Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.7 - 156votes)

Kengan Asura

Alt Names: alt ケンガンアシュラalt Kengan Ashuraalt 拳愿阿修罗
Author: Sandrovich Yabako
Artist: Daromeon
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMartial Arts Martial ArtsPsychological PsychologicalShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Since the Edo periods of Japan, gladiator arenas exist in certain areas. In these arenas, wealthy business owners and merchants hire gladiators to fight in unarmed combat where winner takes all. Tokita Ohma, nicknamed "Asura", joins these arenas and devastates his opponents. His spectacular ability to crush his enemies catches the attention of the big business owners, including the Nogi Group chairman, Nogi Hideki.

============Notice================
Please refrain from further changing the image on the comic page. Non-compliance will result in a warning.
==========Notice End==============
Go to Kengan Asura Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kenga Ashura Discord New Window lcie nimbus
  • 0 Replies
Topic Your Fave Fighter New Window Sunset Sullivan
  • 5 Replies
Topic Round 1, place ya bets! (Tournament Prediction Thread) New Window SystematicChaos
  • 4 Replies

909 Comments

The assumption that he'll live to the age of fifty, or any age where his diet will cause more health problems than fighting every other week during his mid-20s will, is a big one.

Granted. So he’ll have an Alzheimer-like form of dementia brought on by all the blows to the head in addition to the cancer :P

As for being in-the-middle... you have no idea just how over-the-top it gets. Just sit tight.

Fine, I’ll wait until then.

I like how they're establishing Ohma, right now, is just a kid and not a mature fighter.

If anything the fights are awesome ....latest fight in raw was really epic.

Exactly.

This manga is Super Over the Top in a good way. There are no fighting manga I know that does Hype as well as this.

So, the artist is making it just obvious enough that the fanatical guy won, and is just using that darkside effect to instill some kind of tension, right?

Or is it a mystery?  I really can't tell, but it seems that the fanatical guy would win.

Also, our MC has a strangely unhealthy diet. All that grilled red meat? Man, he’s gonna get a serious case of intestinal cancer once he’s fifty.

Depending on the study, it's only a 16-30% increased risk. So, at most, increasing from a standard 4.7% to 6.11% lifetime risk.

Though if he doesn't have good fiber intake his shits are going to require Herculean effort.

Hrm, I don’t really like this kind of fighting manga. Either be super realistic or super over the top. This tepid in-the-middle kind of thing is ... eh.

Also, our MC has a strangely unhealthy diet. All that grilled red meat? Man, he’s gonna get a serious case of intestinal cancer once he’s fifty.

The assumption that he'll live to the age of fifty, or any age where his diet will cause more health problems than fighting every other week during his mid-20s will, is a big one.

As for being in-the-middle... you have no idea just how over-the-top it gets. Just sit tight.

The two prisoners looked like Hotline Miami thugs or something lol

Hrm, I don’t really like this kind of fighting manga. Either be super realistic or super over the top. This tepid in-the-middle kind of thing is ... eh.

If anything the fights are awesome ....latest fight in raw was really epic.

So is it just me...or did someone else just think she clenched her ass!!! :P

Loving this, thanks so much for translating it! It's silly, it's serious, it's got great fights and hot dudes (and ladies...sometimes :'D) Thanks so much Kid Congo! 

I think considering what we've seen from the artist, he could do intensely detailed drawings if he wanted too, but simply toned it down due to the atmosphere and genre of this manga, kind of want to see him at his best.

Just noticed this was drawn by ketchup ninja guy. HOLY FUCK.

Whoa, they're so different...

This has to be one of the most fun manga I've ever read.

I think considering what we've seen from the artist, he could do intensely detailed drawings if he wanted too, but simply toned it down due to the atmosphere and genre of this manga, kind of want to see him at his best.

Just noticed this was drawn by ketchup ninja guy. HOLY FUCK.

Hahaha, alright, what the hell was that? Did not expect that at all.

Also I know this sounds wrong but it seems they put more effort into some designs, because of all the dresses, they couldn't skimp out by using suits + muscle only. So like... I would actually want to see more of this.

this reminds me... when is ohma going to fight a woman? I kinda want to see

also, could this open the door for some BusinessmanxOhma BL doujinshis? I.. I don't really wanna know

I.... I definitely awakened to the new frontier.... damnnit, Chapter 15.5 is what this manga should have been!

adrenaline burst mode or something?

He just went kaioken

what chapter did he learned using gear 2? lol .anyways the biggger question is when's next chapter gonna be release? 

Glad our man is getting some balls.

More like he can't feel his balls anymore.

Glad our man is getting some balls.

Funny. I could swallow Rihito's ability, no problem. But there's something about a Twister that I am having trouble accepting. Too much of a superman.

I change my opinion of this, this is fantastic manga. 

I cannot wait until you guys seen the tournament. Extreme hype, over the top illustrations, insane depictions of sense of speed and power. Not to mention, colourful personalities. It's really good, better than most of the its counterparts. 

Just wait. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics