Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.5 - 256votes)

Only Sense Online

Alt Names: alt オンリーセンス・オンラインalt O.S.Oalt Only Sense Onlinealt OSO
Author: Aloha Zachou
Artist: Hani Kuraun
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureFantasy FantasyGender Bender Gender BenderShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Utilizing a system called "Sense," each player aims to create their unique character in the VRMMORPG "Only Sense Online." Joining this realm is Yun, an absolute beginner in the world of gaming, equipped with some of the worst customized "Sense" ever. While his two sisters, both veterans in this world, criticize his choices of equipment, he continues to delve into the skill sets he has acquired. Along his way, he meets the art of "production" and people that have mastered this art. Watch as a total novice creates a revolution in the gaming world and create the "ultimate" support class.

https://comic-walker.com/contents/detail/KDCW_FS02000015010000_68/
Go to Only Sense Online Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic The many many problems with the accelerated time bonus event camping arc. New Window truepurple
  • 9 Replies
Topic My translation efforts New Window overkillscans
  • 1 Replies
Topic Only Sense Online Light Novel Translations New Window junior1210
  • 3 Replies
Topic Only Sense Online Translated Raws New Window banisher
  • 5 Replies

548 Comments

MidoriKitzune
Jul 22 2016 07:32 PM

Well, assuming 50k gold per enchanted iron ring, Yun only need 60 enchanted iron rings to be sold to reach 3 million gold.

50-100k gold is just for an enchanted iron ring.

What if he produces a high grade enchanted ring out of endgame materials? That can be sold for crazy profit; as no one can predict the fair market price yet on the game.

Claude even told Yun that he wouldn't be able to control the market price without knowing the manufacturing methods. This a hint dropped.

Basically, he could get monopoly without price restriction in the enchanted item market to get massive wealth before someone else could replicate. Anyone who has done a lot merchanting/profiteering in MMO games would salivate at this kind of prospect. :D

*coughs*

no we never do things like that.

*shuffles his stacks of armor of the ye old ragnarok online under a table*

... I never horded the best possible mdef shoes. That we farmed like crazy... and bought off the others from the market... after manipulating the price for a week.

I never would do somethign so cruel ... to turn 10 mio zeny into 900 mio zeny in a week ... of just login in and buying off all of them of the market and selling them at 50% of the price ... increasing the price at the end of the week by 900% of its value... selling off my stock to someone and scrambleing xD.

I NEVER DID THAT!

And surely not ... did the price mysteriously fall sharply. As no one bought them anymore ... it's not that i was the only one ... probably.

MidoriKitzune
Jul 22 2016 07:27 PM

You should call upon the dark lords of Chaos and provide blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne. Also, refer to him as a he since its a guy and he insists even in game hes a guy.

T. R.A.P

Delicous Trap~

We never saw how he is naked... he could just be really really ... you know.

I like this and its cute but it strikes me as being very close to being a gender bender "Toaru Ojjiisan VR MMO something."

Pretty sure that Only Sense came out before Ojiisan did and the main difference is that although they are both Solo Crafter players, Earth's narrative makes it so that he's OP for his crap build and can solo the front line while Yun's build is very specific and can't work otherwise while he gets wrecked if caught out so he plays a support.

I like this and its cute but it strikes me as being very close to being a gender bender "Toaru Ojjiisan VR MMO something."

It will still continue lol, it says it will return on november xD

The 11th chapter came out long ago. I think what he meant was the last chapter for the second volume.

Aah, What a nice last chapter~ ~<~

It will still continue lol, it says it will return on november xD

Aah, What a nice last chapter~ ~<~

Someone noted Taoaru Ossan in previous comments.

Thank you! I have been looking for this but couldn't remember the name.

the novel-kyouko and novel-store look so much better >.<

somehow i dont know how to call yun, if i call he but the character in game is female, but if i call she the player is male, i dont know what to do

You should call upon the dark lords of Chaos and provide blood for the blood god, skulls for the skull throne. Also, refer to him as a he since its a guy and he insists even in game hes a guy.

somehow i dont know how to call yun, if i call he but the character in game is female, but if i call she the player is male, i dont know what to do

"He"would be the best, he is a dude after all

Read all the volumes and chapters.

I'm a fan of Hyperdimension Neptunia and I can quite imaging the voice actors for this.

Myu is Neptune. Happy lucky go and ignore common sense / retort. "Chesto" , "Fai ya" , "To ya"

Yun is Noire ? Long black hair, tsundere, take care of everyone ? Always retort "I'm not a lone wolf" => "I'm not ojou-chan, I'm a man".

Sei is Vert, Oneechan type.

Just read the LN. The first time I read LN and because I already know all character, I can imaging all of it really good.

Have to say, OSO is really amazing. I mean all of them, the LN,  the manga (that stay very close to the LN), the game OSO.

Love the plot / ideal / development, OSO world, all of characters, classes, summon Pets.

My number one favourite now.

Only things I wonder the whole time is why all characters only equip 2 accessories / 10 accessories equip limit.

Edit: my bad I don't pay attention, accessories isn't only rings. And too many equipment effect EXP gain.

an answer to that would be s/he

Spoiler

Spoiler

Thank you two for the info, well it's really like what he would do.

Too bad Yun don't do it. Gemstone is expensive but the Magic gem is stronger than the magic he use to enchant.

I mean if he do it with high level explosion magic, he will be like Archer Noble Phantasm in Fate.

Great damage, AOE and very far range as well, no time cast or MP needed (only MP use to enchant), cost 1 gemstone and 1 arrow.

been withholding the LN for a long time but i finally start reading it after reading this manga

not disappointed :D

can Yun make a gemstone arrow ? Enchant bomb to it and use as bomb shot ?

Spoiler

I am so okay with this. Looking forward to more!

Spoiler

He*

excuse me, how far is the LN ?

The LN has been TL'd to Vol. 9 Chp. 2. For reference, the end of the most recent chapter covers up to Vol. 1 Chp. 8 (aprox. mid-way)

Since the previous poster addressed your second question, I'll abstain from answering. Saves me from spoiler tagging, too. :D

Spoiler

He could, but he won't, because he doesn't care about being rich.

Also, given how 'my pace' (in a different meaning than Myuu) his way of playing is, being constantly stalked as "THAT crafter who make the ring" would ruin his mood a lot more than whatever wealth he can amass.

Spoiler

Densha Otoko kittaaaaaa!!!

Basically, he could get monopoly without price restriction in the enchanted item market to get massive wealth before someone else could replicate. Anyone who has done a lot merchanting/profiteering in MMO games would salivate at this kind of prospect. :D

He could, but he won't, because he doesn't care about being rich.

Also, given how 'my pace' (in a different meaning than Myuu) his way of playing is, being constantly stalked as "THAT crafter who make the ring" would ruin his mood a lot more than whatever wealth he can amass.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics