazing in a world where magic exists?

probably because using magic in plating requires very precise control of magic. this is probably the reason why it is expensive to process and the protagonist here did it without using too much cost.

Most likely magic is more about BANG and BOOM rather than precision. The only magic seen here is body strengthening, not any sort of external manipulation yet. And seeing how his mother and the general are both physical fighters, I am guessing magic is an boost to fighting rather than a win condition. I could be horribly wrong and just have magicians firing magic everywhere.

However, the smith did mention magic tools, so idk the details until it is brought up more in detail.

Is anyone translating this, it seems really interesting.

I tried reading the raw webnovel but some content that are already published into lightnovel have been reedited to teaser/summary like. Even wayback machine couldnt retrieve some of the original chapters so it may be hard for translators to start this project unless they can find the LN version.

That said, my knowledge in these raw materials are not that good either so wayback machine or LN surely will not be only way. So good luck for whoever trying and I'll be reading it if you start this project

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics