Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 225votes)

Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually.

Alt Names: alt はすはすさせろ!!alt Because She is a Little Girl I am Excited Sexually.alt hasuhasu Sasero!!alt hshs Sasero!!alt Hshs Sasero!!alt hshsさせろ!!alt Let Me Smell You!!alt Она малышка, что меня и возбуждаетalt Дай-ка тебя нюхнуть!
Author: Yuzuki Ryouta
Artist: Yuzuki Ryouta
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tsuji Motochika is a guy who loves little girls. Yuna looks like a little girl, but she's actually older than Tsuji. Also, she likes much older men.

Together, they make an agreement to show each other's greatest desires - Tsuji's father and Yuna's little sister - and in the process, learn that age is only a number.

...Okay, you read the title, right? Then you know exactly what this series is going to be about - it couldn't be more literal than that. No need to go so quickly, we won't judge you (though secretly, we will).

Original Webcomic:
http://seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/12723
Go to Because She is a Little Girl, I am Excited Sexually. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

255 Comments

Loli is love, loli is life!

1 chapter 6 pages of comments :D

I have the tanks and also purchased a digital tank for this, if anybody is interested send me a message, I don't have the time to pick this series up.

Edit: Raws provided to a group.

This is amazing.

Bad news! It's been picked up, but he still hasn't started. I'm getting on him about it though.

Yeah yeah yeah I'll get on it eventually

Bad news! It's been picked up, but he still hasn't started. I'm getting on him about it though.

Good news! Someone is picking this up!

Thank God!

Good news! Someone is picking this up!

uh well, gentlemen, we'll see each other in prison.

*plot twist : i'm a policeman

Where can i get the raw ? I will try to do interim translating if anybody can get me the raw

I am sorry i am a raw provider myself but it seems i can't find the raw for this manga ...

You can find the raw here.

somebody please continue this, for our ... err ... "entertainment" ...

Where can i get the raw ? I will try to do interim translating if anybody can get me the raw

I am sorry i am a raw provider myself but it seems i can't find the raw for this manga ...

It´s for our JUSTICE

god, i wait this since last year..

why can't we have a fresh update, these two just hilarious.

NO COMMENT.

Someone....some group out there. Pick this up already. Need more of this.

where is the next chapter >.<

who instigated this sort of torture??

I wasn't kidding when I said this ya'know >.<

we need more stuff like this

I feel like I need to use the TOR browser and a VPN at the same time if I want to read this...

This is actually true, that's why the term "lolicon" means you like little girls, not girls with small bodies. Hence only very, very strange people accepting the term for themselves.

https://youtu.be/a4z4O_NGHlI

*Sees the title*
*Rates 5 stars*

*reads title*

...I want to follow this for the comments section but what would the FBI think of that?

This is so wrong, this is so hilarious....
Let me follow the train of laugh!!!

This is hilarious.

where is the next chapter >.<

who instigated this sort of torture??

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics