Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 142votes)

Sui Youbi

Alt Names: alt ภรรยามือใหม่หัวใจต๊ะติ๊งโหน่งalt スイようびalt Suiyoubi
Author: Shiomura Yu
Artist: Shiomura Yu
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Meet Sui, a native from an unspecified foreign country. She has moved to Japan to get married and this story revolves around her adapting to Japanese culture and life…
Go to Sui Youbi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What is this, no talking yotsubato????? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies

250 Comments

Yayoi needs to watch anime again especially since an anime of OnePunch Man is coming up this Fall.

Who is this Yayoi girl? I don't remember her being introduced previously.

The clue is in the cups. Her cup says imouto/little sister on one side and Yayoi on the other. The one Sui is using says Satsuki on it. Who is the girl from chapter 2.

So basically she's the neighbours little sister.

Who is this Yayoi girl? I don't remember her being introduced previously.

Wait. So were there figures inside the cans of calpis? Is this really a thing? Someone enlighten me.

this is sooo much moe!!!!!!! argh my heart cant take this!!!

Fictional island is perfectly acceptable when the point of the story is the cute and, oh my, the cute was in abundance these past couple chapters. 

Theorizing about a character's origins is fun - to me at least. I think a flashback of how the two met could be a good read. It obviously isn't a typical husband and wife relationship. Perhaps it was a situation where marriage was the only way she could be brought back with him?

She needs to meet the MC of Yuusha ga Shinda - he knows of a more pratical way to display them! XD

So was that a new girl that was introduced. i dont remember her

Spoiler
I want this loli ASAP!

If anything, people are free to assume that she came from a village in asia, africa, america, demon world or whatever. The author can just made fictional island where it's isolated from modern civilization rather than wasting time searching a country that fit the story's requirement, like left island where Yotsuba comes from

I was assuming fictional island as well. In fact, just because it's not otherwise specified, I'm going to call her Kunaheolele and assume they have an interesting culture and language. Just because I've been writing about just such a scenario: Isolated island, people never before contacted, eccentric and emotional in nature, but otherwise pacifistic. 

It's so cute I'm gonna die mmm...

Still adorable. Though I would love to see the prequel where the guy goes back in time and marries a young, (almost) mute, native american girl.   :)

Her outfit doesn't match anything traditional from Asia or Africa but it does look a lot like Mayan - Her skin tone and hair as well. 

If anything, people are free to assume that she came from a village in asia, africa, america, demon world or whatever. The author can just made fictional island where it's isolated from modern civilization rather than wasting time searching a country that fit the story's requirement, like left island where Yotsuba comes from

adorkable. I'm following this one.

That's a very good use of a DONUT - never expected that from a GIRL - never dreamt of it IRL

Spoiler

Spoiler

The fly was too ecchi that it wad censored.

my response, " I know some things that will make you feel even better"

i can answer that question for yah its from

Spoiler

does it have a english version? I couldn't find one & it seems very "interesting" (evil laugh)

Anyhow if someone does plz do show me the way

Still adorable. Though I would love to see the prequel where the guy goes back in time and marries a young, (almost) mute, native american girl.  :) 

Her outfit doesn't match anything traditional from Asia or Africa but it does look a lot like Mayan - Her skin tone and hair as well. 

im grinning all the time while reading this >_< 

Forget the babies I'm more interested in you

Spoiler

I'll be waiting for your reply (blushes)

i can answer that question for yah its from

Spoiler

other than size/appearence please explain how it's clearly an underage girl. I have a 23 year old friend who looks 14.

well since it ain't mentioned anywhere(I think) "that" definitely looks like underage. I'll admit I haven't come across people (like that blond twin-tail from seitokai yakuindomo IRL but even she's called a grade schooler). As such it's pretty normal to think the girl's underage(well I'm pretty inexperienced with people like that friend of yours but THANKS cuz if I see one person like that IRL I won't outright treat them like toddlers!

ARIGATO!

That's clearly an underage girl & she's even married to a guy! (damn lolicon) This is a major crime and there's even incriminating evidence! Someone  call the cops! ( In the mean time, let's "keep an eye" on them ;) FOLLOWED!)

other than size/appearence please explain how it's clearly an underage girl. I have a 23 year old friend who looks 14.

By the end of this, I want to at least see some babies.

Forget the babies I'm more interested in you

Spoiler

I'll be waiting for your reply (blushes)

That's clearly an underage girl & she's even married to a guy! (damn lolicon) This is a major crime and there's even incriminating evidence! Someone  call the cops! ( In the mean time, let's "keep an eye" on them ;) FOLLOWED!)

By the end of this, I want to at least see some babies.

At the rate they're going, we're only going to see sex in the sequel.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics