Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.93 - 124votes)

BUILDER

Alt Names: alt Builderalt 빌더
Author: Moon Ha-Neul & lee Dong-Joon
Artist: Moon Ha-Neul & lee Dong-Joon
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen SeinenTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: In the near future, humans have created technology to allow them to dream whatever they desire. Those who seek to become gods in this dream world are called "Builders". A girl uses this technology for the first time for the same purpose. Why does she want to become a Builder?!

Original Webcomic:
http://www.lezhin.com/comic/builder
Go to BUILDER Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

201 Comments

JUST FUCK ALREADY!

I am in love with the art

Last page of chapter 15 she looks like she's having some lewd thoughts

OMG OMG OMG I ship them so hard.
dat ed. note on last page (ch.14)...

He should use his Bankai.... LOL

Spoiler

How can he be hurt in an envious situation like that? Don't you have confidence in those high-grade, huge & elastic airbags of yours?

LMFAO that halo 4 Binary Rifle

Spoiler

Because you're the one who's explaining the plot.

Oh, right i forgot. Well i'll just skitter along then.

Why ask me? The author can do what ever he wants with his story. This is just some sort of character development for the main guy to show what he do for a living. Its not that bad.

Because you're the one who's explaining the plot.

Then why is the newest chapter about some unknown guy invading another unknown guy's dream?

Why ask me? The author can do what ever he wants with his story. This is just some sort of character development for the main guy to show what he do for a living. Its not that bad.

Wait, the main girl wants to become a builder so there you go. Thats the plot, the whole thing sprout from there.
Edit: Im thinking of something else when i said "i don't think the plot started yet". I mess up. my bad.

Then why is the newest chapter about some unknown guy invading another unknown guy's dream?

This is starting to raise my interest a bit starting with chapter 11

Pink haired guy.... sigh

Idk... I see two huge sets of plots at least.

them boo.... i mean plots, yeeaahhh

Then wouldn't it be fair to say that there is no plot?

Wait, the main girl wants to become a builder so there you go. Thats the plot, the whole thing sprout from there.
Edit: Im thinking of something else when i said "i don't think the plot started yet". I mess up. my bad.

Idk... I see two huge sets of plots at least.

I don't think the plot started yet. It feels like we are still in introduction part of the story.

Their faces after seeing an erect rock........ LMAO

I thought that aoi guy was the most sane among the trio but he's just a pervert!

A vague, undefined setting is not a "plot".

I don't think the plot started yet. It feels like we are still in introduction part of the story.

Makes me think of tower of god...

Silver-haired guy is ambitious... very ambitious.

Its true that the author's naming sense is bad. But this series still have potential in terms of plot because of dream setting. Lets hope something good happen later on.

Indisputable? No. Credible? Yes.

That said, you don't need to be a writer to negatively criticize this. The story uses a lot of generic sounding, in-universe terms that make no sense whatsoever. "Builder"? "Diger"? "Dream"? ""The Room""? Wtf???

And thats without even getting into the plot, the characters or the setting.

Its true that the author's naming sense is bad. But this series still have potential in terms of plot because of dream setting. Lets hope something good happen later on.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics