Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 601votes)

Kyokou Suiri: Invented Inference

Alt Names: alt 虚構推理alt In/Spectrealt Invented Inferencealt 허구추리alt Kyokou Suiri
Author: Shirodaira Kyou
Artist: Katase Chasiba
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet the cute, smug, cane-wielding 17-year-old Iwanaga Kotoko as she (very) aggressively tries to woo the older Sakuragawa Kurou and act as a mediator/problem-solver for the supernatural world.
But why is she so fascinated with Sakuragawa Kurou?
The truth is...

From the author of Zetsuen no Tempest and Spiral!

Adapted from the novel "Kyokou Suiri: Koujin Nanase".
Publisher/Magazine: http://www.magazine-r.co/comics/kyokosuiri/
Go to Kyokou Suiri: Invented Inference Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic I changed the name to reflect the official English title New Window rtwpsom2
  • 2 Replies
Topic Information update about the novel version of Kyokou Suiri ~ Invented Inference! New Window berubetto
  • 0 Replies
Topic Age of Consent problem. New Window Pinguru
  • 3 Replies

423 Comments

Spoiler

She didn't say it like I paraphrased it but at the end it was clear that she was bragging. You could feel the smugness coming from her. Which is weird because normally the answer to "yeah im his girlfriend/boyfriend now" is met with "enjoy my sloppy seconds" response. But in this case it's obvious to the reader she's not quite at peace with the break up and so she punches our little heroine. The fact she was sayin she shouldnt of helped her much might have to do with that.

@Spoiler, I'm confused is that directed towards me? I don't feel like it is.

Every harem ending is shit :<!

True dat.

Spoiler

Spoiler

what chapter that in Prison School he did say that?

>Shit harem ending

THEN JUST GOTTA MAKE IT NOT SHIT HUH

Every harem ending is shit :<!

Guys, I think Kotoko's mention of 'deflowering' is either a joke, or a reference to how long she had to wait until she could start dating Kurou. We shouldn't take it seriously until we get official confirmation.

With that said, let the cat-fights begin! And may the best lady win!
I've added spoilers around my 'longer' text, but I'm keeping the quotes so, those interested, will know who I am replying to...

So... we know she's not a virgin anymore. There is a thing called too much information...

Spoiler

MC keeps getting compared to a goat.

Time skip past all the troublesome relationship building.

Very unsubtle way of saying the sage girl lost her virginity.

Brutal girl on girl violence.

I like this manga so very much.

I stand by my comments to the last person... I do agree with you though. (Did I mention how MUCH I HATE TIME SKIPS? -- Where did the events -- not sex -- but relationship building events of those two and a half years go?)

I dunno bout the harem end but I did enjoy Saki's character with her good points and flaws. It doesn't help that she cut her hair, that kind of haircut really gets me going y'know. I like it a lot.

Anyhow I love how the heroine goes all "yeah the guy who you dated for years and can't forget, we'll we have wild sex all day everyday how does that make you feel?"

The start of a great female friendship I am sure of that guys.

This might be bi monthly but there's a lot of pages to both these chapters and the art is great and crisp, it's worth.

Yeah, she didn't say that. She is acting quite similarly to how you are phrasing it, but she didn't use the loss of her virginity to imply she is having sex with him on a daily basis... She used it as a -- you know what, I wrote it in this comment. I don't want to get yelled at for saying it multiple times.

"I'm the girl that is currently fucking your exboyfriend that you are still in love with!" Gets punched in the face.

Spoiler

I like this Saki character.

Spoiler

That face/expression and fist says it all.

So far, liking this a lot more than the author's previous works. Also prefer the artist he's teamed up with this time. Also very satisfying with regards to pages per chapter, though I suppose the page count will dwindle in the long run.

Oh god, this is amazing

Well, I suppose that's what you get for using the phone while driving. Especially during such a heavy downpour.

Hope you've got insurance for that nice little car college boy.

Nice sucker punch by the way Saki.

thank you so much this is great beyond my expectation

"I'm the girl that is currently fucking your exboyfriend that you are still in love with!" Gets punched in the face.

I dunno bout the harem end but I did enjoy Saki's character with her good points and flaws. It doesn't help that she cut her hair, that kind of haircut really gets me going y'know. I like it a lot.

Anyhow I love how the heroine goes all "yeah the guy who you dated for years and can't forget, we'll we have wild sex all day everyday how does that make you feel?"

This might be bi monthly but there's a lot of pages to both these chapters and the art is great and crisp, it's worth.

Then watch as the page count dwindle for every new chapter.

I rarely say it, but I want a harem ending. Both of characters are likable and enjoyable enough for something as wild as that. I've yet to see a proper polyamorous ending since Honeymoon Salad.

It's bi-monthly, so... 20th August.

Well... if that's how long they need to come up with such high quality work then I'll give it to 'em.  I can be patient for something this good.

damn it def said next chapter 8/20

Nice work. Thanks for the translation.

Impossible, she mentioned that both of their families agreed to their potential marriage so we can safely assume that his parents are most certainly alive at that time and point.

My understanding was that the specifics are lost in translation as it never said that they each went to saw their respective families, Kurou only stated that he went and saw Sakis parents in chapter 1, but Saki and nurses only said they met the parents.

On a side note, I really like the balance of characters. Saki seems to be a "real" character and shows doubts, distrust  and fear of Kurou albeit hurting him in the process. Kotoko on the other hand seems to represents the spiritual/uncanny and really serves to counteract Saki

I'd rather you stop Nothing Happens: The Series, your uniqueness is wasted on that thing.

I have a feeling that you're referring to the Monogatari Series correct? If so, I'll have you know that things do happen in that series.

F-F-F-FUUUUUUUUCK !!! That´s far TOO LONG away from now D:

So...when does chapter 3 come out (next month?)

Spoiler

Spoiler

story so far is good, weird stuff is awesome, characters are amazing! dem awesome lolis XD

only 2 chapters and i already cant wait for more! the story flow and the dialogue is amazing, and the characters are super interesting!

also that last page: that moment what you realize your ex is bangin a loli XD

First time I've ever heard a woman in manga describe her ideal man as "Simple like a goat"

haha this manga is brilliant so far, love the long  chapters too we actually get some decent reading out of them!

I rarely say it, but I want a harem ending. Both of characters are likable and enjoyable enough for something as wild as that. I've yet to see a proper polyamorous ending since Honeymoon Salad.

Harem master race reporting in. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics