Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 601votes)

Kyokou Suiri: Invented Inference

Alt Names: alt 虚構推理alt In/Spectrealt Invented Inferencealt 허구추리alt Kyokou Suiri
Author: Shirodaira Kyou
Artist: Katase Chasiba
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet the cute, smug, cane-wielding 17-year-old Iwanaga Kotoko as she (very) aggressively tries to woo the older Sakuragawa Kurou and act as a mediator/problem-solver for the supernatural world.
But why is she so fascinated with Sakuragawa Kurou?
The truth is...

From the author of Zetsuen no Tempest and Spiral!

Adapted from the novel "Kyokou Suiri: Koujin Nanase".
Publisher/Magazine: http://www.magazine-r.co/comics/kyokosuiri/
Go to Kyokou Suiri: Invented Inference Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I changed the name to reflect the official English title New Window rtwpsom2
  • 2 Replies
Topic Information update about the novel version of Kyokou Suiri ~ Invented Inference! New Window berubetto
  • 0 Replies
Topic Age of Consent problem. New Window Pinguru
  • 3 Replies

423 Comments

I will goddamn irritated, if this serial get axed :(

Spoiler

... Awesome.

So I might be biggest idiot on this planet, but I though the girl said that the Kappa was the one that got scared and ran. However in the next panel she says that Saki saw the MC run at the sight of the youkai. If the Kappa ran then why did Saki see the MC running??

that's the lie in the story of the boy (the girl is the MC), the girl said that the Kappa saw him and flew frightened, so it was probably that Saki saw him for a moment like the monster he is (maybe).

because that's the only part that sounds weird in this chapter (a truly marvelous one btw).

So I might be biggest idiot on this planet, but I though the girl said that the Kappa was the one that got scared and ran. However in the next panel she says that Saki saw the MC run at the sight of the youkai. If the Kappa ran then why did Saki see the MC running??

Assertive little girls are my fetish.

I don't know about you guys, but i prefer to say "i love lolis" than "i love little girls"

The latter just doesn't satisfy my japanophile's tongue

Beautiful!

was about to go to sleep then I decided to read this

Spoiler

Wait wait... i don't get what Kurou meant on the last page. Anyone else not get what he said at all or am i the only dense idiot here?

nope you are not the only one,

the only thing that is understandable from that is

Spoiler

HOLY FUCKING SHIT :o

That was too godly for me to be able to describe with words.

Spoiler

What a wonderful start.

Oh man, the dialogue in this makes me moist.

Wait wait... i don't get what Kurou meant on the last page. Anyone else not get what he said at all or am i the only dense idiot here?

One eyed... is prosthetic that advanced that human eyeball muscle can move the prosthetic eye flawlessly?

Magic!

Spoiler

I followed this so hard that my mouse button broke.

A truly beautiful piece of work!

tumblr_md6ivsrlDK1r5syyvo1_500.gif

I can see you have good references.

Shirodaira kyo, I will never forget how you wreck my heart with Spiral. Gonna approach this one with extreme caution

Sucks that the first chapter was so great, now it'll be hard for the rest to be on that level too.

A truly beautiful piece of work!

tumblr_md6ivsrlDK1r5syyvo1_500.gif

One eyed... is prosthetic that advanced that human eyeball muscle can move the prosthetic eye flawlessly?

i just hope we get a stable release for this.

she's has this perfect attitude and charm that i can only help feeling the need for more.

it's difficult to find an ojou-sama type that is actually fitting for the status, and even harder to find a male lead who is suitable to her as well.

Haven't read something this good in a while, looking forward to more.

Reminds me a bit of Sasami-san@Ganbaranai, love the characters. Makes me wonder if there's any Romeo and Juliet style Montague vs Capulet stuff between the Youkai eater and the Youkai mediator.

Nice, I'm sure this will be very interesting.

This first chapter is nearly perfect.

It has decent comedy, world-building, character-establishment + building, interesting dialogue, actual suspense, cute heroine, and a twist that you wouldn't expect until at least 3 chapters in. 8 chapters on average.

The outright greatest thing about this first chapter was the ability to create suspense without actually having you come in expecting it, ie. like in a detective manga.

Spoiler

tl;dr - The author writes really well and manages to get the reader invested in the universe. She or he builds a solid "1-chapter-world" over the course of the chapter rather than an expositionary dump and in doing so, creates suspense because you doubt the veracity of previous claims (ie. i am spirit god ). 10/10 first chapter.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics