Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 601votes)

Kyokou Suiri: Invented Inference

Alt Names: alt 虚構推理alt In/Spectrealt Invented Inferencealt 허구추리alt Kyokou Suiri
Author: Shirodaira Kyou
Artist: Katase Chasiba
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet the cute, smug, cane-wielding 17-year-old Iwanaga Kotoko as she (very) aggressively tries to woo the older Sakuragawa Kurou and act as a mediator/problem-solver for the supernatural world.
But why is she so fascinated with Sakuragawa Kurou?
The truth is...

From the author of Zetsuen no Tempest and Spiral!

Adapted from the novel "Kyokou Suiri: Koujin Nanase".
Publisher/Magazine: http://www.magazine-r.co/comics/kyokosuiri/
Go to Kyokou Suiri: Invented Inference Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I changed the name to reflect the official English title New Window rtwpsom2
  • 2 Replies
Topic Information update about the novel version of Kyokou Suiri ~ Invented Inference! New Window berubetto
  • 0 Replies
Topic Age of Consent problem. New Window Pinguru
  • 3 Replies

423 Comments

>Meet the cute,

Okay...

>Smug,

Didn't even bothered to read, I'm following.

PLS, no. Anything but a harem ending. I'd even prefer complete tragedy and everyone in the series ends up in a horribly and painful death than a shit harem ending.

>Shit harem ending

THEN JUST GOTTA MAKE IT NOT SHIT HUH

Holy crap this series is amazing.

page 23 : pannel 5 -> Veing instead of being.

Huh I was looking for it and did not find anything about it being adapted from a novel. Do you got any links?

Links? Several links in fact.

Here's the Novel on Amazon.jp : http://www.amazon.co.jp/虚構推理-鋼人七瀬-講談社ノベルス-城平-京/dp/4061827685

More info: http://sugoi-japan.jp/en/nominees/entame/e11_kyok.html

And of course the (ongoing) translation as CptJason already posted. And damn, originally published in 2011? Man, I missed out. Brb, gonna check it out now.

Impossible, she mentioned that both of their families agreed to their potential marriage so we can safely assume that his parents are most certainly alive at that time and point.

Maybe he's adopted?

Huh I was looking for it and did not find anything about it being adapted from a novel. Do you got any links?

It says on the 3rd page "original light novel character".

Here's a link to the translation. Do note that the translator hasn't even finished the 1st chapter.

https://hanagiku.wordpress.com/invented-inference/

The magazine this is being published in is bi-monthy, so August.

And as for chapter 2....well, holy shit. The two of them being a couple this early and apparently having already done the "deed'? Guess I better check out the Novel this manga is adapting.

Dat punch....

I rarely say it, but I want a harem ending. Both of characters are likable and enjoyable enough for something as wild as that. I've yet to see a proper polyamorous ending since Honeymoon Salad.

PLS, no. Anything but a harem ending. I'd even prefer complete tragedy and everyone in the series ends up in a horribly and painful death than a shit harem ending.

Maybe Kurou ate his parents, seems wierd that  you only eat two kinds of Yokai

Impossible, she mentioned that both of their families agreed to their potential marriage so we can safely assume that his parents are most certainly alive at that time and point.

I rarely say it, but I want a harem ending. Both of characters are likable and enjoyable enough for something as wild as that. I've yet to see a proper polyamorous ending since Honeymoon Salad.

Man... I've read hundreds or maybe thousands of manga and definitely if the story and the pace stays like this or maybe improved in the future chapter I can say it's in the top 10 of my favourite manga mmm...

So...when does chapter 3 come out (next month?)

The magazine this is being published in is bi-monthy, so August.

And as for chapter 2....well, holy shit. The two of them being a couple this early and apparently having already done the "deed'? Guess I better check out the Novel this manga is adapting.

Maybe Kurou ate his parents, seems wierd that  you only eat two kinds of Yokai

Can I have the doujin circle name or his doujin author name?

If I'm not mistaken, it's goo-paaa(ocha). However, I don't say this with 100% certainty. I just noticed a lot of similarities in art styles.

http://occchan.com/o/dtb/main is his/her website.

Find the people that gave this series less than a 5 star rating and crucify them!  This manga is absolute perfection incarnate.

God, how am I going to be able and wait for August 20th?!?!?!

Kotoko best girl.

Whoop-dee-doo, "Saki-san".

HEH.

Also have to agree, take note of this, SHAFT. I'd rather you stop Nothing Happens: The Series, your uniqueness is wasted on that thing.

you snooze you lose, bitch

beating up the loli isn't going to bring your ex or her hymen back

This is amazing lol. Reading this just makes me grin and make the whole day better.

EDIT - OMG, the author of Vampire Juujikai, and Spiral?!?!? No wonder!

she lost her... what?! when?!

2.5 years timeskip, remember?

she lost her... what?! when?!

MC keeps getting compared to a goat.

Time skip past all the troublesome relationship building.

Very unsubtle way of saying the sage girl lost her virginity.

Brutal girl on girl violence.

I like this manga so very much.

LMAO! She has spunk. I like it even moar. XD

I thought I was reading this manga for Kotoko and Kurou's fantastic interactions, but this was a whole chapter about the ex-girlfriend and I still loved it?! Even with the

Spoiler
and a extremely vague current setting, I still couldn't stop rereading it!

How does this series continue to be so addictive?!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics