Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.29 - 620votes)

Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku

Alt Names: alt โศกนาฏกรรมต่างโลกเริ่มต้นจากเดธมาร์ชalt 从死亡之旅开始的异世界狂想曲alt デスマーチからはじまる異世界狂想曲alt Death March to the Parallel World Rhapsodyalt Desu Maachi Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyokualt Desumachi Kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyosokyokualt 데스마치에서 시작되는 이세계 광상곡
Author: Ainana Hiro
Artist: Aya Megumu
Genres: Adventure AdventureFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: 29-year-old programmer Suzuki Ichirou finds himself transported into a fantasy RPG like World. Within the game, he’s a 15-year-old named Satou. At first he thinks he’s dreaming, but his experiences seem very real. Due to his use of a 3-time-use special power, he ends up wiping out an army of lizardmen and becoming very high level. He hides his level and plans to live peacefully and meet new people, though some drastic developments may hinder his plans.
Go to Death March kara Hajimaru Isekai Kyousoukyoku Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Future releases? New Window arbiter
  • 3 Replies
Topic Satou's Past New Window Eterdragon
  • 3 Replies
Topic Manga raws New Window Starbuck
  • 8 Replies
Topic Novel New Window shizuku kyun
  • 10 Replies

1146 Comments

Yeah. I got a feeling thats the case. 

seems like there is a lot of differences between the WN and LN.

Between the WN and the LN, I'm starting to like the LN more from what I've read.

Well, the manga based on LN so, it's different...

If it's not, I probably wouldn't read it...

Yeah. I got a feeling thats the case. 

seems like there is a lot of differences between the WN and LN.

eh. sera gonna join his party?

Your answer.
Spoiler

It's going way too fast compared to the wn? , he had a full on battle with a demon before he met the lolis and Liza. Yey for Liza ! ^_^

Well, the manga based on LN so, it's different...

If it's not, I probably wouldn't read it...

It's going way too fast compared to the wn? , he had a full on battle with a demon before he met the lolis and Liza. Yey for Liza ! ^_^

But in what way... i liked the way he met them before more.

This is going to get stupid xD.

This is how he met them in the WN to;

Spoiler

For anyone who wants to see the full version of the character page

Spoiler

eh. sera gonna join his party?

Two lolis on the last panel made me sing.

MidoriKitzune
Aug 16 2015 07:09 PM

The nano desu and nyan are coming.

But in what way... i liked the way he met them before more.

This is going to get stupid xD.

For anyone who wants to see the full version of the character page
Spoiler
So about the full version of that character page...
Spoiler

the harem is strong in this one.

I want to address things that strangely people think wrong about it (sorry for my bad English)... I only read the manga and haven't read the light/web novel, btw... so I sourced this all from the manga itself.

About how he reached level 310... while it's not mentioned that he beat all population of the valley, it's mentioned that other than the lizardmen tribe, he also defeated the ruling dragon of that valley of dragon...

And then about the 3100 skill points... it's not one level gives one point... but the other way around, one point give one level... so the text is about the skill level, not the other way around... from here we can presume that one level up gives 10 skill points. And then we can use the skill points to level up skills... And one skill point will give you one skill level.

Not really, every level up give some skill points, but is different for every character! Satou here, is a cheat character that receives 10 skill points for every level up and need only 1 skill point for every level up in the skill, it is made known when he met a world traveler that explain how for the people of this world levelling the skills is different, while the world traveler can choose how to put points in a skill, but for every higher level in a skill the points needed is higher, for example to reach from level 5 to level 6 it need 6 or 7 skill points, that made sure how a cheat character Satou is, because he just need 10 point to reach the maximum level in a skill!

as someone who has read the WN.

I am excited for the cuteness to come when they start travelling. also the labyrinth arc(if the manga has one)

The nano desu and nyan are coming.
I prefered the start in the WN, where he just used the meteor shower because why not rather than him being cornered to do so
MidoriKitzune
Aug 08 2015 03:24 PM

No love for Nana? The Oppai-nee-chan loli? Or Arisa, the shota-con loli? Or Mia, the loli-baba?

They're missing beast-race traits ....

9 chapter so far.
For anyone wondering why is this so different from WN, 'cuz this is LN adaptation, duh.

Spoiler

Zooms ahead? Try summarizes the first 10 chapters of the WN, the entire first volume, in the first chapter, and at least 5 chapters in the last 10 pages.I'm going to withhold judgement for now, but the pace at which this just skipped, I can't see this ending too brightly.

The manga is actually quite close to the LN from what I can see. I.e. Aside from extra expositions/descriptions/explanations, there is not much changed at all so far. Do NOT expect it to be 1:1 with the WN. Expect only characters, places and perhaps the lore to remain the same. The plot will and has been changed.

wait! what about Wagahai-kun!? this is weird...

Let me get up to there first.

Well ok, the first few chapters in the beginning of the WN is rather boring and not much going but man, this is too quick. I feel like this is just an advertisement for the LN.

Wasn't made clear here in the manga, but in the Novel (This is all from the first two chapters of the Web Novel, which the manga covered[in compressed fashion] in the first 17 pages and then zooms ahead.)

Spoiler

Zooms ahead? Try summarizes the first 10 chapters of the WN, the entire first volume, in the first chapter, and at least 5 chapters in the last 10 pages.I'm going to withhold judgement for now, but the pace at which this just skipped, I can't see this ending too brightly.

I want to address things that strangely people think wrong about it (sorry for my bad English)... I only read the manga and haven't read the light/web novel, btw... so I sourced this all from the manga itself.

About how he reached level 310... while it's not mentioned that he beat all population of the valley, it's mentioned that other than the lizardmen tribe, he also defeated the ruling dragon of that valley of dragon...

And then about the 3100 skill points... it's not one level gives one point... but the other way around, one point give one level... so the text is about the skill level, not the other way around... from here we can presume that one level up gives 10 skill points. And then we can use the skill points to level up skills... And one skill point will give you one skill level.

wait! what about Wagahai-kun!? this is weird...

No love for Nana? The Oppai-nee-chan loli? Or Arisa, the shota-con loli? Or Mia, the loli-baba?

Well it will be Moe overload either way ;P Besides ain't Arisa the shota-con-loli-baba and Mia the eternal loli?

funny, in later pages he is level 31

If the manga didn't explain why then it's worse then some Manhua adaptation of great Xianxia novels.

Spoiler

Bro i'm whit you on this. POCHI AND TAMA FTW!!!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics