Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 620votes)

Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

Alt Names: alt โศกนาฏกรรมต่างโลกเริ่มต้นจากเดธมาร์ชalt 从死亡之旅开始的异世界狂想曲alt デスマーチからはじまる異世界狂想曲alt Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsodyalt Desu Maachi Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyokualt Desumachi Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyosokyokualt 데스마치에서 시작되는 이세계 광상곡
Author: Ainana Hiro
Artist: Aya Megumu
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 29-year-old programmer Suzuki Ichirou finds himself transported into a fantasy RPG like World. Within the game, he’s a 15-year-old named Satou. At first he thinks he’s dreaming, but his experiences seem very real. Due to his use of a 3-time-use special power, he ends up wiping out an army of lizardmen and becoming very high level. He hides his level and plans to live peacefully and meet new people, though some drastic developments may hinder his plans.
Go to Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future releases? New Window arbiter
  • 3 Replies
Topic Satou's Past New Window Eterdragon
  • 3 Replies
Topic Manga raws New Window Starbuck
  • 8 Replies
Topic Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 10 Replies

1146 Comments

Poor dude, c*ckblocked by his own waifus. XD

Does he ever "get with" Nana?

Spoiler

later he learned how to suppress his spirit Power and still go to meet with those Onee-sans on brothel ~

curly mustache?

heavy foreshadowing much?

Regarding that last sentence, I read the WN but I can't quite remember...

Spoiler

Not sure what you mean with "do the same". That if he wants monogamy she can't go and get other guys?
Spoiler

Edit: Ohh, if you meant it in past tense, then like kenjitamura said, she didn't have to do the same thing.

Spoiler

darkness has started to move ...

hahahaha yeah right, it's that dumb noble with some guy that is going to be trashed by the MC.

I was kinda expecting for the MC to go for some onee sans again, bad luck :/

He's never going near another brothel again I take it. Sad.

Although cooking monsters is fairly intriguing. Like Tondemo Skill.

he probably gonna develop a skill to not get found so easily and find some legal ways faster (maybe going for that first and then for the information)

She revealed it right after he bought her, the reason he did so because she understood him whispering to her in Japanese

He meant she revealed it to Mia nonchalantly.

Aside from that, when did he get that letter. I can't remember.

He's never going near another brothel again I take it. Sad.

Although cooking monsters is fairly intriguing. Like Tondemo Skill.

I'm actually surprised he didn't try to bed

Spoiler

This is no spoiler so I will just say it straight.

He is a one-woman guy so he won't sleep with anyone willy nilly except "legal" professionals.

Arisa just nonchalantly revealed that he's an otherworlder?

She revealed it right after he bought her, the reason he did so because she understood him whispering to her in Japanese

Arisa just nonchalantly revealed that he's an otherworlder?

Spoiler

Not sure what you mean with "do the same". That if he wants monogamy she can't go and get other guys?

Spoiler

Edit: Ohh, if you meant it in past tense, then like kenjitamura said, she didn't have to do the same thing.

I'm actually surprised he didn't try to bed

Spoiler

You guys not seen anything yet. Just know this:

-No logic cliches of others animes and mangas work on Satou;

-No love relaltions between Satou and Lolis(only womens, onee-sans, mature womans and milfs),  sorry lolicons you guys is in wrong neighborhood;

-He is not going to save everybody(no idiot or disturbin this time hero).

did you say....an anime series?

*horror neck turning screeching*

He has a storage that voids the passage of time... why does he need to dry the fish...

He is trying to keep that storage a secret, also I imagine it would make sense to sell it as dried meat later if they have an excessive amount.

If true, it doesn't even make sense and seems more like a convoluted way for the author to keep things non commital. Also, wouldn't that mean the girl he is pinning for had to do the same?

No she didn't have to do the same.  

Spoiler

That Satou expression when Arisa interrupt his fun time... it's probably the highest point in this manga currently. Priceless

It does get a little irritating down the road.

Spoiler

I think that is only because  SPOILER

Spoiler

Sparrow is cute

Spoiler

Spoiler

If true, it doesn't even make sense and seems more like a convoluted way for the author to keep things non commital. Also, wouldn't that mean the girl he is pinning for had to do the same?

Spoiler

If true this is indeed fucking irritating.

06d40dd2095e060fd370dc8a976b06d766c6a75b

Spoiler

I mean, it makes sense to me...

Spoiler

Spoiler

This guy is like the school bus driver for an elementary school field trip

471cae18409ef86ebcdaaa48a3104576--school

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics