Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 112votes)

Pochi Kuro

Alt Names: alt ポチクロalt 波奇库洛
Author: Matsumoto Naoya
Artist: Matsumoto Naoya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A human girl falls into the demon realm and can't seem to communicate with the local demon Kuro who found her. Humans are rare in the demon realm and many would love to eat a human. However, Kuro ends up falling in love with her and names her Pochi!

Kuro decides to help Pochi get back to the human world and protects her from demons that try to eat her. She ends up being able to at least understand them but still can't speak the same language. She meets a demon prince who also shows interest in her as well and their long journey back to the human world begins!
Go to Pochi Kuro Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

121 Comments

LONGER CHAPTERS DAMMIT 

......omg I'm loving these new shounen manga! Ttheyre all so cute!!! This is shounen, right? Adorbs Wonder how
Spoiler

When I first saw the cover I thought it was Natsu and Lucy with their hair colors switched...

Why is there a tragedy tag here?

The sad thing is... it's already done.

As long as it is "done" and not "axed", that shouldn't be too much of a problem. That just means the scanlators are the only delays we should expect. :)

This is much cuter than I expected... I hope it doesn't get TOO popular in Japan, so the author doesn't drag it on and on and on...

The sad thing is... it's already done.

This is much cuter than I expected... I hope it doesn't get TOO popular in Japan, so the author doesn't drag it on and on and on...

That recruitment page at the end... why does the art seem familiar . Reminds me of Shaoran ... but that can't be right. Help

It's from Divine Bells, a Korean manhwa our group is working on.

That recruitment page at the end... why does the art seem familiar . Reminds me of Shaoran ... but that can't be right. Help

Nope from Divine Bells aka Sinryeong.

Spoiler

what's up with 7th page of 11th chapter...

Sorry we forgot to turn the CL layer back on during the final checks. It's fixed now.

Spoiler

what's up with 7th page of 11th chapter...

Read the summary, and saw the art style and instantly thought of blood lad...

More. This is a lifesaver boat if you ship Fuyumi x Wolf rather than Fuyumi x Staz. Thank heavens for alternate reality in fiction.

Read the summary, and saw the art style and instantly thought of blood lad...

THAT'S NOT HOW YOU END A CHAPTER

TTATT

He should go to the Human world with her instead.

I'm getting those vibes, too

He should go to the Human world with her instead.

For some odd reason the latest chapter ( ch 9 ) seems to be at the bottom most of the list?

Somehow i always read that as from that Communism...

Would be pretty funny if that is what the old man said.

I like how manga (almost) always depict very old person as  short, humped, and have that x mouth mmm...

This manga is only the second I can think of that has the X mouth. And I can't even name what the first one was... I don't think that counts as "almost always".

I like how manga (almost) always depict very old person as  short, humped, and have that x mouth mmm...

So wait, they're going to eat bread and drink wine? XD

When I see a new chapter posted I get so excited and when it's over I get so sad :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics